Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Just read through about your bin saga. It would make a good tv sitcom! Made me think about when people'd garden gnomes go missing and they get sent post cards from where the gnome was on holiday. Would have been funny if you'd received a postcard from your bin in Skegness! Well done on day 55 - it will soon be day 60!

Awww bless you Miss Mac. Glad you got your bin back :) well done for yet another TS day lady! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you have a great day today :) xx

Month 2

Week 8

Day 56

This is my last day in week 8!! Woohoo!! :)

Start of week 9 and weigh day tomorrow :)

And im so close i can almost smell those 60's :)

Enjoy your tuesday everyone ;)

I think you should nick my tag line of 'DETERMINED!' cause you most certainly are and good on ya :)

Awww looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow, I hope it's a good one for you :) x

Hurray, the bin has returned - love it that you got caught in the bath, so much for a relaxing soak :)

Enjoy day 56, am looking forward to reading your weigh in tomorrow - am sending the weigh in fairies your way xx

Well work went well today and came home to no bin dramas so feeling very calm. Had an early bath just incase i have another policeman come knocking ;)

Diet wise, all is good!
Did hotdogs for tea and didnt even need to breath in the fumes this time lol :)

My son has a sore throat and cold so not feeling too perky :(
Think there is a bit of it going round again though.

I really hope i get a good loss tomorrow, 2lb is better than nothing but lets face it, it is a bit dismal on this diet!
Still, as i keep saying, i couldnt have been any better or done any more so what will be will be. I just hope what will be will be half a stone ;) lol

Ooh a half stone loss would be amazing....if you get it don't forget to share :D xx

Hope you get a good weigh in tomorrow MM. Roll on week 9 !! x

End of day 56!

End of week 8!

Weigh in tomorrow :)

Good luck for tomorrow chuck! :cross::cross:

Glad you had a better day than yesterday hun. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I'll be rooting for you xx

Good luck for WI Miss Mac :D
I would love to see you get 3+ lbs, to get you into the lower half of the 14's :D

26-02-14

Month 2

Week 9

Day 57

Start weight: 16.13

Last weeks weight: 14.10

Current weight: 14.7

Weeks loss: -3

February loss: 12lb

Total loss: 2 stone 6 lb

I will take 3lb. Would have preferred 4 or 5 but i guess i cant have everything ;)

Grab a bag of spuds and remind yourself how much 3lbs actually is! Or better still, 3x1lb blocks of lard as that's what you have lost!
I know what you mean about hoping for more, but it is still really good! :). Well done x

Back