Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

March will be fast and fabulous! The birds and sun come out and Spring is in the air! It will give us the thrill we need, a little warm reminder that we are getting slim just in the nick of time.... What a great feeling!! Gosh, remembering how I'd dread these months leading to sunshine, knowing everyone would be flashing skin and I'd be under a rock in all my layers. Great to not be there anymore eh :) Well done MissMac, Month 3!!! I absolutely love love love your plans xx

Yes i was especially gutted last year when the weather was so hot!
I had nothing to wear and needed to cover up even though i wanted to enjoy the sun :(

Not this year though! Already i can fit back into my lovely summery maxi dresses that i bought when i slimmed down for eygpt :)

Hopefully my only problem will be that they get too big and i need new ones :)

Morning diet buddy, hope all is well :) Hope you're planning to stay in touch over the summer or I'll miss your inspiration you know x With so much to lose I just have to keep at it until target weight - but I'm fine with that :D

I am definitely hanging around darcy.
Firstly i need to make sure you stay on track ;) !!
Second i need to be accountable and i think this site has helped me so much this year, i am hoping it will help me to maintain also!

Besides which, its still not the end of my journey, i still have part 2 to complete by which time we could be reaching final goal together !! ;)

Glad to see you're still doing amazingly hun! Your determination is great and I love your plan and it's defintitely something you're more than able to achieve! Well done on passing the half way point xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle, i am hoping it all works!
Maintaining has always been the hard part for me xx

I am definitely hanging around darcy.
Firstly i need to make sure you stay on track ;) !!
Second i need to be accountable and i think this site has helped me so much this year, i am hoping it will help me to maintain also!

Besides which, its still not the end of my journey, i still have part 2 to complete by which time we could be reaching final goal together !! ;)

Good to hear MM :D

Well I hope we all have the problem of buying new clothes MM x :D

Well done MissM. Lighter nights are on their way :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Its good to see that the days you have left to do, is less than those already done :)
Its also good to see, that the weight lost, is more than what you have left to lose ;)

Its good to see that the days you have left to do, is less than those already done :) Its also good to see, that the weight lost, is more than what you have left to lose ;)

Never thought of that second bit marge and your right :)

End of day 61!

Monday again tomorrow but i dont mind coz it gets me nearer to weigh day.

I am hoping for 4lb this week but to be honest, big losses for me are few and far between so i wont hold my breath! Just have to see how it goes :)

Its strange but on previous attempts i struggled so bad on weekends! Literally from friday night to sunday night was torture. I am so pleased its not like that now.
I think it changed when i did ww before xmas. I would go to class on a monday night so i wouldnt dare cheat on a weekend. This meant no takeaway. So now i dont associate weekends with takeaways i manage so much better :)

Thats a good habit broken then :)

Month 3

Week 9

Day 62

58 days to go

Its nearing the end of week 9 now :)
Then into double figures in weeks :)

Its strange how the days and weeks seem like they are going by so slow but when i look at the fact that im in month 3 and nearly week 10 i think god that went over quick!!

Happy monday everyone :)

Happy Monday to you too! You are doing so well on your weight loss journey, good on ya gal!

I stuck the recipe up for Mexican chicken by the way - and even added a pic this morning. Its probably simpler than I made it sound though, it really is a 10minute chuck it together meal and I like that as I don't have to think about food too much as I make it! lol I think I forgot to mention though that I add a bit of garlic powder to the to tomato too. In last nights I also mixed baked beans with the tomatoes as had half a can needed using up,my son said it was much nicer..... just an idea :)

Its all mind of matter MM. Well done, day 62 wow. Have a good day x

Happy Monday to you too! You are doing so well on your weight loss journey, good on ya gal! I stuck the recipe up for Mexican chicken by the way - and even added a pic this morning. Its probably simpler than I made it sound though, it really is a 10minute chuck it together meal and I like that as I don't have to think about food too much as I make it! lol I think I forgot to mention though that I add a bit of garlic powder to the to tomato too. In last nights I also mixed baked beans with the tomatoes as had half a can needed using up,my son said it was much nicer..... just an idea :)

Yes i have copied the recipe and the pic looks yummy!
Will definitely give it a go when i finish this diet :)

You really are doing so well MM, hurray to being over half way :)

Back