Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I love it when the alarm goes off but you haven't got to get up. Take great pleasure in rollingg over, turning it off & then disappearing under the blankets again :)

Have a great weekend MM, sounds like you have a lot of fun things panned. xx

Just tried 2 more pairs of jeans on and they all fit!! :) woohoo
I am so happy about that as it means more choice.

Strange thing is though, i dont feel as slim in them as i did the last time i was in them. I must be the same size or they obviously wouldnt fit and from what i remember i am about the same weight. Thats why i knew i felt better in the 14's.

Only thing i can think of is because my goals have changed. Maybe i know i cannot be happy in the 14's anymore because my first goal is to get in the 12's.
Regardless though i am still chuffed to bits :)

I can feel a wardrobe clearout coming soon though. I have so much stuff i have been hanging on to until i fit into it, but now looking at some stuff i dont think i would actually wear it even if i could!!
Probably been in there so long they are way out of fashion now anyway haha ;)

Oh all these choices and decisions about clothes! What is a girl to do?! lol I bet you are loving all the options its giving you and I don't blame you my lovely - you deserve it for all your hard work :)

End of day 66!

Long busy day tomorrow but my son is so excited :)

Hope there aint any lush food smells there to tip me over the edge ;)

Hope you and your boy have a great time :) xx

Yes, get rid of the old clothes as soon as you can, so you cannot go back into them ;)
I always thought I would keep clothes and get back into them, but that's rubbish. When I get thin I want all new stuff !!
The older stuff is good transitional wear, but thats it :D
Get your shopping wish list started !!
:D

Month 3

Week 10

Day 67

Up at this unearthly hour on a saturday, i must be mad!!

Looking forward to spending the day and some quality time with my boy though :)

Hope everyone has a great saturday :)

Enjoy your day :)
Keep strong :)

You have a great day too chick x

Day 67. That is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! You are going to be so slim when you go on holiday. Get all those 'too big' clothes thrown out. Remove the option of ever needing them again! Hope you and your son have a wonderful day today!

Omg there are donut stalls and a hog roast stall!!
I want food!!! :(

Did you jsut say grease stall and food poisoning roast? Thats what I heard to combat the thoughts!!

Good luck hun, but I hope you can overcome and not need it x

MM I know you won't let this spoil your 67 day record!

Did you jsut say grease stall and food poisoning roast? Thats what I heard to combat the thoughts!! Good luck hun, but I hope you can overcome and not need it x

Haha i like that!!

Make a diversion MM. Your body won't like it anyway xx

Ok so i survived!!

I dont know how like, i could smell the doughnuts from outside the building!! They are my favs!!

And the hog roast, oh my, did that look delicious!!! I really wanted one!!

Instead i had a diet coke and a coffee!!

I had taken my son to mcdonalds for his breakfast before we went and that doesnt bother me one bit. This filled him up so he didnt want anything to eat at the convention so i think that was my saving grace. If he had been eating what i wanted i might have succumbed!!

We had a good day though saw paul mccann, sylvester mccoy the 2 doctors, frank bruno, cat from red dwarf, apollo creed from rocky so it was interesting :)

Im shattered now :)

Make a diversion MM. Your body won't like it anyway xx

It wasnt as easy as that as the queue for pictures ran right past the all the food stalls and we were in the queue for ages :(
Torture!!

It wasnt as easy as that as the queue for pictures ran right past the all the food stalls and we were in the queue for ages :(
Torture!!

Ha ha I think that's called strategic planning MM :rolleyes: x

Just writing this & the ice cream van has arrived with his jingle. Just can't get away from it xx

Back