Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Tested ketostix again and most definitely in the pink :)

These 4 days have been fine really, but the hard part starts tomorrow when my son is back and i have to cook again.

I am keeping in my mind that if i can do this, i could be slim for summer which i havent been for so long.
Also i havent been out socially for about 2 years due to being fat. I make any excuse not to go. So anyway was speaking to my sister the other day and we have made a date to go out on her birthday which is in may! She originally said my birthday in february but i said no way that is definitely not enough time, so may it will be!
There is no way i would go out the way i am now so that is my incentive to keep going.......i NEED a night out!!! ;)
I hate going out too, when I feel heavier, like now :eek:, even with the manfriend :eek:
I just hate the whole being in public thing, even with people I know !!

Thanks everyone! :)

First day back at work and fine food wise and food thought wise so i was pleased about that.
I have felt quite light headed and spaced out today though. It got to a point at work when i actually thought i was gonna HAVE to eat something. I didn't want to eat or have a craving or anything i just felt very weird. Still do now to be honest but i have just had a shake and having a coffee and then will have a bouillon if i need to after that.
Don't like this feeling at all!
Why now though on day 6? :(
Drink more fluid. I have had this in the past, and I am sure not having enough fluid in your body is the reason why.
Thanks for the support everyone.
I am definitely finding it harder since my son got back but for no real reason.
Night everyone x
Just because he is there, and you are worried of what he will want to eat, will tempt you.
He helped before eh ?I am sure he can help again :)

Week 1
Day 7

Oh wow, if i get through today, thats a whole week done, then weigh in tomorrow morning!!!

I have work today, a meeting this afternoon so that should be that covered then only the evening to get through. Hopefully with the incentive of weigh day tomorrow, that should all keep me on track nicely!! :)

Well done getting to day 7 that is fantastic, and best if luck tomorrow for weigh in I really can't wait. You are doing so good x

Week 1 Day 7 Oh wow, if i get through today, thats a whole week done, then weigh in tomorrow morning!!! I have work today, a meeting this afternoon so that should be that covered then only the evening to get through. Hopefully with the incentive of weigh day tomorrow, that should all keep me on track nicely!! :)

Wow, Miss Mac- You're doing so well! Looking forward to your weigh in results- I'm sure you've done brilliantly. :D Keep going! I'm on day three of Sole Source now and your progress is keeping me motivated to stay on track too. X

Wow :D
Tomorrow's WI day for you :eek:
I hope you have had a good day today Miss Mac :D

Hey MM, the best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow! It's quite a thrill to complete the first week, I'm sure you'll have a great loss!

Thanks, yes week 1 is the best for weighing its just a shame we cant have the same great losses every week lol x

Well done getting to day 7 that is fantastic, and best if luck tomorrow for weigh in I really can't wait. You are doing so good x[/QUOTE

Thanks minnie, i know 7 days! I didnt think at times i could even do 1 lol x

]
Wow, Miss Mac- You're doing so well! Looking forward to your weigh in results- I'm sure you've done brilliantly. :D Keep going! I'm on day three of Sole Source now and your progress is keeping me motivated to stay on track too. X

Thank you, i hope my results dont dissappoint!:)
Day 3 is great and im so pleased if i have managed to help you in any way x

I'm soooo excited :) can't wait to see week 1 results xxx

Haha, youre excited! Your at goal and skinny! cant believe you are excited for me! X

Wow :D Tomorrow's WI day for you :eek: I hope you have had a good day today Miss Mac :D

Yes had a pretty good day marge thanks. Hope your ts day went great too x

Best of luck MM I am sure your WI tomorrow will be fab x

Thanks tigs, i hope so. A good loss should spur me on hopefully! x

So today has been a good day and coming home to read all those lovely messages of encouragement was amazing and now i know i will have a good evening too. Thank you all.
Support like that really does help keep me on track!! :)

I hope you are rewarded well on the scales tomorrow miss mac :D

I'm soooo excited for you! Wether I'm attempting to maintain or not, I still love to see others successes :) xxx

So glad you have completed the 1st week. Be very proud of yourself. Good luck tomorrow.

08/01/14
Week 2 eek!
Day 8!

So weigh in day and in my first week i have lost: -12lb!

Start weight 16.13. Weight now 16.1.

Obviously i am pleased with that but really was hoping i could be in the 15's! Oh well its my own fault for going so high up the bloody 16's in the first place! So now onto week 2! I did not think i would get this far if im honest, yet here we are! 15's here i come :)

Last edited:
Well done Miss Mac, 12lb is a really good start. Here's to a good Week 2.

Oh wow !!!!
12lbs off is blooming fantastic !!!
Very jealous Marge here :p
The 15's for definite next week miss mac :D
Well done :D

Oh my, that is incredible well done. Very well deserved and ever so close to the 15s, what a fantastic start to your day Miss Mac x

That's a fab loss hun! Well done! And just think, next week will be the 15's :) keep it up hun. You're doing great xx

Back