Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Well done Miss Mac another brilliant day x

Week 2
Day 10

Into double figures.....10 whole days TS! :)

Some days are easier than others but i have had 2 easy days in a row now and that definitely helps!
I am already looking forward to next weigh in but its still ages away!

Good luck to everyone today!!

Good morning Miss Mac, glad you've had a couple of easy days and I hope there's lots more to come. It does make this journey alot easier. I'm feeling the same about weigh in day but at least it gives us something to look forward to each week :)

Have a good day hun xx

In the zone miss mac :D
Keep going !!

My tummy is in agony today!
Felt totally bloated and sore all afternoon to the point where my work trousers were cutting in to me!
I bet if i weigh i would be back up to 16.13 again!
Not gonna weigh obviously but im sure i have put all 12lb back on and more!!
Dont know why this has just happened today either. I feel like this a lot when i eat food but i swear i havent eaten a thing. I didnt even have a shake until i got home at 6!
Hopefull a nice hot bath and chill out will make it go back down. I just kept thinking today though, if my trousers were that tight today being bloated having lost 12 lb, what the heck would they have felt like with bloat and that weight still on! I think i would actually go pop!!!!

Really hope you feel better tommorow MM.

Oh dear, Have you drunk extra water of perhaps swallowing extra air when drinking. Hopefully a hot bath will help.

How odd !
I hate bloatedness :(
It really knocks you off kilter eh ?
I hope you feel better tomorrow :)

Awww hun :-( I hope you feel better tomorrow xxx

Well the bloat has gone down a bit but the pains are still there along with gurgling. I think it is probably trapped wind but im confused.
Like i say i get like this regularly when i eat food and i tend to blame carbs for it. One of the plus sides of this diet is that all that generally goes away so no food = no bloat and pain.
So dont know why i have got it today.

Still i have been 100% and that is the main thing.
Had some little food thoughts but nothing major so all is good.

Day 11 tomorrow! :)

Hopefully a good night's sleep will have sorted the bloat :)

I have been using Exante water flavourings and I'm a huge juice drinker always, so have been guzzling up to 7 litres a day which is making me bloated. I hope you feel better today. You are doing so well Miss Mac x

Day 11 Miss Mac :) nearly over the first 2 weeks hun! I really hope the pains have gone today, have a good day my lovely xx

Week 2
Day 11

So the bloat has pretty much gone. My stomach is a bit tender still but nothing major. I think i did drink more yesterday as it was a long shift at work and i did notice i only went for a wee twice all day from 06.30am to 6.30pm despite drinking so much so i definitely must have been retaining.

Day off today though and i have had a lush lie in and im having a chill out day and watching movies with my son tonight.

Thanks for your lovely messages though, your support means a lot!

Hope i get through the weekend ok, feeling positive :)

Are you due on Miss Mac ?
Maybe a factor eh ?
Or too much fizzy coke zero or similar ?
Otherwise, I'm glad its better today :D

Are you due on Miss Mac ? Maybe a factor eh ? Or too much fizzy coke zero or similar ? Otherwise, I'm glad its better today :D

I only drink water and black coffee at work and save my glass of pop for evenings so dont think it was that.
I could be due on and i was thinking it could be that but i dont know. I am on the depo injection so rarely get real totm although sometimes i do still get some symptoms.
It feels much better today though so im pleased.

On another note.....When i was having a little food thought last night i looked at buying some meal packs but have decided not to bother.
This time round i am trying to stick to only shakes . No bars, soups, porridge or meals.
I think often the motion of eating sets me on a spiral. Sometimes it is because i am used to eating until i feel stuffed and the meal packs and bars dont do that and other times its the chewing sensation and the flavours that set me off!

So only shakes for me. This system worked for ED so i am trying it too and hope it works for me!

Back