Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Good luck missmac,

I'm the other way around, if it wasn't for the meals and bars(a chance to chew somthing) I think i would find it much harder. I make the soups up with extra water and drink them so I dont count them as food to chew.

Yeah. I'm waiting for an order of bars. The idea of chewing something again is what is keeping me hoping at the minute.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi MM. You're doing really well, positively coasting!

Just got another motivation/pressure to lose weight.........just booked a holiday for first week in june!!! :)

Tunisia!
Been once before and didnt like it! Lol
However, i went in november and although it was warm and sunny, it wasnt hot enough to sunbath in or go in the pool and thats mainly why i didnt like it. As im now going in june hopefully i wont have that problem!
Main selling point was that it was a cheap all inclusive :)

Glad the tummy is a bit better MM. Funny I was just saying how much I was looking forward to a lay in tomorrow after todays shift.
Right time of the year to start booking holidays, never been to Tunisia cos I don't do well if its too hot but have been nagging my husband to start looking (its his turn to choose this year). Just think of all the nice new summery clothes you will be able to wear by June. That's why I so like this time of year to get on plan with the summer to look forward to.

You've got to stay on track now! Just picture yourself nice and skinny in your bikini sunning yourself next to the pool!

Can't believe I'm not subscribed to your diary. Here now though! X

You've got to stay on track now! Just picture yourself nice and skinny in your bikini sunning yourself next to the pool!

Yeah lynne i wont even go out at this weight let alone on holiday so it must be done!
I did it 2 years ago when i went to eygpt and before that Turkey but i only ever got down to 14 stone. I feel good at that weight which is why i fall off the wagon there but it doesnt give me any lee way as high 14's i feel rubbish again.

So the plan is to try and get lower than that. Simples eh!!! Lol yeah right, thats still 3 stone i need to lose first!

Still, end of day 11 and im still on it :) woo hoo!!!

Wish I'd stayed on the straight and narrow too! You're doing great and you will be lovely and slim for your holiday!

Oooooo :D
A nice week in sun to look forward to :)

Day 12 hun :) well done for keeping so positive, you're nearly at the the end of week 2 my lovely so keep it up xx

Oh Tunisia will be wonderful I'm so jealous! Just imagine how great you are going to feel bursting with confidence there. Well done Miss Mac you are breezing through this now x

That's it. All this talk of holidays! I'm definitely going to have to make sure I have a holiday somewhere hot this year!

Wish I'd stayed on the straight and narrow too! You're doing great and you will be lovely and slim for your holiday!

I take each day as it comes as i know how easy it is to fall off. I am certainly not out of the woods yet x

Back