Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Day 12 hun :) well done for keeping so positive, you're nearly at the the end of week 2 my lovely so keep it up xx

Thanks twinkle, yes i cant wait till week 3, it seems a bit more established :)

Oh Tunisia will be wonderful I'm so jealous! Just imagine how great you are going to feel bursting with confidence there. Well done Miss Mac you are breezing through this now x

I hope so minnie.
I still have a very long way to go first till i get there but im plodding on! X

Week 2
Day 12

I cant wait for wednesday to see how much ive lost. I hope i have made it well into the 15's!
I am more looking forward to this weigh in than i was for first one for some strange reason.

Got lots to do today so i should be kept busy enough to not even think of falling off today! x

My sisters have just asked if me and my son want to go out for sunday lunch !......oooo yes please!!!!!!

Unfortunately mine will have to wait a few months!!!!

Temptation is everywhere!! But they are gonna take my son with them so at least he will be fed for the day so i wont need to cook, :)

Oh well done. That must have been difficult to say no!

You are doing so well to resist temptation! Can't wait to hear about how excellent your week 2 loss is :)

Sisters just been to collect my son and im now doing housework instead of tucking into a delicious sunday dinner...... I had better have a great weight loss this week haha!!

I agree, you will. Have a good day x

It will all be worth it when you get on those scales!

That's proper will power Miss Mac.
I don't think I would have been able to say no !!
Well done :D

Well i got through today with no problems. I like this diet when it plays nicely!

Shame it just sneaks up on you to be nasty again at any time and often when you least expect it so i am definitely not being complacent, i still take it one day at a time.

Sisters came back from lunch and were saying how the beef was melt in the mouth and the mash (always my favourite) and roasties were lush and do you know what, i wasnt even bothered! I just thought well your back now so had i have gone i would now be back here with you having fallen off the wagon, undone all my hard work and would have to start day 1 and get into ketosis all over again. Not to mention the fact that when i fall off once, for me that is usually the beginning of the end!

So needless to say i am pleased i resisted but more to the point, i didnt need it or want it! :)

Long way to go but i am a little step closer! :)

Well done MM, you're definitely well on the way!

Let's give a platinum star for the stellar work you've done today lady :D x

Very well done MM. Here's to another good day tomorrow.

Fabulous Miss Mac :D

Back