Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Week 2
Day 13

One more day and i will have done 2 whole weeks 100%!!
I am so pleased with myself.

Had a dream last night though that i was eating a bag of crisps! I was halfway through the packet when i thought what am i doing, i cant have these, so i put them down. But i knew that because i had fallen off, eventhough it was just a half bag of crisps and if i stopped there i wouldnt have caused too much damage, i still knew that that was gonna be the start of the spiral, for that day at least!!

I was so pleased to wake up to see it was just a dream as often before i have woke up and thats exactly what did happen the day before!

So a nice easy day diet wise for me today please :)

Well done for saying no to Sunday lunch MM! :)
You are doing sooo well! I agree that this diet gets it's nasty turns that just creep up on you and it's horrible :-( but the best thing we can do is say no. That 2 letter word keeps us losing weight and keeps US in control. So huge well done !

I hope day 13 goes well for you and looking forward to seeing your weigh in results on Wednesday xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love your dream post Miss Mac :) You're doing so well, be very proud! Well done have a great day x

I have had food dreams before, in our case dirty dreams really :p And then woke up first feeling terrible for having fallen off the wagon and when the realisation hits that you only dreamed it, it's such a relief!

Just made my son omelette with ham and cheese and definitely could have had one myself as it looked so good. Think it probably had a lot to do with it being an acceptable protein meal that i found it tempting but i resisted.

I think i am going to make a list of the foods i want to eat when i get tempted. Then my thought process is that once i finish the diet, i can have the things on the list then. Hopefully this will work like the thing where if you are worried about things or have a lot on your mind, if you write them down and get the thoughts out of your head then it somehow makes things easier!

On my list so far is
Tomato soup and crusty bread
(Dont normally even like this but have been fancying it a lot so i have bought a tin and its in the cupboard ready! No crusty bread though!)
Cheese and ham omelette

Not too bad so far :)

My list is broccoli, steak, udon noodles with a thai dressing.

I'm going to have the broccoli on my fourth week and probably some steak on valentines day.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My list is broccoli, steak, udon noodles with a thai dressing. I'm going to have the broccoli on my fourth week and probably some steak on valentines day. Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo you obviously have posher taste than me haha ;)

Its a good plan though! That way you know you can have the food it is just more thought out about when you can have it. And resisting it until then i bet you enjoy it all the more :)

Good plan :) I had lots on my list when I finished my diet last year. I probably shouldn't have eaten them all so much and so often though, then I wouldn't be back dieting again so soon lol!

Refreshing to see you do so well and stay positive. Well done Miss Mac x

You are smashing it MM - love it! I really like the idea of writing down craved foods rather than eating them - I think it could be quite cathartic, and definitely better for you than giving into temptation, as the reality is that it's often nowhere near as nice when you actually eat it, the feeling only lasts a really short time, and then you feel baggit and guilty after... So, basically not worth it! All the food will still be there (with a degree of moderation of course :p) when we get to goal xx

Good plan :) I had lots on my list when I finished my diet last year. I probably shouldn't have eaten them all so much and so often though, then I wouldn't be back dieting again so soon lol! Refreshing to see you do so well and stay positive. Well done Miss Mac x

Thanks minnie.

Yeah i need to make sure i spread them out! Just eating what i fancy when i fancy is what got me in trouble in the first place !

You are smashing it MM - love it! I really like the idea of writing down craved foods rather than eating them - I think it could be quite cathartic, and definitely better for you than giving into temptation, as the reality is that it's often nowhere near as nice when you actually eat it, the feeling only lasts a really short time, and then you feel baggit and guilty after... So, basically not worth it! All the food will still be there (with a degree of moderation of course :p) when we get to goal xx

Thanks sm,
You are right there. When i fell off the wagon once before i timed how long it took me to eat my meal of choice, it was 8 minutes!
8 minutes and then what? A whole lot longer feeling rubbish because of that 8 minutes!

Thats what i thought on sunday too. My sisters picked my son up for lunch and were back again not much longer than an hour later! Honestly the time it takes to eat the food is so minimal in comparrison to how long we feel bad about eating it and ovbiously how long that 1 blip will take us to get off again!

WOW - 8 minutes?!!?! That is shocking. I will have to remember that - it really is the blink of an eye, and it's sooo not worth it right now. Thanks MM :)

Here's to a good day tomorrow :D

Hi MM. You're really coasting! Can't wait to hear how much you've lost in week 2.

Another day done and dusted :)

Food dreams can be horrid. Well done on getting through another day x

Miss mac you are doing great !:D

Week 2
Day 14

I cant believe i have almost done 2 weeks 100% TFR!
I am so chuffed :)

Weigh in tomorrow and i hope its a good one.

Just one thing is i havent been to the toilet for a week now. Is this a bad thing? Apart from that one day feeling bloated, i feel fine and if all i have been consuming is shakes then is there really any thing to come out?

I will keep an eye on it.

Training day today so hopefully that will keep me out of trouble ;)

Back