Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Yay! Well done on another successful day! I've got the weigh in itch for you :) can't wait to see your loss tomorrow. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its okay Miss Mac, I think in the last 5hrs I have made your toilet trips for you :eek::eek:

Best of luck for weigh in Miss Mac! 2 weeks! Wonderful! Superstar x

Good luck tomorrow on your weigh in MM. 2 weeks hit the dust well done ! x

Got through training day ok and even though a few went to mcdonalds for lunch i was fine.
Funny thing though i think the trainer was on TFR!
He had a bottle of water and powder in a little tub and made a shake up first thing. I didn't think much of it as lots of the lads at work have those protein shakes however they usually eat protein based,low fat foods regularly to go with it. Think its to bulk up or something. Anyway he didn't have any food just another shake at lunch! I didn't ask but i did wonder. Back there tomorrow so will see if he eats anything then!

Nervous about weigh in because of lack of toilet action but my work trousers felt looser today.
I just want to be as low down the 15's as possible :)

Yay for loose trousers! Funnily enough I just accidentally discovered a handful of my friends are on Herbalife! Skinny friends though! I have not told anyone bar OH about my diet 'this time'.

Well done for walking all over another day! I hope your toilet troubles ease soon x

Its not over yet!
Had a bath then went to get a glass of pop then BAM!! Food thoughts!!!!! :(

Its night before weigh in, i dont need this!!

I am tired tonight and i think its a trigger for me.

Please let me get through this!!!

Relax, you ARE going to get through this. Waking up tomorrow morning happy, but suddenly remembering you fell off the wagon, would be horrendous. You don't want that. Wake up tomorrow feeling damn proud! Motivated! Slimmer! Ready to get your well earned results!

Drink some bouillon, tea, coffee. Look at the before and after photos on here. Focus. You've got this. You're in control, you can pass this. Nothing will taste good enough or last long enough to take away the guilt, upset, regret feeling you will wake with in the morning.

Dig deeper, you got this far because you could x

Its not over yet!

Have your glass of pop and paint your toenails or something !! Anything Miss Mac !
You are doing so well.
You don't want to be on your training day tomorrow feeling remorseful for eating tonight.
You know you want to go there tomorrow and try and suss out if the trainer is doing a TFR aswell eh ?
Keep going Miss Mac !
WI tomorrow.
Turkey in the summer ;)
Keep going :D

Its not over yet!

You have come so far MM, hang on in there! Distract yourself - look through before and after photos here, or paint your nails/pamper yourself as Marge is suggesting. You can get through this - we have faith!!

Think of how far you've come and how much you want this. If you did eat, it would only take you minutes to have what you're craving and then think how you'll feel after - bloated, sicky, guilty, regretful... You have WI tomorrow hun - please try and push through - 1 day at a time ((((hugs)))) xx

Dig deep and then dig again- you can do this - use whatever force is telling you to eat and use it to ignore the voices - you can definitely do this and think of the reward tomorrow x

Thanks for the support everyone!
You all reminded me of various reasons why i shouldn't cheat and I've made it!!

I had glass of pop, bouillon, watched holby city and now I'm in bed except guess what...... I have bloody forgot to have my second pack!!! What a numpty!!
Im not hungry or anything and I'm in bed now so I'm gonna leave it. I just hope i don't suffer for it tomorrow. Might have an extra one tomorrow in the morning to make up for it!

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good one :)

Thanks for the support everyone!
You all reminded me of various reasons why i shouldn't cheat and I've made it!!

I had glass of pop, bouillon, watched holby city and now I'm in bed except guess what...... I have bloody forgot to have my second pack!!! What a numpty!!
Im not hungry or anything and I'm in bed now so I'm gonna leave it. I just hope i don't suffer for it tomorrow. Might have an extra one tomorrow in the morning to make up for it!

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good one :)

Well done on hanging in there :D

I hope you mean you forgot your 3rd pack! If you've only had 1 today it's no wonder you had a tough moment earlier! Remember - our packs are skinny medicine - it's important that we have all 3 to help our bodies lose weight and stay healthy ;)

Wishing you loads of good luck for your WI tomorrow and sending over the whoosh fairy (so long as I can have her back for Thu am of course ;)) Can't wait to hear how you get on. Sleep well xx

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Well done for getting through it Miss Mac! Look at the positive in that you came here for support first instead of rushing to the cupboard :)
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow my lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 3!!!

Day 15

-5lb :)

Start weight: 16.13

Todays weight: 15.10

Total loss: 1st 3lb

image-1368223343.jpg

Im in the 15's!!!

Last edited:
Woohoo! *does the 15s dance*

That is an amazing loss in 2 weeks MM - well done :D VLCDs are bloody hard, but it just goes to show how great the results can be when you stick at it. You're a wee star :D

Have a great day today xx

Back