Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Awww hun. I'm sooo chuffed for you! You're well into the 15's! Keep going strong my lovely and have a great day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fabulous second week loss :D
Im chuffed for ya miss mac :D Well done :D

Wow! And there's your reward right there! Very well done Miss Mac!!! x

Yay well done MM. Feeling good. Glad you found a way to resist the urge yesterday. Lots of nice supportive comments from others are so important. Well done & here's to a successful third week x

I am doing the asda TFR packs and i only have 2 per day.
When i was doing cambridge i was having 3 packs at 432 calories and these are 422 for 2 so i stick to 2. Saying that i have always said if i needed 3 i would have them.
I normally wait until 5pm to have first shake and second one after bath about 8pm and it works out ok with bullion water black coffee and a glass of pop in between.

Thanks everyone!
Yes im chuffed with todays results.
Cant wait to see next weeks result :)

I am doing the asda TFR packs and i only have 2 per day.
When i was doing cambridge i was having 3 packs at 432 calories and these are 422 for 2 so i stick to 2. Saying that i have always said if i needed 3 i would have them.
I normally wait until 5pm to have first shake and second one after bath about 8pm and it works out ok with bullion water black coffee and a glass of pop in between.

MM do you finding it easier to have the two packs rather than three during the day. Just wondering because I often find I have to force my third pack down x

Yes i found that on CD that i often forgot about the third pack so i obviously didnt need it but saying that i did force it down sometimes coz otherwise calories would be too low and your body will go into starvation mode.
Thats not good as then the body wont lose weight as it needs to keep hold of everything its got.

So i only do 2 packs as its the equivalent in calories.

How has today been for you hun?xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How has today been for you hun?xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today has been fine, no issues :)
Day off tomorrow so hopefully a good day there too!
I was trying to work out how long it will take me to get into the 14's tonight and i am hoping 3 more jumps in the 15's and then i might make it.

I cant wait to be back in the 14's, thats where i feel like im getting somewhere so hopefully i am motivated enough to do it!!

Today has been fine, no issues :)
Day off tomorrow so hopefully a good day there too!
I was trying to work out how long it will take me to get into the 14's tonight and i am hoping 3 more jumps in the 15's and then i might make it.

I cant wait to be back in the 14's, thats where i feel like im getting somewhere so hopefully i am motivated enough to do it!!

Valentines day at the very latest, probably the week before though I reckon :)

Week 3

Day 16

Getting son up and off to school then going back to bed for a bit, im shattered.

Then will get up chill, do some housework then get sons tea ready for him coming in from school.
I like days in the week off, the down side is when i do, i have to work saturday!

Valentines day at the very latest, probably the week before though I reckon :)

Ooh i hope youre right marge. First week in feb would be great. I would have to have a couple of very chunky losses in the mean time but i can live in hope :)

Hey Missy!! Just seen your diary and had a read (not been seeing much as have no wifi and phone Internet is AWFUL) but glad I found you :) especially now we are similar weights :) I'm 16.1 at the mo and also have a holiday in June planned (nowhere near as cool as Tunisia, log cabin in the uk with all the in laws) that I really want to lose a shed load for ;) be great to do it together :D

Hey Missy!! Just seen your diary and had a read (not been seeing much as have no wifi and phone Internet is AWFUL) but glad I found you :) especially now we are similar weights :) I'm 16.1 at the mo and also have a holiday in June planned (nowhere near as cool as Tunisia, log cabin in the uk with all the in laws) that I really want to lose a shed load for ;) be great to do it together :D

Definitely dusty!

I went to a log cabin for my sisters hen weekend. Didnt think it was my cup of tea to be honest but when i got there it was fab!! Had a brilliant weekend so im sure you will have a great time :)

So when are you starting?
Its still the hardest diet ever but definitely has the best and more important for me, the most consistent results!

We will be slinky for summer!! :)

Snap MM. I am also having a chilled out day. ( carried a day forward in lieu of my last Saturday on ) Going to to a bit of window shopping in preparation for summer. Enjoy your day x

Definitely dusty!

I went to a log cabin for my sisters hen weekend. Didnt think it was my cup of tea to be honest but when i got there it was fab!! Had a brilliant weekend so im sure you will have a great time :)

So when are you starting?
Its still the hardest diet ever but definitely has the best and more important for me, the most consistent results!

We will be slinky for summer!! :)

Monday I think :S ereeeeekkk

Hey MM - glad to hear you've been enjoying a wee day off today - you deserve it!

Back