Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Miss Mac you are doing yourself proud well done! Doing so well. I agree about when you will reach 14s, not long at all!

Glad you enjoyed your day off :) x

End of day 16 and it feels great!

I am actually starting to feel confident about completing the month!!
Hope i havent just jinxed myself haha.

Seriously though, i havent felt this good about TFR in a long time.

Long may it continue :)

End of day 16 and it feels great!

I am actually starting to feel confident about completing the month!!
Hope i havent just jinxed myself haha.

Seriously though, i havent felt this good about TFR in a long time.

Long may it continue :)

Snap hun. This is how I've been feeling too and it's nice to feel that confidence xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 3

Day 17

I am now over half way through the month!! Yay!!!

Back to work today so hopefully another good day.

Good luck everyone!! :)

Have a good day.

Thanks peeps!

Day at work is going fine. Little bit hungry but thats coz im due a shake.

Cant wait to get home and have a hot bath :)

Glad your day is going well hun. The month will be over before you know it :) keep strong and do just what you're doing xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing smashing :D

Glad your day is going well hun. The month will be over before you know it :) keep strong and do just what you're doing xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah i cant wait to get into february as it seems like such a shorter month to get through :)

I feel like i am always wishing my life away on this diet but once i reach goal it can toddle along as slowly as it wants, especially as it will be summer. Hope we have another hot one :)

Day 17 & still going strong. Well done MM. Keep going x

Yeah i cant wait to get into february as it seems like such a shorter month to get through :)

I feel like i am always wishing my life away on this diet but once i reach goal it can toddle along as slowly as it wants, especially as it will be summer. Hope we have another hot one :)

I'm with you on this lol. Some days I wish I could just sleep for a few months until it's over ;) BUT it's important in some ways that we have to go through it, as knowing how much work we've done to get to goal will hopefully stop us from piling it all back on again. I certainly never want to be on TFR again if I can help it! The results are fab, but it is bloody hard. Well done on continuing to plod on hun, you will look fab this summer in pretty dresses, etc and will totally deserve it xx

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tried 3 different size work trousers on tonight. None of them fit obviously except the size i am currently wearing for work.
What shocked me the most though was how i EVER got into the smallest size of the 3!

The lightest i have been is 13.10 but these trousers go no where near! 13.10 is only 2 stone away but i still dont know if i would fit in them. But i must have fitted in them at some point!

Anyway it brought home again just how far i have got to go but also how much i MUST stick to it. I REALLY REALLY want to get in all of those trousers working my way back down to the smallest size.

Something to work towards :)

I feel like that too. My goal seems miles away but i know it's one step at a time and I'll get there and you will too :) x

Baby steps TH thats all we can do.
One day at a time.
I think i will try the next size down again at the end of the month and see how far off i still am.
Losing weight one pair of trousers at a time :)

Hi MM. Imagine how you'll feel when you get into those trousers!

Back