Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Well done MM, 2lb is a good loss. I was just saying to Lynne that's equivalent to a bag of sugar & that's quite a lot. Have a good day x

Thanks everyone.
I think in the past i may have been disheartened with 2lb but now i try to put it in perspective.
Dont get me wrong im not gonna be happy with 2lb every week but i do realise the body needs some weeks to sort itself out so im good.

Had a migraine all day today even a tablet didnt shift it so maybe a bath and another early night for me :)

Just cooked my sons tea and it smelt lush! Not hungry or tempted though which is good but i just noticed how nice it smells :)

Into the thirties tomorrow....omg :)

Congrats on the loss MM - 22lbs in one month is awesome! :eek: :D Hope you feel better tomorrow - seems to be the day of the headache today :( xx

Hi MM. Your monthly loss is absolutely fantastic! Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Hi MM. Your monthly loss is absolutely fantastic! Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Eh??? Im confused??
Are you doing the 21 today thing again hahaha????

Its not my birthday tomorrow??? Is it??? This diet is frying my brain lol

Ha! Hilarious!

End of another day, still just plodding on.

Migraine still there but hopefully when i wake up that will be gone.

Getting so near to february now, cant wait :)

Well done for getting through another day hun, only 2 more days to go :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 5

Day 30

Yay im in the thirties!!! :)

Migraine has gone and im feeling much better :)

One more day to survive after this and i will have done a whole month 100% TFR!!!!! Woohoo :)

I was rushing through diaries last night and thought I read on yours that you would be in the thirties today! Thought you meant age not days TS! Think I must be losing it!!!!!! Well done on your 30 days. That is one massive achievement!!!!!

Well done hun! So chuffed for you! Glad you're feeling better and hope you have a great day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was rushing through diaries last night and thought I read on yours that you would be in the thirties today! Thought you meant age not days TS! Think I must be losing it!!!!!! Well done on your 30 days. That is one massive achievement!!!!!

I wish i was just entering my thirties age wise lynne unfortunately im nearer the forties now :(

Well done hun! So chuffed for you! Glad you're feeling better and hope you have a great day xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle,

Hope you have a good day to :)

So well done MM getting into the 30s in days and what a fantastic 4 week total weight loss amazing - you really are doing fab x

I'm so glad your headache is gone Miss Mac :D
Mine is still very slightly in the background :confused:
Maybe I just need to busy myself :p

Just think, you haven't eaten since last year !! :D
Well done :D

I know marge, i said that to someone at work the other day. They asked me when was the last time i ate any food and i said 2013!!!:). Love it and long may it continue :)

Back