Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Fabulous MissM :) you are doing so great :)

I know marge, i said that to someone at work the other day. They asked me when was the last time i ate any food and i said 2013!!!:). Love it and long may it continue :)

That sounds mental - love it :D

You're such a star with motivation of steel! X

Soooooo impresssive!!!!!!!!

Miss M you're doing fab, well done on your loss - as has been mentioned this may be the week where you've lost inches - well done on hitting the 30's :D

Miss M you're doing fab, well done on your loss - as has been mentioned this may be the week where you've lost inches - well done on hitting the 30's :D

Thanks katie,

I am going to re measure 1st feb and see if there is any inch loss.
My work trousers are definitely looser now even in the space of a week.
Might try the next size down on again on the first too :)

So last day of january tomorrow!!
I cant wait to get into february :)
I am hoping the month will go by really quick since its short and hoping for some good losses!

Hoping to be in the 14's by my birthday.....anything over 5lb will get me there so fingers crossed xxxx

So last day of january tomorrow!!
I cant wait to get into february :)
I am hoping the month will go by really quick since its short and hoping for some good losses!

Hoping to be in the 14's by my birthday.....anything over 5lb will get me there so fingers crossed xxxx

You have that in the bag MM! Bring on Feb xx

Just 1 more day of January hun :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 5

Day 31

Last day of January, woohoo!!!! :)

And its friday, no work this weekend, yay!!

Lie in tomorrow, cant wait :)

You're doing great Miss M, the February losses will soon be yours :D

Just tried next size down work trousers on again.....guess what im gonna be wearing on monday!!!!!!! :)

Hurray! Well done Miss M, great achievement :D

Woop woop!!! Well done! x

Baby steps TH thats all we can do. One day at a time. I think i will try the next size down again at the end of the month and see how far off i still am. Losing weight one pair of trousers at a time :)

I posted this on day 16 having tried 3 different size work trousers on!
I said i would try again at the end of the month but still didnt expect them to fit quite yet!!

I love it :)

Back