Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

So did my measurements again since its the first of the month and i have basically lost 2 inches off everywhere!!!
I was so surprised!

Often when i do the measurement test i think did i write them down wrong the first time or did i measure wrong!! Seeing an actual difference is sometimes unbelievable!!

So did my measurements again since its the first of the month and i have basically lost 2 inches off everywhere!!!
I was so surprised!

Often when i do the measurement test i think did i write them down wrong the first time or did i measure wrong!! Seeing an actual difference is sometimes unbelievable!!

Yay well done on a size smaller trousers MM & loss of inches. Must feel so good!!. I'm going to pluck up courage in a minute & measure myself. I feel smaller so hopefully there will be some improvement. Here's to another size smaller by March.xx

Woohoo to smaller trousers and all over inch loss. Your total dedication and hard work is really paying off xx

2 inches off all over is blooming FAB !! :D

Loving the inch loss, very well done! They're the numbers that matter, nobody ever knows what you weigh on the scales but they do see the inches that you lose :D

End of day 32!!!

Had a few little food thoughts tonight. Could easily have eaten. Don't know why now. Hope the munchie monsters aren't out to get me now I'm doing so well :)

Think it may be totm as i am feeling like chocolate and i only really fancy that when im due on. Hopefully it will pass soon though as i have the 14's to get to and no time for detours!!!

Well done on reaching the end of another day hun. Beat the muchie monsters off ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on reaching the end of another day hun. Beat the muchie monsters off ;-) xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ill bash them over the head with a big stick!!!;)

Munchie monsters. Love it! Glad you warded them off :)

High 5 for another successful day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Month 2

Week 5

Day 33

Well im up earlier than i usual for a sunday morning! Dont know why thats happened.

So lets see what today brings :)

Hope you have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If the monsters come back with a chocolate craving cut a double chocolate bar up into little squares and that will then give you the chocolate fix you need.

Have a good day MM. Some good advice there from Katie to ward off the munchies if they come back x

If the monsters come back with a chocolate craving cut a double chocolate bar up into little squares and that will then give you the chocolate fix you need.

Thanks katie,
I would but i am only having shakes this time round, no soups bars or meals!
I think the 'food' type things contributed to me failing previous times as it was like having a little bit of food when i wanted a lot!!

I could have a chocolate shake though because regardless i will not give in to this diet for chocolate!!!

Have you tried freezing the shakes so that they are like a hard mousse. I might try that today with a Banana one mmm??

Back