Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Don't let people not mentioning it bother you, I sometimes think that people don't mention it as they don't want to draw attention to you being overweight in case they upset you - you've lost a great amount and it will be noticeable xx

MM there is no way that the weight loss can not be showing so don't let it upset you. You will be more aware of your body changes than anyone else at this stage.

I remember when I lost 2 stone last time & all that someone said to me was that my face looked thinner!!. I retaliated by saying that I hadn't lost 2 stone off my face!!. Then I felt silly so forget about it.

As Darcy said you are mainly doing all this for you. It wont be long before people wont be able to avoid commenting on it. x

You are all right and it didn't bother me at all i just thought it was a bit strange but perhaps not.
Anyway my other sister decided we would have a non food night out at the bingo instead at some point. Nice that she came up with an alternative non food plan.

So since my tummy has been feeling flatter, i decided to try another smaller pair of work trousers on and yay they only fit lovely!!

Now i feel a bit of a fraud here. Please don't think I'm dropping dress sizes this fast coz I'm not. Its just my work trousers are bad fittings. I have a range of sizes in mens and women's. Not sure if any if them are true fitting.
Anyway at the start of the diet i was bulging out of my mens 40, could only just squeeze into women's 18 and could not even fasten mens 38 and could get nowhere near women's 16.
So i am now out if the mens 40, have been in the womens 18 and im now in the mens 38!
The mens trousers are a much better style so i prefer then to the womens trousers so im really pleased im in them now!! Woohoo :)

As long as the smaller trousers fit miss mac :D

I think the more you have to lose, then the more you have to actually lose before anyone notices. Which is quite sad really, as the more you have to lose, the more you benefit ftom people noticing and commenting :)

End of day 40 and its been another good day!! :)

Double figures for February tomorrow as in its the 10th and the start of the second out of 3 whole weeks (thats how it shows on my calendar anyway).
Sorry, i come up with these stupid little markers but it helps me to break down the month into smaller chunks which seems to make it a bit easier!

Still looking forward to weigh in wednesday soooo much ;)

Yay to end of day 40 MM - that's excellent :D

Breaking it into chunks makes so much sense - it's the only way I stay sane. If I think of it in months it gets overwhelming... Do what you need to do hun ;) xx

Well done MM. Hope tomorrow is another good day x

Month 2

Week 6

Day 41

Back to work again! Weekends are never long enough and I'm working saturday coming :(

Still tomorrow is the last day of week 6 and Wednesday is weigh in day so still lots to keep me going :)

Good morning Miss Mac, you're doing fab. Nice to notice yourself that you're getting smaller, regardless of whether others notice or comment. Everything helps to stay motivated and positive.

Have a good one and good luck for Wednesday weigh in xx

Morning MM. You're doing great. Looking forward to hearing how much you've lost on Wednesday. Other people must have noticed your weight loss. They can't not have!

Just been over to my sisters and told them i wont be having the birthday meal as I'm still doing ok on the diet :)
Thing is they didn't even mention any weight loss or ask if i had lost any weight or anything!!! :(
Other people must not be able to see any difference yet!
I felt like a beached whale 5 weeks ago and im sure i look different to that now but maybe not.
Oh well i will plod along coz i am sure that on our night out they will have no choice but to notice!!!!!

Been and ordered new lino and a carpet for my bedroom. I chose a different lino so i just hope it looks nice when its down coz it aint bloody cheap is it!!!

Some people really just don't notice hun and some people get uncomfortable when people around them lose weight or find it hard that someone can be in control of losing weight, especially if they feel uncomfortable with themselves. There's someone I work with now and then, she weighs 23 stone and refuses to comment on my weight loss even though I know she's noticed but I also know how uncomfortable she feels about her own weight, so can understand that she doesn't want to acknowledge my loss. Keep strong hun as you're doing fab and soon enough everyone will be commenting on your loss xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done MissMac you are so on it!

Don't worry about others avoiding giving you compliments, I was ignored a lot last year on my journey and you certainly will find it's jealousy and insecurity of others. I don't think it can be helped, it brings out insecurity of people with low self esteem. Cold shoulders mean you're winning ;) xx

Good morning Miss Mac, you're doing fab. Nice to notice yourself that you're getting smaller, regardless of whether others notice or comment. Everything helps to stay motivated and positive. Have a good one and good luck for Wednesday weigh in xx

Thanks GP x

Morning MM. You're doing great. Looking forward to hearing how much you've lost on Wednesday. Other people must have noticed your weight loss. They can't not have!

Thanks lynne, yeah im looking forward to wednesday too :)

Some people really just don't notice hun and some people get uncomfortable when people around them lose weight or find it hard that someone can be in control of losing weight, especially if they feel uncomfortable with themselves. There's someone I work with now and then, she weighs 23 stone and refuses to comment on my weight loss even though I know she's noticed but I also know how uncomfortable she feels about her own weight, so can understand that she doesn't want to acknowledge my loss. Keep strong hun as you're doing fab and soon enough everyone will be commenting on your loss xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle,

Yeah you're right, people do do that don't they.

I don't mind actually and it may even help because as long as people don't comment the more determined i am whereas if people do start to notice i might end up fooling myself into thinking i can stop now!!

Well done MissMac you are so on it! Don't worry about others avoiding giving you compliments, I was ignored a lot last year on my journey and you certainly will find it's jealousy and insecurity of others. I don't think it can be helped, it brings out insecurity of people with low self esteem. Cold shoulders mean you're winning ;) xx

Welcome back ed!!

I think when i have done this before i was at 2.5 stone lost before anyone actually commented so i still have a little way to go yet.

I dont mind though, i am plodding along for me and i am starting to feel better so dont need comments really.

Its nice to see how youre doing and you should be proud of yourself for what you achieved! You may have gained but you have still kept the majority of your weight loss off which is fantastic.
You will get most of that gain off in the first week so well done and good luck x

Hope you've had a good day Miss M :)

Just made chicken curry n rice for sons tea. Smelt lush!!
Dont know why but everything seems to smell sooo much better when im on this diet!!
Still i reminded myself that it will still be there when i finish the diet!
Think my list is getting very long now though ;)

Got a first aid refresher starting tomorrow for 2 days.... Oh the joy :(

Been another good diet day!
Tomorrow will be 6 whole weeks 100% TS!!!
I can hardly believe it!! :)

Glad today has gone well MM. Roll on Wednesday & WI. 6 weeks!, what a great run x

Back