Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Well done MM :) Yesterday was your bad day - today is mine :( So, so tempted to cave in when I got home from a terrible day at work - even planning the pizza toppings driving home! I didn't - and won't - cave in .....but today has been VERY tough :cry: But hey, it's the weekend thank goodness :D

I definitely share your pain!

Stick with it though, have an early night and see how you feel tomorrow. I felt so much better and im sure you will too!

I think its just a mind test ;) xx

Well you came through it MM. That's the main thing. If it happens again try to remember how good you felt this morning about not caving in & a bit closer to your goal x

I will susie.

I think thats why keeping these diaries are so important!

We can look back on times we struggle, see how we felt, how we got through it and how we felt afterwards having got through it!

Its all such a big learning curve xx

Am made up that today is a better day for you, well done for staying strong - your planned weekend sounds amazing :D xx

Thanks katie!

Nice chilled out weekend, just how i like it xx

Well flippin done getting through that testing day MissMac, that is huge. I wonder the same as Carrie, that maybe it was deep rooted because it was already feared. And still, you overcame it :)

You're doing so amazing I'm so happy for you xx

Well flippin done getting through that testing day MissMac, that is huge. I wonder the same as Carrie, that maybe it was deep rooted because it was already feared. And still, you overcame it :) You're doing so amazing I'm so happy for you xx

Thanks Ed.

On previous attempts i had a night off end of week 4 but this time round that didnt bother me.
Like i said to carrie, if it is like you say then im gonna be due another meltdown fairly soon because sticking point 3 is when i reach 14 stone!!
I need to beat this and get past it to break habits and also need to push on in order to get to goal.
Now that really would be great as i have never reached that before!! :)

End of day 52 :)

Nice easy diet day thankfully :)

Hopefully TFR is back to playing nice!! ;)

Well done Miss Mac on getting through the last day or so your 50+ days TS is amazing, it's no wonder you had a moment.

Have a lovely weekend. x

Oh Miss Mac !
Its so horrible when those thoughts grip us, and im so glad you had a diversion tactic already in place ;)
I used to get major struggling points when I gave up smoking. You are right though, it is your mindset. You have to keep your mind so focused in continuing through the bad thoughts.
I am very weak willed and struggle alot, as you know :eek:
But when you are in the zone nothing can stop you ! Nothing !
You can and do keep the focus :D
Heres to another TS day :D

I'm so chuffed yesterday was alot easier for you hun. I did wonder how your day had been and pleased to see it was another good one but backside kicks are ready for those tough times ;-)

Hopefully that was a one-off and you won't have a day like that for a long time and huge well done for getting through it. Have a fab day hun xx

Month 2

Week 8

Day 53

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!
The support and encouragement on here is second to none!

I felt so much better yesterday and im feeling confident again :)

Seriously though i usually have had very weak willpower thinking 'well i can, so i will'.
So if i can battle on through so can any of you if you really want to.

Come on here as soon as you can, read stories of when people have fallen off and how bad they feel and compare them to stories of those who resisted and how good they feel.

Then put how you are feeling and wait for the support to come flooding in.

All you people on here are amazing :)

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Lovely post MissMac and too true :)

I will be walking on air when I can say iv reached day 50+ like yourself. Well done xx

Hope you're enjoying a lovely Saturday, keep going the way you are and you'll soon be at goal :) xx

Aw that's a nice post MM & reflects how good you are feeling today. Long may it continue x

Fab post MM and so true - the support on here is great - I'd never stay on track only for this site - well done you are doing fab x

Well, your not to sad at giving a good load of support yourself :)
So :thankyou: :D

Back