Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Good luck with your job search. Can't get over how long you've kept up TS!

I know lynne!
I think it does, dare i say it, get easier?

I think its more about habit to be honest, and I'm more used to it now.

Thats not to say i don't get food thoughts because i most certainly do! I had them today in fact!
Made my sons tea and was fine but later on i could have eaten. Nothing specific, just anything.

I think also whats helped this time is i haven't had any major cravings!
I have had them in the past and they have drove me so crazy that i have eventually given in!

I also have my list of foods that i add to when i fancy something. I am sure psychologically that is helping too!!

I dont know what the secret is lynne, i am just loving the fact that i am doing it!
I also think i realistically realise that it probably wont happen like this again so i need to make the most of it now :)

Can't see it ever happening for me - my record is 7 days! I am going to have a fresh start soon though. When do we see you in those shorts again? You must be losing loads of inches.

Oh really? I thought it was just me!

Was yours constant or random? Did you take the drops all the time or just when it was happening?

Just because mine happens randomly normally when im busy and its inconvenient!
I dont like taking stuff at the best of times but if i have to take it all the time i wont know if its worked where as if i take something when its happening and it clears it, i will know its worked and i will only have to take something as and when i need it.

Does that make any sense at all lol ?

It felt like I had water in my ear. And it came and went until I went to the doctors. The otrivine did clear it up though.
It seems to happen to me after I have flown anywhere. But not all the time. So now, I take otrivine with me on the plane, just in case :)

Month 3

Week 11

Day 73

47 days to go

Work today so that should keep me busy and its my second 3 shake day of the week.

Thought it might make me more hungry on the days i still have 2 shakes but yesterday went fine so i hope not.
Cant wait till wednesday to see if its made any difference :)

Have a great friday :)

Have a good day Miss M, I love seeing your 'days to go' coming down, very exciting :) xx

Have a great day MissMac. I'm also looking forward to more shorts photos :D xx

Enjoy your day MM. I'm so Impressed with your self control :) x

You put me to shame - well done with your resolve on sticking to it for so long :)

Hope you've had a good day Miss M, looking forward to pics! Xx

Ok so here are new shorts pics.
Im not great at tech stuff so hopefully i put them on in the right order!
They should be
Day 19 - 15.13
Day 43 - 14.12
Day 73 - 14.2

Not sure if you can see any difference, but i can tell you, from not being able to do them up, they now fit perfect :D

Attachments

• image-280276743.jpg
    image-280276743.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2935497570.jpg
    image-2935497570.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image-2405687112.jpg
    image-2405687112.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2135639885.jpg
    image-2135639885.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 35
  • image-4236389724.jpg
    image-4236389724.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image-1417464845.jpg
    image-1417464845.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 37
Yup. You can see a good difference !!!
Fabulous :D

Whoop Whoop, You sure can tell the difference. Well done xx

Wow well done MM, totally see where your tummy and hips have shrunk. I might brave some before and after pics soon.

How's it going having the extra packs?

Brilliant Miss M, you can really see the difference - well done xx

Wow well done MM, totally see where your tummy and hips have shrunk. I might brave some before and after pics soon. How's it going having the extra packs?

Thanks willow.

Today was my second 3 pack day and my third will be on sunday.
Its going fine so will see if it makes any difference good or bad on wednesday. Im excited and nervous at the same time:)

Back