Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Thanks everyone.
I am pleased the shorts fit again although i think its still gonna be a while until i get to wear them as its still so cold!

Thanks everyone.
I am pleased the shorts fit again although i think its still gonna be a while until i get to wear them as its still so cold!

LOL if you're waiting for sun then they're sure to be too big and slip down off you by the time we get that :eek: Xx

End of day 73!

Its been a good diet day. 3 shakes today. Strange though my tummy has been doing the strange noises thing all night. Maybe its not used to so many calories!! Lol

I hope its the sound of my fat breaking up though and im gonna lose 3lb on wednesday ;)

:wow: what a difference!! That's brilliant chuck!! X

I really hope the extra pack booats your losses. Im nervous myself about it all !!

Month 3

Week 11

Day 74

46 days to go

Up for work and tummy is still gurgling like mad!
Its not painful or anything, just making lots of noises.
It must be breaking LOADS of fat down to make me lose weight on wednesday lol ;)

Hope you have a good day in work and that you don't rumble all day :) xx

Wow what a difference, look how well they fit now! I obviously missed something, have you been having just 2 shakes a day since the start? xx

Ok so here are new shorts pics.
Im not great at tech stuff so hopefully i put them on in the right order!
They should be
Day 19 - 15.13
Day 43 - 14.12
Day 73 - 14.2

Not sure if you can see any difference, but i can tell you, from not being able to do them up, they now fit perfect :D

That's an amazing difference. I reckon they'll be way too big by the time you go on holiday.

How's the job search going?

Hi MM. That explains the gurgling then :D.

Have a great day xx

Wow what a difference, look how well they fit now! I obviously missed something, have you been having just 2 shakes a day since the start? xx

I am doing the asda meal replacements ed and there is as many calories in just 2 of them which is the equivalent to 3 cambridge shakes.
I have now upped it to 3 shakes 3 times a week to try and boost weight loss as i dont want to do food week! So yes 2 shakes a day from the start.

The ear thing sounds like what I had a while back. The doc told me to get otrivine nose drops to clear it. It worked :) Enjoy the rest if your day off :)

Marge,
Was this a nasal spray or ear drops?
And is it the same as hay fever spray?

I hope gurgling is fat breaking down as mine is really going for it today - sounds like someone farting in the bath constantly!! I certainly couldn't go out with this noise going on! What are the asda shakes like by the way? I have used Slim Fast and the Tesco ones in the past - I love the slimfast ones and the strawberry Tesco ones are nice but the banana are a bit yakky I think.....

Marge,
Was this a nasal spray or ear drops?
And is it the same as hay fever spray?

Nose drops :)
Called "otrivine" in a blue and white box :)
They are a decongestant for the cold !
But they worked. I think they are only about 3 quid may be less in asda :)

Nose drops :) Called "otrivine" in a blue and white box :) They are a decongestant for the cold ! But they worked. I think they are only about 3 quid may be less in asda :)

Yes i have saw them but was expecting them to be ear drops for some reason so i was confused.
The doc prescribed me decongestant tablets but i dont want to take tablets coz i wont know if they are working where as i am hoping that if my ear goes funny i can have a sniff of spray and it will sort it out.
Dont know if its that instant like!

At work today, major busy and it did it loads again!!

So inconvenient and annoying!!

Will def get the spray then.

I hope gurgling is fat breaking down as mine is really going for it today - sounds like someone farting in the bath constantly!! I certainly couldn't go out with this noise going on! What are the asda shakes like by the way? I have used Slim Fast and the Tesco ones in the past - I love the slimfast ones and the strawberry Tesco ones are nice but the banana are a bit yakky I think.....

The asda ones are fine. They are ready made and in a tetra pack so very handy and no fuss.
I find the strawberry one sometimes has a bit of a funny aftertaste, the vanilla is very sweet and i cant stand the latte ones as they taste like cold coffee but to be honest i try to neck them in one go.
I am not drinking them to enjoy them, im purely having them to fill me up!!

I have tried slimfast ones before but i find they make me ravenously hungry!!

Back