Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Ooh, I love cold coffee. May give one a try & see if I like it. I have tried the exante vanilla in coffee but not that keen. Perhaps I'll like the Asda one more if it actually tastes like coffee. x

Yes i have saw them but was expecting them to be ear drops for some reason so i was confused.
The doc prescribed me decongestant tablets but i dont want to take tablets coz i wont know if they are working where as i am hoping that if my ear goes funny i can have a sniff of spray and it will sort it out.
Dont know if its that instant like!

At work today, major busy and it did it loads again!!

So inconvenient and annoying!!

Will def get the spray then.

It is a fairly instant thing :)
Maybe the first time will take a wee 20 mins to work ? If its going to ;)
If worth a try eh ?

The asda ones are fine. They are ready made and in a tetra pack so very handy and no fuss.
I find the strawberry one sometimes has a bit of a funny aftertaste, the vanilla is very sweet and i cant stand the latte ones as they taste like cold coffee but to be honest i try to neck them in one go.
I am not drinking them to enjoy them, im purely having them to fill me up!!

I have tried slimfast ones before but i find they make me ravenously hungry!!

Oh god, making you hungry is not good! I love the cafe latte slimfast but never stuck at it long enough to know whether it made me hungry or not - didn't have enough resolve to last more than a coupla days on that!

Oh god, making you hungry is not good! I love the cafe latte slimfast but never stuck at it long enough to know whether it made me hungry or not - didn't have enough resolve to last more than a coupla days on that!

Maybe they made you hungry too!

End of day 74!

Busy day at work today but the time went by fast then just had a movie night with my son :)

Day off and lovely lie in tomorrow = :D

Well done MM. Enjoy your lie in tomorrow.

Morning MM. Bet you're still in bed!

Month 3

Week 11

Day 75

45 days to go

Just got up!! Omg! Even i was shocked when i saw the time. Woke up about 7am after having a horrible nightmare but must have gone back to sleep! Shopping and housework today and the sun is shining :)

Last edited:
What a great lie in :) I slept till 9:15 as my son got up with the dog (he had fell asleep downstairs!) so I happily got about 3 extra hours.

Hope you enjoy the sunshine, it's started raining here :( - have a lovely day xx

Sunny here but windy and there is some cloud. Hope it doesn't rain as I haven't walked the dog yet.

Just watched frozen!
I can totally relate.....im frozen all the time ;)

Haha. Im cold at the moment too. Im going to have a pack soon with chilli in it, to heat me up from the inside :D

Hot bath seems to be the only way i can thaw out most times!

My OH let me have a lie in till 11:30 it was lovely, my kids love the film Frozen my 7 year old is always singing the song 'Let it go' not seen it yet though. Does the hot water turn to snow when you have your bath ? :D

I find that there's only having a bath that warms me too Miss M, had more baths since starting this diet lol xx

Hope you had a good day off & tomorrow goes well MM x

End of day 75!

Monday tomorrow but one day closer to weigh day and see if the 3 shakes have made any difference.

The plan was to up it to 3 shakes, 3 days, wednesday, friday and sunday but since i didnt get up until 11.30 i have only had 2 packs today so i will have the 3 pack day tomorrow instead.
Really hope this works!

Night all x

Back