Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Fingers crossed for you!

Month 3

Week 11

Day 76

44 days to go

Getting excited for weigh in on wednesday.
I am surprised at myself but all throughout this diet, i have only ever weighed once a week on wednesday!

I usually used to check at least 2 or 3 times a week but i have to say, this way feels so much better.

On the weeks where i have had a 2lb loss i can imagine the scales wouldnt have moved for days and may even have gone up at some point in the week. It does me no good to see them do that so at least this way, the final result is all i see.
I am sure this has been a success factor for me this time round.

I really wanted to look this week too to see what effect the additional shake was having but i have managed to stay away from the scales and im pleased i have :)

Have a happy monday :D

You have done well not to have in betweeny weighs miss mac :D
Its really keeping you on track :D
2 more sleeps until we find out if the extra shake has done its job :cross:

You have done great MM only weighing on the Wednesdays with no sneak previews - you can really see a difference in your shorts on you - so well done - the third shake should do the trick this week x

Happy Paddys Monday!! I have to agree with the ladies below - to have no sneakpeeks is amazing :) I have started weighing daily - I know I can fluctuate madly, but it will hopefully keep me on track a bit :)

Getting excited for your weigh-in too Miss Mac, not much longer. x Well done for avoiding the scales, I am normally a daily weigher but left my scales at my dads so going to leave it if I can in the hope I see it go from 15 st straight to 14 st. :)

You have done well not to have in betweeny weighs miss mac :D Its really keeping you on track :D 2 more sleeps until we find out if the extra shake has done its job :cross:

Oh i really really hope it has done its job, i am bored of the 14's now ;)

You have done great MM only weighing on the Wednesdays with no sneak previews - you can really see a difference in your shorts on you - so well done - the third shake should do the trick this week x

Thanks tigs.
I wish i had done pics in a maxi dress now as i think it would be easier to see the difference but i am pleased the shorts now fit:)

Once a week weighing is working well for you MM so no point deviating now. Really hope the additional shake has given you a bit of a boost xx

Happy Paddys Monday!! I have to agree with the ladies below - to have no sneakpeeks is amazing :) I have started weighing daily - I know I can fluctuate madly, but it will hopefully keep me on track a bit :)

I think everyone needs to do whatever is best for them.
For me though i think i deserve a food reward if i have a disappointed gain, i think i deserve a food reward for a boring sts and i also think i deserve a food reward for a fantastic loss!
So best thing for me is to stay away from the scales as much as i can. :D

Saying that though, i could never do monthly weighing as i would be disappointed if i hadn't lost at least 4 stone by the end if the month! ;)

Getting excited for your weigh-in too Miss Mac, not much longer. x Well done for avoiding the scales, I am normally a daily weigher but left my scales at my dads so going to leave it if I can in the hope I see it go from 15 st straight to 14 st. :)

Thats a great idea and would be amazing if you could achieve that!!

I cant wait for wednesday :D

Once a week weighing is working well for you MM so no point deviating now. Really hope the additional shake has given you a bit of a boost xx

Thanks susie.

Yes it definitely seems to be the right balance for me so im sticking with it :)

Now that the shirts fit, is there something else that's not quite there? Get those on and take pics! :) xxx

Lol I'm looking forward to your weigh in too :D I love peoples weigh ins....but only the good ones that I know yours will be xx

Now that the shirts fit, is there something else that's not quite there? Get those on and take pics! :) xxx

I am going to look for something this week carrie.
I have loved getting into my shorts from not being able to fasten them and have also loved getting into my smaller work trousers.
I am finding it to be great motivation so im going to find something :)

Lol I'm looking forward to your weigh in too :D I love peoples weigh ins....but only the good ones that I know yours will be xx

Oh i hope i dont disappoint everyone!!

I look forward to peoples weigh ins too. Its inspiring and exciting :)

End of day 76!

Someone at work today said i looked absolutely fantastic!
I was shocked if im honest because this person is a bit of a barbie if you know what i mean and i dont know why but i just didnt have her down as the type to dish out compliments!

I was on first aid with her a few weeks ago and she was asking me about the diet etc so she knows what im doing but i was truly taken aback by her enthusiasm in her compliments and she said she could totally tell now and how well i had done :)

Back