Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

End of day 76!

Someone at work today said i looked absolutely fantastic!
I was shocked if im honest because this person is a bit of a barbie if you know what i mean and i dont know why but i just didnt have her down as the type to dish out compliments!

I was on first aid with her a few weeks ago and she was asking me about the diet etc so she knows what im doing but i was truly taken aback by her enthusiasm in her compliments and she said she could totally tell now and how well i had done :)

Excellent, compliments are even better when they come from someone that you wouldn't expect them from - your compliments are well earned and well deserved xx

Your weigh in will be fab I'm sure :)

Month 3

Week 11

Day 77

43 days to go

End of week 11 today :)

Have woke this morning to a bloated and sore tummy. Absolutely no reason for it!
I am so pleased its not weigh in today as im not confident i would have lost anything.
Hope it gets better through the day and fingers crossed its not like this tomorrow!
Maybe its just nerves haha ;)

Good morning Miss M, hopefully the tummy is just a warning of a visit to the loo and you'll soon feel less bloated.

Have a great day, am looking forward to seeing you in the 13's tomorrow :)

To see you still plodding along has absolutely made my day :) day 77 is just absolutely amazing. Well done hun!xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your compliments are well deserved after your hard work and whats more HURRY UP TOMORROW!! I am possibly as excited as you are for your weigh in! lol

Hope your tum improves today though x

I had a little poo and my tummy feels better lol :D

Still feel fatter than i did yesterday but i may just be paranoid for weigh in tomorrow!
I so want to be in the 13's but nothing i can do if im not :(

I am so nervous but excited, i hope its all worth it :)

What a lovely feeling that compliment would have given you. Its nice cos its so much easier for people not to mention it.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow MM. xx

I had a little poo and my tummy feels better lol :D

Still feel fatter than i did yesterday but i may just be paranoid for weigh in tomorrow!
I so want to be in the 13's but nothing i can do if im not :(

I am so nervous but excited, i hope its all worth it :)

I'm sure you will be Miss M but if you're not at least it's only due to a toilet issue and it will be gone at some point soon :) xx

Good luck tomorrow MM if there is no 13 tomorrow it's only a matter of days but you def deserve a great loss! :cross::cross::cross::cross::cross:

13 ia unlucky for some but it won't be for you I am sure!

Weigh early missus - I wanna know!! lol

Massive good luck and wishes for tomorrow!!! Nice and early for me too please! ;) xxx

Can't wait to hear the score on the door Miss M. Fingers crossed for a good one!

End of day 77!!

End of week 11!!

My tummy is still a bit sore tonight. Taken a lanzoprazole but no change. I hope it dont feel sore and bloated tomorrow.

I have a funny feeling the sticking point of hanging around the 14 stone mark is still gonna be with me tomorrow.
I dont mean to be pessimistic but my sticking point number 3 is hanging around 14 stone for so long that i end up thinking stuff it and falling off the wagon.
Well regardless, i will NOT fall off the wagon but i am predicting a 2lb loss giving me a weight of 14.0.
I suppose at least that way i am almost guaranteed to be in the 13's next week but knowing the curse and my blooming luck i would have a sts!!
I have made 5 jumps in the 14's so far so enough already!! ;)
I so wanted to weigh tonight to put me out of my misery but resisted. I suppose i will know soon enough.

I get up early for work so dont you worry, i will post results about 6.30am :)

19-3-14

Month 3

Week 12

Day 78

42 days to go

Start weight: 16.13

Current weight: 14.1

Weeks loss: 1lb

Total loss: 2 stone 12lb

Still in the 14's! :(
I have to admit i am totally disappointed even though i was expecting it.

I have a feeling i may have another couple of weeks in the 14's!
I dont know why but every time i diet, it takes literally weeks of hanging around the 14 stone mark before i finally drop into the 13's.
Then by which time i am totally fed up that i fall off the rails!
A 1lb loss is terrible on this diet, i got that doing weight watchers!

However, i have 42 days left to do so i am doing them!
If i didnt have that plan to stick to, i would definitely be eating tonight!

My grand plan is out of the window now though as there is no way i will reach the 12's at this rate let alone get to 12.7 and maintain under 13.
I think i will struggle to get to low 13's.
I may need a rethink.

Anyway, enough doom and gloom, i hope everyone else is having a great day :)

Don't let it dishearten you Miss M, you'll more than likely get a big loss next week and you were having toilet issues which won't have helped. You've been superb sticking to this diet throughout and the only way is down and I really do believe you'll be in the 12's by the end xx

I think your body's just holding, so many of us go through that stage then the whooshes come again. Hopefully last week will kick start everything again and come next week you'll firmly be in those 13s. Xxx

Back