Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Oh wow ! 1lb ?
Mental !
It seems impossible to lose that eating so little eh ?
I am glad you have your plan too.
That really is the thing that is keeping you going. Your determination to get to the end of your planned days is outstanding :D
You may not get to the exact weight you want to at the end Miss Mac, but you are still a lot lighter, and getting comments from "barbie" !
Thats a diet win to me ;)

What can I say MM? :(

So disappointing after eating so few calories - it seems impossible

...been there, done that and really understand how difficult it is :hug99:

But lets stay positive and carry on regardless - the weight has to come off in the end, but not in the nice linear way we would like :rolleyes:

I'm with you diet buddy - all the way! :D

Oh my god - HOW?!?!

Eitherway you have the determination and willpower to keep going and that is something to be really proud of! I and all of us on here are right behind you :)

Carrie is right too -it WILL shift soon as you are giving it no choice. I was a clerk at WW for a long time and there are a lot there who get cheesed off and then suddenly without warning it'll drop one week like someone has chopped their arm off! :hug:

Oh Miss Mac this diet is really testing your resolve! My losses seemed to stutter at the next stone barrier sometimes I think it's because I am so focused on it. Is it possible to up your packs to 3 a day, maybe your body needs a little more and I know you don't want to have food, I am sure you have tried most things though. Please don't let it beat you as your doing great and WILL get to those 13's very soon! xx

Hi MM I won't lie I'm gutted for you - but you really do have fantastic willpower and hopefully next week your loss will be really big to compensate for this weeks - fab news on your compliments that's fab - I bet you have inch loss aswell from last week which is great - keep up the great work maybe the 3 packs is the way to go this week also x

That is such a pain in the you know where MM.

You know your body so well. Well done on holding onto your resolve when you are feeling so frustrated. Like you say though, if you wasn't sticking to plan you would eat & you know where that will put you.

Its got to come of MM. So disappointing when its not at the rate you planned though. Do your measurements as they will be going down. xx

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments and support.

I was in shock this morning at the 1lb afterall i thought a 2lb loss was bad!! However, strangely now i dont feel as gutted i have no idea why!

I know i cant do any better so there is no point in stressing over it. It is a tad annoying though when someone at work is doing sw and they lost 5lb this week. Makes me seem rather foolish to be doing this severe no eating diet to only lose a pound in comparison.

Still, you know what, it is working for me. I have lost 2 stone 12lb in 11 weeks and im still going strong.
I have not eaten a single thing since last year and i have 42 more days to go.
I am pleased with myself for getting this far and i feel so much better.

I will take each week as it comes and the end result will be the best i can do.
Besides, part 2 of the diet does have a contingency built into it.
i may just need to use it for a different reason than i thought i would.

You are such a huge inspiration hunny, and you are right -it is working for you, you may have just hit a plateux :bighug:

Hey MissM well done on being so brave about the small loss I know it'll be a huge one next week ;) X

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments and support.

I was in shock this morning at the 1lb afterall i thought a 2lb loss was bad!! However, strangely now i dont feel as gutted i have no idea why!

I know i cant do any better so there is no point in stressing over it. It is a tad annoying though when someone at work is doing sw and they lost 5lb this week. Makes me seem rather foolish to be doing this severe no eating diet to only lose a pound in comparison.

Still, you know what, it is working for me. I have lost 2 stone 12lb in 11 weeks and im still going strong.
I have not eaten a single thing since last year and i have 42 more days to go.
I am pleased with myself for getting this far and i feel so much better.

I will take each week as it comes and the end result will be the best i can do.
Besides, part 2 of the diet does have a contingency built into it.
i may just need to use it for a different reason than i thought i would.

Go girl go! :D

I'm right here with you x

Go girl go! :D I'm right here with you x

Thanks darcy, means a lot :)

Had little food thoughts for the past hour.
Think its to do with habit.
Disappointment = eat !!
Well it did in the past but not tonight.

I WILL make it to the first of May :)

Hey MissM well done on being so brave about the small loss I know it'll be a huge one next week ;) X

Thanks dusty.
I am preparing for the worst this time and anything else will be a bonus :)

End of day 78!

Pleased its bedtime :)

Tomorrow is a new day and another step closer to my goal :)

End of day 78!

Pleased its bedtime :)

Tomorrow is a new day and another step closer to my goal :)

You are indeed, bloody fab you are too xx

Hey MM! 1Ib is still a loss, it may be small but every pound in the right direction adds up!

You've definitely got the right attitude so good for you :) keep plodding on! May will be here before you know it xx

Sorry to see your loss wasn't what you were hoping for hun but pleased to see your positivity shining through. I do hope everything falls into place for you, even if it does take a bit longer xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Month 3

Week 12

Day 79

41 days to go

Last day in the seventies today!
One more weigh in left in march!

The time really does fly when youre having fun!! Lol ;)

So well done MM you are amazing and have such fab willpower - I can't believe you are knocking in the door of day 80 - you really are such an inspiration x

Back