Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Wow day 80 on TS that is amazing! Hope you have a fantastic weekend. :D

Wow Mac! Wow! :D

End of day 80!

Been tired and a bit grumpy tonight so have read but not commented, sorry :(

In bed now though and feel much less grumpy now i have chilled out a bit.

Long lie in tomorrow! Oh yes, my kind of saturday :D

Sleep well & have a good day tomorrow MM x

Month 3

Week 12

Day 81

39 days to go!

39 days to go sounds great!! Sounds like no time at all!
I am still breaking it down into little chunks in order to get through it and stay on the straight and narrow till the end.

First get to next wednesday, last weigh in for march.
Second to day 90 going up
Third get into the twenties going down.

Weight wise i have stopped stressing about it. I cant do any better than im doing so i just have to accept however much or as little i lose.
The only thing i can control is sticking to the diet until the end and then i will know i am the lowest i could possibly be :)

I like this idea now too, having an end date rather than an end weight.
As if it was an end weight i think it could be soul destroying each week with small losses knowing that for every small loss the end of doing this diet was slipping further and further away.
I think that would mess with my head too much!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

That is a fab way to look it at Miss Mac! I wish I had your resolve and attitude to diet at the moment!

Have a lovely weekend x

You've so got your head in the right place Miss M and that's a credit to you - those 39 days will soon pass :) xx

Wow, Mighty Miss Mac!!!!!! What you are doing is amazing1 I just don't know where you get the willpower from! Well done. Fantastic!

So for some reason i was up before 9am today but i felt ready to get up rather than sometimes i just roll over and go back to sleep :D

Chilled for a bit and now i have done all my housework, had a clear out and have managed to clear out my dumping ground of a spare room!

Now waiting for online delivery and then i may do the ironing!

I feel like i have achieved so much today. :)

Also hanging in the spare room are my maxi dresses for the summer :)

I'm afraid I'm with Darcy today!

Got my online delivery but they keep sending me slim fast as a substitute for the asda meal replacement packs!
Its so annoying especially when i go into the store theres loads of them.
I was just gonna keep them this week and try them but my son said dont do it mam coz it might make you fall off! The food police is right! ;)

So ive sent them back and now im off to asda!!

That seems a bit presumptuous of them to send you a different product altogether. How strange.
Your boy is right though, you don't want to be mucking about at this stage. x

Just back from asda with 2 weeks supply!

Dont know what they are playing at!

Still, i now have plenty to keep me going!

Oh and also got a bag of twirls!!
Dont worry though, they will stay in my cupboard until im allowed them!
They were on offer and i feel deprived if i cant buy them coz of the diet.
I found this out at the start. I felt like i was missing out when things came on offer.
So i decided i would still buy things and put them in a cupboard out of the way.
I know you may think i am crazy having all these goodies around but it doesnt bother me actually having them, it was only bothering me not to be able to buy them :D

Take my hat off to you there MM. How on earth do you do that & not cave in ??

Whatever works miss mac :D
Thats the way to go ;)
I love that your son is still supporting you. Its lovely :D
Its odd what you say about the asda meal replacement stuff. When I was in asda tge other day, there was a big space in the on the shelf where they are. It looked though they were being discontinued for some reason :(.
I only say that because it looked the same way the shelf was for the discontinued tesco bars a few weeks ago !
At least you have a couple week supply to keep you going :D

Keeping treats around and resisting just dhows how amazing you are, so well done you! You're noe officially MORE than 2 thirds of the way of your journey and that's a massive achievement. Hope you're having a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Take my hat off to you there MM. How on earth do you do that & not cave in ??

It honestly doesnt bother me susie.
I still have my christmas and birthday sweets under my bed!
It was bothering me not being able to buy them but im fine not eating them.
There are some things i still class as 'dangerous' but they are kelloggs crispy squares, doughnuts and takeaways. I wont have any of them in the house. Well except mcdonalds and fish n chips coz im not bothered at all by mc d and i love the smell of fish n chips a lot more than the taste.

Oh and the strangest thing i cant have in is salad!!
Was going to make my son warm chicken and cheese wraps with salad the other day but thought better of it!
Its because i would end up convincing myself i was hungry and salad would be fine and before i know it salad and half the house would be consumed :D

Whatever works miss mac :D Thats the way to go ;) I love that your son is still supporting you. Its lovely :D Its odd what you say about the asda meal replacement stuff. When I was in asda tge other day, there was a big space in the on the shelf where they are. It looked though they were being discontinued for some reason :(. I only say that because it looked the same way the shelf was for the discontinued tesco bars a few weeks ago ! At least you have a couple week supply to keep you going :D

Yeah my son is great.
When i took him to his convention the other week i gave him strict instructions not to let me eat under any circumstances.

I hope asda dont stop doing them although i have 2 weeks worth now and a massive tub of the make it yourself one so i should be ok to get me through if needs be.

I just think they dont stock enough.
I need 14 per week doing 2 a day but if i was doing 3 a day thats 21. They normally have 1 box each of the 5 flavours on the shelf and there is 8 in a box. Well at 3 shakes a day, someone will take 3 boxes in one go!!
I have just cleared the shelf in little asda!

Back