Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Doing amazing as always ;-) I think all the planning you're doing is great and the way you've managed to find what works for you. I can only hope to be as strong as you and face the whole thing head on. Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle!
The planning does make me feel better and having stuck to it for this long makes it seem all the more achievable!

You are doing great again now and your losses are fab! Well done x

I know you don't really do exercise Miss Mac, but I wondered if a small walk every other day might help with your losses ? :)

Miss Mac your resolve is wonderful and totally inspiring! I am hardly on here at the moment as really busy, but I will do my best to to check in on you tomorrow and see where you are upto and I have my fingers tightly crossed for you!! x

Just been to the docs to get my injection and she weighed me.
I know its end of day and her scales are different to mine but its not looking good for tomorrow.
I have thought long and hard and i really think the only thing to boost my weight loss would be to do the add a meal week!
I am still adamant im not doing it though.
I know that may sound stupid that i know what i need to do but wont do it!
I made a plan to stick to this until 1st may and thats what im going to do.
I have to do it like this because for the first time ever, i am actually achieving what i set out to do.
If i need to do aamw, then i am going to do it 1st may.
I realise i am going to have to take crap losses until then and so be it.
I think if i did aamw now i would feel like i have failed again and i will fall off the wagon completely rather than my way, i will still have it under control.

Why the heck cant my sticking point be 11 stone instead of 14!!! ;)

I have got to drop weight at some point......right :D

Just been to the docs to get my injection and she weighed me.
I know its end of day and her scales are different to mine but its not looking good for tomorrow.
I have thought long and hard and i really think the only thing to boost my weight loss would be to do the add a meal week!
I am still adamant im not doing it though.
I know that may sound stupid that i know what i need to do but wont do it!
I made a plan to stick to this until 1st may and thats what im going to do.
I have to do it like this because for the first time ever, i am actually achieving what i set out to do.
If i need to do aamw, then i am going to do it 1st may.
I realise i am going to have to take crap losses until then and so be it.
I think if i did aamw now i would feel like i have failed again and i will fall off the wagon completely rather than my way, i will still have it under control.

Why the heck cant my sticking point be 11 stone instead of 14!!! ;)

I have got to drop weight at some point......right :D

Yes the weight has to go down! Am hoping that it is into the 13's with you tomorrow - I wouldn't worry about your weigh in at the doctors as the points you gave are very valid and also you were dressed (I'm guessing ;)) so all of those are going to add up to a few pounds.

i know where you are coming from with the aamw as I can't do them either, I just know they'll send me over the edge! Xx

Yes the weight has to go down! Am hoping that it is into the 13's with you tomorrow - I wouldn't worry about your weigh in at the doctors as the points you gave are very valid and also you were dressed (I'm guessing ;)) so all of those are going to add up to a few pounds. i know where you are coming from with the aamw as I can't do them either, I just know they'll send me over the edge! Xx

Thanks katie.

Yes i was fully clothed with trainers on but i still think it was too high to have any chance of the 13's tomorrow.
I wanted to get on my scales as soon as i got home to see any difference (incase mine were higher not lower) but i have managed to resist as i wont achieve anything really will it.
Its funny katie isnt it how we would rather not eat than try to rein it in !!! :)
Thanks for your support xx

Thanks katie.

Yes i was fully clothed with trainers on but i still think it was too high to have any chance of the 13's tomorrow.
I wanted to get on my scales as soon as i got home to see any difference (incase mine were higher not lower) but i have managed to resist as i wont achieve anything really will it.
Its funny katie isnt it how we would rather not eat than try to rein it in !!! :)
Thanks for your support xx

WITH TRAINERS ON!!!!!! There's another BIG reason for weighing heavier, oh now I'm even more confident of you being in the 13's.....if I knew how to place a bet then I would :) xx

Out of interest, how many calories do you have a day on the packs you're on?

I completely understand about the add a meal week - I can't do it either

I think it speaks to our 'addictive ' natures - its cold turkey ( no pun intended ;) ) or all out stuffing our faces :eek:

Brains need a bit of a rewire I think :D

I have a funny feeling my loss this month won't be great

.....but what are the choices?

We can all of us only do the best we can, one day at a time :)

Every best wish for weigh in tomorrow xx

Out of interest, how many calories do you have a day on the packs you're on?

442 calories give or take a couple for flavours.
I was on 420 with cambridge so very similar. Xx

I completely understand about the add a meal week - I can't do it either I think it speaks to our 'addictive ' natures - its cold turkey ( no pun intended ;) ) or all out stuffing our faces :eek: Brains need a bit of a rewire I think :D I have a funny feeling my loss this month won't be great .....but what are the choices? We can all of us only do the best we can, one day at a time :) Every best wish for weigh in tomorrow xx

Exactly darcy....what are the choices. We just have to suck it up eh.

I would love to have big losses and it started well but i am actually surprisingly still doing ok, i like the feeling of control i have this time round :)

I hope you have a great loss this month and hopefully your weekend away will boost your losses further.

When are you weighing?

Xxx

I think you may be pleasantly surprised tomorrow MM. My weight can be 4lb different from morning to evening & that's not taking into account extra clothing.

You are truly testing your self control regarding not adding a meal. I think it is so important at this stage that you can prove to yourself that you can see it through to the next stage. That just shows that you recognise that the weight loss isn't all this journey is about. Its also about making the right life style decisions which you are clearly doing. At the end of the day that is what's going to lead to long term weight control so well done x

Exactly darcy....what are the choices. We just have to suck it up eh.

I would love to have big losses and it started well but i am actually surprisingly still doing ok, i like the feeling of control i have this time round :)

I hope you have a great loss this month and hopefully your weekend away will boost your losses further.

When are you weighing?

Xxx

Think I'll weigh on Saturday morning before heading off - then again on 1st April to see what impact the weekend had

...whichever is the better of the 2 will be published!! :D

442 calories give or take a couple for flavours.
I was on 420 with cambridge so very similar. Xx

I did Cambridge as well, couldn't remember what the calories were though :) xx

End of day 84!

End of week 12!

Weigh in tomorrow and for the first time all year i am not looking forward to it nor am i excited about it :(

This may be as susie says, more about control now rather than weight loss.
Taking control, being in control, perseverance, sticking to a plan, being accountable etc.
I like that idea!

This is the most successful i have ever been on any diet, and that alone feels good.
Hopefully all of this is teaching me some important lessons for succeeding long term :)

Well done Miss Mac, good for you! You certainly have the right attitude! I have every faith that you will see this through to the end! Of course you will :)

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! Really hope you see 13s you definitely deserve to xx

You're a total inspiration and I really hope you see the weight loss that you deserve xx

26-03-14

Month 3

Week 13

Day 85

35 days to go

Start weight: 16.13

Last weeks weight: 14.1

Current weight: 13.12

This weeks weight loss: -3

Total weight loss: 3 stone 1lb

I have only gone and bloomin done it!! :D
Sticking point 3 has been smashed!!!! It could have broke me like before but it didnt!!!

I am so happy today, I could burst!!!!!

Thank you to all of you who kept me going and helped me through, you are an amazing bunch :)

I truly thought i was going to be stuck in the 14's forever!!! But here is the proof that im not:

Attachments

• image-73003046.jpg
    image-73003046.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 22
Back