Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Hiphiphoooorayyyyy xx I've been looking forward to your post, I just knew that you had to see the 13's -- am so very happy for you xx

So well done MM you really deserved it after sticking so well with it especially after last week - so well done and your overall weight loss is amazing from January X

Yay, what a relief!!. So pleased for you MM. Be very proud of your determination to stick to your guns as it could easily have been the make or break point.

Also broke through the 3s loss barrier, what an achievement that is :wee:xx

OMG.

I could cry tears of happiness for you!!! Massive well done, You're in the 13s!!!!!!!!! xx

:woohoo:About time (he he) so blooming pleased for you MM well and truly deserved. xx

Oh Miss Mac! I am sooooo chuffed for you!! Well done lady, its only your sheer will and determination that have got you there! xx

Thank you all!

I have been in such a good mood all day :)

Every now and again i would remember i am now in the 13's and get a little smile on my face :D

I know i still have a long way to go but my god i feel so much better now. So relieved to have got out of the 14's!

And i now have 5 weeks left on the diet :D

Awww MM, I am soooo chuffed for you :-D
I hope this is the start of the end for you and you can see it in sight. You're doing absolutely amazing and I'm so proud of you for staying as strong as you have. Keep going strong chick, 1st May isn't far now xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

End of day 85!

End of a great diet day!

I thought i was never going to get here!

Throughout this diet journey i have had a mantra to help me short term and hopefully long term:

For every goal i get to, i must vow that even if i fall off the wagon, i must not ever go above the last goal that i passed!

I started at 16.13
My first goal was 15.13
The second 14.13
And now the third 13.13

When i was on day 51 i had the worst day ever to the point i was visualising what i was actually going to eat for tea. I couldnt get the thoughts out of my head. I used this as one of my coping strategies. Because i was 14.10, i knew that in order to stick to my mantra, if i fell off the diet i only had 2lb worth of eating before i would have to diet again because as soon as i hit 14.13 i would have to rein it in again!
This is designed so i never go as high in weight as i started at the beginning of this year.
If i fell off the wagon i had a stop point. I was determind not to undo all of my hard work again.

I have got heavier and heavier with each failed diet, each time starting a new diet weighing more than i did starting the last.

This has gone on too long and im not going to let it happen again.

I am now at my final goal in that respect. 13.13 is the weight i never want to go above ever again.
This is the point where if i do get to this point, i will diet asap to get it back under control.
I do not want to have to go through the trauma of being stuck in the 14's again.
14 stone is the weight i previously slim down to feel good at, it will now be the weight i stop at!
I have no idea if this will work due to not being able to reach my target of 12.7 but i am going to give it a good go!

I have no idea if this makes any sense to anyone but i need to get it down for me! :)

Good night all x

Aww MM I'm soo pleased for you :-D I'm so happy that you got to see 13s this week!!

Loving your plan, such a great way to look at it! I might do something similar to this, just to help control my weight at the end by having a maximum weight allowance and then reigning in to not go over it, fab idea!

You're gona do fabulous and your end is now in sight :) cx

End of day 85!

End of a great diet day!

I thought i was never going to get here!

Throughout this diet journey i have had a mantra to help me short term and hopefully long term:

For every goal i get to, i must vow that even if i fall off the wagon, i must not ever go above the last goal that i passed!

I started at 16.13
My first goal was 15.13
The second 14.13
And now the third 13.13

When i was on day 51 i had the worst day ever to the point i was visualising what i was actually going to eat for tea. I couldnt get the thoughts out of my head. I used this as one of my coping strategies. Because i was 14.10, i knew that in order to stick to my mantra, if i fell off the diet i only had 2lb worth of eating before i would have to diet again because as soon as i hit 14.13 i would have to rein it in again!
This is designed so i never go as high in weight as i started at the beginning of this year.
If i fell off the wagon i had a stop point. I was determind not to undo all of my hard work again.

I have got heavier and heavier with each failed diet, each time starting a new diet weighing more than i did starting the last.

This has gone on too long and im not going to let it happen again.

I am now at my final goal in that respect. 13.13 is the weight i never want to go above ever again.
This is the point where if i do get to this point, i will diet asap to get it back under control.
I do not want to have to go through the trauma of being stuck in the 14's again.
14 stone is the weight i previously slim down to feel good at, it will now be the weight i stop at!
I have no idea if this will work due to not being able to reach my target of 12.7 but i am going to give it a good go!

I have no idea if this makes any sense to anyone but i need to get it down for me! :)

Good night all x

It all makes sense to me! I have a vow to myself that I'll never hit 13stone again as the 13's are my hell and I haven't even got to them yet!

You're a total star and you're doing so well, here's to a very successful last few weeks for you xx

Makes perfect sense MM. Excellent strategy xx

Month 3

Week 13

Day 86

34 days to go

Pleased my little strategy made sense. It really does help me to put things down in writing to get them out of my head. Time will tell if it works but i really hope so. The thought of ever starting this diet again is bad enough but if i was starting at over 17 stone next time that would too much to get my head round.

Hope everyone has a great day x

Have a great day MM. Roll on the 12s :) x

Have a great day MM. Roll on the 12s :) x

Lovely thought susie and that was my intention but i dont think i will make it by 1st may.
That bit may need to happen in part 2 :)

End of day 86!

Not long now till the end of march :)

Friday tomorrow and no work again this weekend yay :)

Back