Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Just catching up, hope today has been another good one for you, that's another day crossed off for you xx

Lovely thought susie and that was my intention but i dont think i will make it by 1st may.
That bit may need to happen in part 2 :)

It still counts MM. Whenever it happens :D x

Glad you've had yet another fab day hun :-D your strategy made total sense to me too. All the planning amd thinking you're doing is great. You seem to be preparing yourself properly for post-Exante whicb is fab. Hope you have another great day tomorrow hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Month 3

Week 13

Day 87

33 days to go

Slowly but surely heading for the nineties :)

Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. Think the weather is supposed to be horrible this weekend so im thinking stay indoors with heating on full blast :)

Happy friday :D

That sounds like my kind of weekend :) Have a lovely Friday Miss M xx

Hope you have a great day hun. You'll be sailing through the nineties in no time at all xx

have a good day MM. X

End of day 87.

Im tired and have a bit of a bad head. Also having a few little food thoughts tonight too for some reason.

So i think the best thing for me to do is take myself off to bed and have an early night.

See you all tomorrow peeps xx

Awww hope you have a good night hun and that bad head disappears soon xx

Month 3

Week 13

Day 88

32 days to go

Housework to do and taking son into town to get a new video game and then shopping delivery coming later. Then movie night!

I love weekends :)

What you going to see MM. x

What you going to see MM. x

We have just got a memory stick with various movies on susie so will just watch one of them.
Going to the cinema when we are off for easter holidays but tonight its just movie night at home :)

We have just got a memory stick with various movies on susie so will just watch one of them.
Going to the cinema when we are off for easter holidays but tonight its just movie night at home :)

Ah I see. Lots of choice then. I don't know what I'm going do once my son moves out cos he is the one that sorts that sort of stuff for me. I will have to learn about all the IT stuff cos I do love to watch films x

Housework done.
Son now has new game so i doubt ill see much of him until he wants fed :)

Put my fav jeans on today and they are now baggy on me :) :(
I am happy and sad!
Pleased they are getting too big but not pleased coz i love these jeans!!

Aw know how you feel about the jeans! I have a size 18 maxi dress that I love and adore and it's so baggy on me now but I insist on getting more wear out of it haha. Have even been wearing it when it rains with a cardigan over. Been getting funny looks in School playground haha but I don't care!! In fact I love it so much that I thought about having it taken in but not sure how much that would cost!

Wish my daughter would find something to entertain herself for a few hours it's always natter natter mummy this mummy that haha. I end up taking her to a big field with the dog to tire them out together haha xx

I also know what you mean about the clothes, it's great when they go too big but can be a pain when you like the clothes :) Glad you've had a good day! Xx

End of day 88!

Keep having little food thoughts, nothing major thankfully but i could certainly do with out them.
I still have another month to do and it will be very tough going if i have these every day.
And god help me if they get worse!!

Still, i survived today :D

So my other sister came over today.
Said she could see the diet really working now!
Then she said 'your not doing that stupid diet this time though are you?'
I said which one is the stupid diet?
She said the one where you dont eat for weeks, the one that doesnt work!
I said well in that case yes i am doing the stupid diet and it must be working coz you just said you can see it working!! Lol

Anyway i then said the reason it doesn't work is because ive never had a plan for when i come off the diet.
I normally fall off and dont have anything put in place.
I explained my 'grand plan' to her and she seemed happier.

I just need to make the 'after' the diet bit work now to make sure im right ;)

Lol family hey *rolls eyes*

Back