Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Hope you get a good nights sleep and that you're feeling better tomorrow xx

Hope you have a good night's sleep and all's OK in the morning!

Month 4

Week 14

Day 94

26 days to go.

Thank you all for your support. It will all sort itself out in the end but a lot to think about for a while.

Off to bingo tonight with my sisters!
I used to go a long time ago with my mam before she died so i hope she is watching and brings us luck ;)

Soo looking forward to a relaxing weekend and then only in work on monday and then its a week off for me :D

Happy friday everyone xx

Morning Miss Mac.

WOW! You're doing fab, well done xx

94 days is unbelievable! Absolutely amazing! Hope you win at the bingo tonight. Good luck!

Your still trucking along MM. 25 days tomorrow. 5 lots of 5. That will be a doddle for you xx

End of day 94!

Didnt win at bingo but had a great night.

My sisters has munchies but i just had a diet pepsi :)

I wore a pair of jeans that ive not fit into for years and the size 14 top. I have to say, i felt great!
It is such a difference from 3 month ago when i wouldnt go out because i felt too uncomfortable.
When i had to hunt for something to wear to hide my arms and bum and tum and generally my fatness.

Should have taken a photo but i forgot until i was back home and changed.
I am so used to avoiding the camera that i am now forgetting to take pics of what is a very important journey!
I must try harder :)

It feels amazing to just be able to throw a pair of jeans on!

I am loving it :D

Month 4

Week 14

Day 95

25 days to go!

Did my measurements for april yesterday and i was shocked!
I have l lost 6 inches off my waist alone!! And 4 inches off my thighs.

I put the tape measure around my waist then opened it out 6 inches to see what i was, the difference is huge!! It is unbelievable!
I think to myself when i do this did i measure wrong in the first place!! Lol ;)

That's amazing Miss M!

Wow, what a difference. Well done. Do you see it now yourself when you look in the mirror MM x

Time for more pictures methinks! Are your favorite shorts too big yet?

Wow, what a difference. Well done. Do you see it now yourself when you look in the mirror MM x

Yes i am starting to see a difference now.

This morning i pulled all my jeans out that have never fitted as they all still had the tags on.
All but 2 fit! :)
1 pair kind of fit but i think another half a stone would be better and the other ones oh my god! They are supposed to be a 16 and they still go nowhere near!!
I honestly do think they have put the wrong size in them!!

One thing i did notice though and that is i have big thighs.(i think thats where i mean)
Sometimes i struggled to get the jeans on and i thought they didnt fit but once i got them over my thighs they fit perfect!

I used to have this problem years ago in my clubbing days. I would buy a skirt and have trouble getting it over my thighs but if i bought bigger to go over my thighs, the waist ended up being far too big!
I needed skirts with long zips so they would open up further!

Seems i still have the same issues!! Lol :)

Time for more pictures methinks! Are your favorite shorts too big yet?

I keep forgetting to do pics lynne as i am so used to not liking my picture taken.
I must remember to try and take more so i have a record of how well im doing :)

I havent tried those shorts on again but my favourite jeans are now baggy on me :)

Ha ha. Yes this diet does highlight issues that over the years we have forgot about. Cant remember what my specific one was but I know there was a problem with certain styles of jeans. x

Little disaster has struck!!

Asda have been out of my shakes for days!!
I have always had a stock of them so have always got by until they got more in but now i have had no choice but to get slim fast!! :(

I have 2 days worth and then ill try asda again.

I even have friends in other towns checking their stores out for me!! :)

I have also emailed asda to see if there is a problem!!

How dare they run out when i need them so bad!!! :D

Fantastic inches lost, well done. Lovely fitting into smaller clothes too, especially jeans :D

Hope Asda get your shakes back asap xx

Back