Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Hope you've got sorted with some packs of some kind - there's an offer on a site for 4 weeks of Exante for £73 or 2 weeks for £36 if that helps xx

Thank you all for your kind replies.

I think i have been saved!! By tesco!! :)

Not tried any yet but got these :)

Attachments

• image-1227779251.jpg
    image-1227779251.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 50
Get you ya skinny little winkle!! Shrinking quite rapidly now! Can I suggest if my Asda have got them that I could send them to you via Hermes? Its only dead cheap.... Let me know if you are still stuck x

Thank you hunni for such a kind offer.
Both you and carrie offered to post some up to me which i am astounded at the lengths some people will go in order to help others out :)

And you are right hermes is much cheaper.
I used them for the first time a couple of weeks ago as i had a large parcel to send and they are way cheaper than royal mail. And it was dead easy and no hassle. Would definitely use them again!

Thanks lots xx

Looks like quite a variety there MM - hope you like them :)

Yeah tescos were much better in terms of choice oh and price oh and availability!! Lol

Had my last horrible slimfast tonight whilst these chill in the fridge!
I hope i like them but anything has got to be better than slimfast!!

I just knew you would still be here going strong! Almost day 100!!! <3

I'm so freakin happy for you, WELL DONE xxx

Hope you enjoy them MM they look great and lots of variety with the flavours - so close to day 100 you really are doing amazing x

Oh my goodness !!
What a load of shakes !!
Please let us know what they are like :)

So glad you managed to get sorted Miss M, hope they're nice for you xx

Good news you found an alternative MM. Hope they taste nice xx

Month 4

Week 14

Day 98

22 days to go!

Last day of week 14 today :)

Had the creamy banoffee shake last night and it was good.
I havent come across any shakes in any brand yet (except mcdonalds ;) ) where i think mmmm!!
So i judge on drinkable and vile!!
Slimfast are vile!

Funny thing is, i have been on milkshakes solely for 14 weeks now.....and i dont even like milkshakes!! I would never have a normal one so i think ive done quite well :)

Felt hungry yesterday and had little food thoughts but i am sure that was the slimfast.
I remember being hungry on it last time and that was another reason why i really didnt want to have to go there again!

Off work now for a week and the sun is shining woohoo! :D
Going to cinema today.

I love being off work :)

Have a lovely day everyone x

Day 100 on Thursday!!! Oh well bloody done Miss Mac, have a marvellous day xx

Glad they taste ok. I never have milk shake as a rule either, that's probably why I have them as a pancake.:) After tomorrow you only have 3 weeks left on this part of the diet xx

Last edited:
Went to cinema and watched divergent.
I thought it was a really good film but son thought it was too long! Strange as he normally loves all films but he has been a bit poorly the last few days so maybe he just wasnt as in the mood as he normally is.

Asda seem to think there is no problem with the shakes and say there is no stock problem!
And eventhough both stores in my area have bare shelves where they should be and my friend checked her store who said they were having a problem getting them from the depot, the email said an availability check of all these stores showed they had stock!!!!

Well i could care less now asda as i have defected to tesco!!

Maybe they are that popular where you live that they fly off the shelves....a member of staff might be dieting using them?

You'll soon be in the teens woohoo :D xx

Back