Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

End of day 98!!

Weigh in tomorrow, eek!!

Seems to have come round fast this time.
I think being in the 13 has taken the pressure off a bit!

I still want a good loss tomorrow though!! Lol

Shake wise, today i tried chocolate and cherry, very nice and tangy rhubarb, nothing tangy about it and just a hint of rhubarb but was fine.
So far so good :)

Wow you are really doing fab MM I'm so glad those shakes worked out for you - best of luck tomorrow for WI I can't believe you are almost at day 100 so well done x

Oh wow :D
I am glad the shakes are good so far :)
Are you still having 2 a day ? Are the cals similar to the Asda ones ?
I actually checked in my Asda today, to see if they had any, and they did :confused:
I remember reading somewhere, probably on this site, that the slimfast shakes have a fair bit of sugar in them, so maybe what's causing the hunger ?
:)

9-4-14

Month 4

Week 15

Day 99

21 days to go

Start weight: 16.13

Last weeks weight: 13.9

This weeks weight: 13.6

This weeks loss: -3

Total loss: 3 stone 7 lb

Chuffed to bits with 3lb :D

And i am now under 13 and a half stone!
I need at least 2lb next week to be overweight!!!

Love the fact its working again :)

Today is the penultimate day to my 100 days 100% :D

Oh wow :D I am glad the shakes are good so far :) Are you still having 2 a day ? Are the cals similar to the Asda ones ? I actually checked in my Asda today, to see if they had any, and they did :confused: I remember reading somewhere, probably on this site, that the slimfast shakes have a fair bit of sugar in them, so maybe what's causing the hunger ? :)

Yes marge they are very similar so still just on 2 a day!
Slimfast was definitely making me hungry!!

I am pleased i found the tesco ones though to be honest, i feel like i have been given a new lease of life with all the new flavours to try :)

Bet asda have loads in now that i dont need them!!

Waiting patiently for weigh on result.... Xxx

Haha carrie, i am off work this week so got up later, sorry ;)

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Love your new pic xx

So well done MM fantastic weight loss I'm so chuffed for you - so glad the tesco flavours are so good also - day 100 tomorrow - you really are such an inspiration x

Wow! Lower 13s you Star xx

Thats wonderful MM. A* for you xx

:party0019: great loss, well done :party0019:

Fabulous loss Miss M am so happy for you, you're amazing - are we having a party for day 100? Xx

:party0019: great loss, well done :party0019: Fabulous loss Miss M am so happy for you, you're amazing - are we having a party for day 100? Xx

Definitely katie.....shakes are on me :D

Back