Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Enjoy your 100th tomorrow MM xx

End of day 99!!!

End of the nineties!!!

My century day tomorrow yay!!! :)

Had 2 new flavour shakes today, summer fruits and citrus burst.
Both subtle flavours so very easy to drink and none of the have that horrible aftertaste which is good :)

Just back from the movies.
Watched non stop. Was a really good film.

My son had a subway sandwich which i love but surprisingly despite always having munchies of some description in the cinema previous to this diet, i have managed perfectly fine without!
Strange eh and just goes to show lots of things are habit rather than need or want!

Non stop had me on the edge of my seat. Constant guessing throughout!

Congratulations mrs! Cant believe your steely resolve! Send done j re to me!

I'm off plan at the moment but hope to be back on week tomorrow. I'm eating fairly clean but not WS. Off to London tomorrow morn then back Monday and then wedding in Wednesday. Hotel overnight etc. meal Thursday. Then I should be on plan Friday :) ill take a start weight then and might weigh daily. Not sure yet!

Hope you have lovely day :) x

Month 4

Week 15

Day 100!!!! :D

20 days to go!

I made to to day 100 :D

100 days 100% TFR!!

I cant believe it!

I have tried this diet so many times before and got nowhere near!
My only sadness is that i went up so high in weight before i started this time as if i hadnt i could have been much nearer to ultimate goal now.
However, perhaps getting as big as i did actaully gave me the motivation i needed to stick to it this time!
I hated being that fat and was so uncomfortable and my life had virtually stopped because of it.
I didnt want to go anywhere apart from work incase i bumped into someone i knew.

Getting back to myself now.
Feel a million times better in myself. I feel more confident and i love the simple fact that i can pull on a pair of jeans rather than have to think about what im going to wear to hide being fat or whats the most comfortable or what covers me up. Never about what looks good on me because nothing ever did.

To everyone trying to diet, dont give up. I think i had my lightbulb moment and you will too :)

Non stop had me on the edge of my seat. Constant guessing throughout! Congratulations mrs! Cant believe your steely resolve! Send done j re to me! I'm off plan at the moment but hope to be back on week tomorrow. I'm eating fairly clean but not WS. Off to London tomorrow morn then back Monday and then wedding in Wednesday. Hotel overnight etc. meal Thursday. Then I should be on plan Friday :) ill take a start weight then and might weigh daily. Not sure yet! Hope you have lovely day :) x

Thanks TH!

I hope you have a lovely time. Sounds like you are going to have a very busy week so will burn lots of calories off anyway :)
You have more resolve than me being able to go off plan and then getting back on it!
Then you say back on plan friday, well i would always have used that as an excuse to have a final weekend off and start again on the monday!
So you definitely have the resolve!!

Its always so hard to do this diet though and have a social life too.
I was lucky in the fact that i had nothing i needed to come off plan for and just said no to other things like being invited out for lunch, going out for a meal for my birthday, being invited for a get together with food at easter, easter dinner etc
Those were all things i could choose to say no to but if i had a wedding or someones important birthday or anniversary or something i would have really struggled.

So i guess i have had it easy really :)

Took my son for his haircut and got him his first takeaway pizza in 4 months!!
I just didnt dare before now as there were certain things i didnt think i could resist. Takeaway pizza was a main one!

Anyway today i wore a top that is very slim fitting and i havent been able to wear it for years. I think the top and feeling good in it made me resist the pizza! Long may it continue!

Here is my slim fit top and another outfit i felt great in. I know there nothing amazing but how i felt was :D

Attachments

• image-2236844732.jpg
    image-2236844732.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2017679546.jpg
    image-2017679546.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 44
Miss mac you look amazing!!! The difference from that first pic is astonishing! The one where you were squeezing into your shorts! You should be so proud of yourself! Xxx

Thanks carrie!!

I dont have any before pics on this phone to compare to.
I took underwear pics from the start and for each stone lost and thought i had a clothed start pic but it must be on my other phone. I will try and hunt one out.

Ok found a pic on my old phone.
This was the weight i started at nearly 17 stone.
And shows what i used to wear!

Attachments

• image-3364598917.jpg
    image-3364598917.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3894874306.jpg
    image-3894874306.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1353668646.jpg
    image-1353668646.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image-761608040.jpg
    image-761608040.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 47
Month 4

Week 15

Day 100!!!! :D

20 days to go!

I made to to day 100 :D

100 days 100% TFR!!

I cant believe it!

I have tried this diet so many times before and got nowhere near!
My only sadness is that i went up so high in weight before i started this time as if i hadnt i could have been much nearer to ultimate goal now.
However, perhaps getting as big as i did actaully gave me the motivation i needed to stick to it this time!
I hated being that fat and was so uncomfortable and my life had virtually stopped because of it.
I didnt want to go anywhere apart from work incase i bumped into someone i knew.

Getting back to myself now.
Feel a million times better in myself. I feel more confident and i love the simple fact that i can pull on a pair of jeans rather than have to think about what im going to wear to hide being fat or whats the most comfortable or what covers me up. Never about what looks good on me because nothing ever did.

To everyone trying to diet, dont give up. I think i had my lightbulb moment and you will too :)

Hurray, congratulations :party0019: xx

A wonderful inspiring post, don't know if you have already but it would also be worth posting this in the general Exante section to act as inspiration to anyone just starting :)

You look amazing, very well done xx Love you in the fitted mini tshirt :) It's funny but I never imagined you as blonde lol xx

MM you look truly amazing so so well done - day 100 you really are an inspiration - you look so fab what a massive difference in the pictures - absolutely fantastic x

End of day 100!!

Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

It is all you people that have kept me going for so long.

You are all the best bunch of friends with all the qualities you would seek in real friends. Inspiring, helpful, motivating, encouraging, supportive, non judgmental, kind, funny, welcoming and reliable to name but a few.

Thank you all for being there for me xx

Back