Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

You are quite right. See it through to the end now ! 18days is nearly 3 weeks. If you're not in the 12's by then, you will be incredibly close !!! Lucky lady ;)

I hope i get to see the 12's marge.
My goal was to get to 12.13 by the end of the 4 months so i hope i can do that.
It will be a shame eating and going back into the 13's though but its all part of the bigger picture i guess :)

Hope you have a lovely sunday :)

Good for you MM!! Not long now and it will all be over for you :) you have and still are doing amazing!! Xx

Thanks becky.
Just take it one day at a time and see how it goes, thats always been my plan :)

Oh WOW MM . Nearly there. Feel proud of yourself cos we are all finding you so inspirational. You are proof that it can be done if we want it enough xx

Oh WOW MM . Nearly there. Feel proud of yourself cos we are all finding you so inspirational. You are proof that it can be done if we want it enough xx

Aww thanks susie, what a nice thing to say :)

Oh i definitely wanted it! I cant begin to tell you how much better i feel.
I actually like getting dressed now :)

End of day 103!

I bet the days to the end start dragging now!!

End of day 103!

I bet the days to the end start dragging now!!

Maybe you need a project in your house or something to take your mind off of the real project ;)

Month 4

Week 15

Day 104

16 days to go!

Being off work on a monday feels naughty!! ;)
Wont feel like that when im at work on saturday though eh!! :(

Maybe you need a project in your house or something to take your mind off of the real project ;)

My month is broken up quite well marge with work and non work things so im hoping it goes ok!
I have been doing a count down on my calendar and its strange but today i marked 16 days to go and i thought wow is that it!!
Whereas yesterday i marked 17 days and thought oh thats still ages!!
Funny how certain numbers feel better than others!! :)

Have you had a fun Monday Miss Mac? :D
If you have any inspirational vibes left, send them this way ;)

Have you had a fun Monday Miss Mac? :D If you have any inspirational vibes left, send them this way ;)

I have got a lot done today actually so im pleased :)

I am so sorry you are struggling chick, i know exactly how you feel and what you are going through diet wise.
I dont know what to tell you though. I just wish i could bottle the feeling of feeling great in my clothes now and send that feeling to you and i know you would stick to it!! Thats the bit that makes it worth it to me.

Unfortunately i think the stark reality is my life had been on hold for 2 years. I went to work and thats it. I wouldnt go out to any social events, no works nights out, no xmas party, no meals with people, literally nothing because i was so embarrassed. I remember one day i went for a walk with my son to the beach and on the monday someone at work said they saw me but i didnt see them, i was so embarrassed as i knew i looked a mess as i felt so uncomfortable in everything. I think i hit my rock bottom!

I know this may sound ridiculas but maybe it wont happen until you reach your rock bottom :(
Not that i want anyone to be there but i do think thats what happened to me!

I truely hope it gets easier for you and just clicks into place one day xx

Marge I need some of MMs inspirational vibes aswell - you really are doing amazing MM

Thanks tigs!

Not exactly inspirational more the necessity of a desperate woman i think!!

Hope it gets easier for you xx

End of day 104!

Back to work tomorrow and looking forward to it to keep busy but not looking forward to it because everytime i have time off i go back to a million emails and problems that dont happen when im there which is frustrating!!

Still, i imagine i will be so busy i wont have time to think about food :)

I have been at rock bottom diet wise Miss Mac, I'm not going back there :D
I'm just struggling to get into the stars, with you at the moment ;)
But I will, very soon :D

Month 4

Week 15

Day 105

15 days to go!

Last day in week 15 today :)

Weigh in tomorrow :)

Put my uniform on today and have suddenly realised that my shirts are massive on me!
I think i have been concentrating so much on going down the sizes in trousers that i forgot about the top half!
I like my shirts loose but this may be a little too much.
We work on a points system at work for uniform and i think i have almost run out for the year. I dont think they renew until august!
Oh dear!!

Still, at least they are too big as opposed to too tight :D

Hitting rock bottom truly is an eye opener isn't it. I hit that last year on holiday. Got to the stage where I couldn't lie to myself any more about how I looked or felt. That's why this time instead of leaving things to the last minute I have given myself 9 Months to get to target before this years holiday.

Anyway you are another day nearer MM. :D xx

Back