Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Food looks gorgeous! So happy and inspired by you, superstar! Hope no monster face tomorrow... :( xxx

You are so the one who inspires me carrie.
You inspired me to stick to tfr seeing how well you did when you went on to maintenance showed me it CAN be done and your lovely food pics kept me going, thinking one day that could be me!!
So thank you xxx

Looks delicious. :jelous: I had a hideous meal experience tonight - the spag bol. YUK.

Oh no, hope the other meals taste better for you!
You are doing great though well done!! x

Dinner looks lovely, you've got this off to a fine art now, glad you ate around lunchtime too. Good do luck for a normal face tomorrow xx

I dont know about fine art but i am trying!

I have also discovered that actually a lot of thought needs to go into food. Making menus definitely helps to make better choices though :)

Can I come for tea at yours when I'm on food again please?! :) all your food looks so yummy and healthy! Well done you xx

Becky i am actually such a bad cook!!
I have no imagination when it comes to food and need very simple meal ideas!! Lol
Salads are ok though, not much you can mess up there :) xx

Yey to the lack of monster face ? have a lovely day! X

Had my greek salad for lunch today and tea was bacon steak with left over frittata and veg :)

Attachments

• image-2802834717.jpg
    image-2802834717.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image-2204879117.jpg
    image-2204879117.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 52
Well done MM. Another healthy meal there x

What's on the menu today MM x

So i have had a very naughty night but all planned.
Few months ago kept seeing pictures of these cheesecakes a friend makes. Obviously i couldnt have one but put it on my list.
Well i ordered one for tonight and i have had half of it!
I have to say, it is the best cheesecake i have ever tasted!!! :)

I dread to think of the calories but i will be good for the next week to compensate!!

Here it is.
I could choose the topping.

Attachments

• image-2212986548.jpg
    image-2212986548.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 62
Oh wow! I'm not a cake person at all but that looks amazing, am so glad you enjoyed your treat xx

Are they Munchies on the top. Drooling at that pic, glad it tasted as good as it looks xx

Oh wow! I'm not a cake person at all but that looks amazing, am so glad you enjoyed your treat xx

I am not normally a cheesecake person but this was so light and not sickly like i find lots of cheesecakes.
I really enjoyed it :)

Back