Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I seriously hope i can get my head in it again and 1 plus side is that with work being as crazy as it is, that is now hopefully going to turn into an advantage for me :D

Haha! Your boss must love you! Had a couple of quiet days working from home a while back and was practically gnawing on the edge of the sofa mid afternoon! Cushions don't have any calories in, right?!

Haha! Your boss must love you! Had a couple of quiet days working from home a while back and was practically gnawing on the edge of the sofa mid afternoon! Cushions don't have any calories in, right?!

Haha no think you are safe with cushions, they may bung you up though!! Lol ;)

No time to eat at work or to take a break so that should hopefully take my mind off food!
Lots of black coffee and water needed though and at least if i have to go to the loo, i get to sit down for 2 minutes!!

My big trigger as i discovered in phase 1 though is being tired so i must see this one coming and get past it.

3 weeks today and ill be back on it..., yay :)

Love your plan Miss M, sounds very well organised to me - give the 14's a kick up the bum if they come anywhere near ;) xx

Ok so the mission has started!!

Trying to stock up on my shakes and tesco shelves are out of stock of ready made ultra slim and asda seem to have stopped their ready made ones too!!!

Going to try a different tesco tomorrow but spoke to their live chat today and they said i should be able to go instore and bulk order them. :)
Fingers crossed i can do that.
If all else fails though i can still buy the boxes of make your own i just dont like them as much and they arent as convenient.

Good idea stocking up in readiness, get your mind in the zone ready for day 1 :) xx

Hope you can get the ready made ones MM. Will make phase 3 easier if you enjoy what you are drinking. Phase 2 has sped by don't you think. x

13-8-14

Last weeks weight: 13.13

This weeks weight: 13.11

Loss: 2lb

Yay!! :D

Im over the moon that i have dodged the 14's for another week :)
And i managed to lose 2lb after stuffing my face in blackpool for 2 days :)

So pleased i weighed before i went last week now as seeing how close to the 14's i was made me accountable and i got back to calorie counting on the thursday rather than being in denial until next weigh in.

Did up my calories and have averaged 1450 calories a day since last Thursday and i think that has helped keep me in check. I have had 2 roast dinners this week with pudding but it was all within the calories so i was happy with that.

The aim is still just to stay in the 13's until the end of august. Will still try and lower the numbers but need to stay in the 13's regardless :)

Hope you can get the ready made ones MM. Will make phase 3 easier if you enjoy what you are drinking. Phase 2 has sped by don't you think. x

So do i susie. I need them psychologically more than anything else i think :)

Actually i think it has dragged a bit susie!
I think i have been ready to go back on TFR for the last 2 months!
I think part of the reason is because i am eager to see if i can do the final bit so im eager to get started.
I have been tempted to start earlier but i decided to stick to the plan.
I just hope i can do it as well as last time :)

You have done so well and under a stone to get to goal you must be so excited!

You have done so well and under a stone to get to goal you must be so excited!

I have 3 stone to get to goal heatwave.
My stats are still showing 12.13 which was my phase 1 goal. I got to this and went on to phase 2 which was eating during the summer in order to try and stabilise my weight as i thought a 6 stone loss would be too much of a shock to the system and i would have more trouble keeping the weight off.
So i decided to do it in 3 phases.
Phase 3 starts 1st september and my goal is to get to 11st 1lb.
So still a long way to go :(

Opps sorry didn't realize.You have made amazing progress and doing it in phases seems a really sensible thing to do to give your body time to adjust and therefore more chance to maintain when you do get there. Godd luck for the rest of your journey!

You're doing so well miss mac!! You'll smash phase 2 I'm sure :)
Well done on the 2lb loss!

Went to a different tesco today and they had no stock. Got them to ring the large tesco and they had none either. Got them to do a customer order for me but just had a phone call to say the order has been cancelled by there stores department which means it must be a discontinued product!!!!
So went to asda, there shelf of measure up was bare. Got them to do a stock check and none within a 30 mile radius!!!
The bloke is going to try and put an order in for me but this also looks like there is a supply issue or they are discontinuing also :(

Nevermind, i still have a back up as both stores are still doing the make your own ones so if all else fails i will do that. They just dont taste as nice :(
Pleased i started early to find the products though as this would be a nightmare last minute!!

I'm sure you will be fine MM. You did ok on phase one so just need to get back into the routine again x

Fabulous loss Miss M, well done - you kicked those 14's into touch ;)

Just looking at your stats - Wow, fab stuff, Babes xx :happy096:

Fab miss mac!! Hope you manage to get the tetras xxx

Its not looking likely carrie.
Think i will have to do the tesco make your own.
Was looking at complan ready made but never had one so not sure what they are like.
Think boots sometimes have them on offer.
Might have a try.

Went to a different tesco today and they had no stock. Got them to ring the large tesco and they had none either. Got them to do a customer order for me but just had a phone call to say the order has been cancelled by there stores department which means it must be a discontinued product!!!!
So went to asda, there shelf of measure up was bare. Got them to do a stock check and none within a 30 mile radius!!!
The bloke is going to try and put an order in for me but this also looks like there is a supply issue or they are discontinuing also :(

Nevermind, i still have a back up as both stores are still doing the make your own ones so if all else fails i will do that. They just dont taste as nice :(
Pleased i started early to find the products though as this would be a nightmare last minute!!

Haven't seen them in Tesco for AGES so I think the Ultra slim tetra may have been discontinued?. Atkins do tetra packs - no idea what they're like as never tried them. Have seen them in Tescos and Boots if that helps, Hun x

Back