Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I'm going to be starting again too miss mac.
TFR seems to be the only way I can lose weight :(
If I lose 3st to 4st on TFR then I am hoping I can healthy eat and exercise for life :), to stay healthy

Merry Xmas miss m - sounds like a plan :)

Merry Christmas MM x

Hi MM. How's it going?

See you in the new year miss mac :)
Hope you had a lovely Christmas :)

How's it going MM? I'm back for yet another restart :rolleyes:

Hi darcy,
Im back new years day.
Think im in last supper mode now which is not good ;)
Im looking forward to starting though :)
Wont be thinking that in a few days time though i bet !! :(

Good luck with restart MM. I'm starting a 30 day stint on January 1st.

Good luck with your restart Miss Mac, seems a few of us are restarting xx

I have bought a new tv unit which came flat packed today.
I am going to save building it until tomorrow though so it gives me something to do to take my mind off day 1 TFR!!! :)

Last day of food and i had a very naughty bacon baguette this morning and now have a bag of pick n mix jellies....yummm!! ;)

Back to hard work again tomorrow though and i just hope the scales arent too shocking!!!

I have bought a new tv unit which came flat packed today. I am going to save building it until tomorrow though so it gives me something to do to take my mind off day 1 TFR!!! :) Last day of food and i had a very naughty bacon baguette this morning and now have a bag of pick n mix jellies....yummm!! ;) Back to hard work again tomorrow though and i just hope the scales arent too shocking!!!

Good luck with your restart tomorrow MM & with building the tv unit - I am awful at that stuff lol

Happy New Year :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy new year. Have a fab 15!!! Xx

01-01-2015

Start weight: 14st 8lb :(

I am shocked at that weight as on xmas day i weighed and i was 14.2. That just goes to show what damage last supper mode can do!!!

I am pleased i have 4 days on this before i go back to work or im dreading to think how tight my clothes will be.
Cant wait to even be just back in the 13's!

On the plus side though, i started last year 16.13 so that means i have successfully managed to keep 2st 5lb off which is a great achievement for me and something ive never managed before.
I did get down to 4 stone lost but its about what we manage to keep off and although i have risen to 14.8 through my own stupidity, i have actually not gone above 14.4 since may!
So i will take that achievement and work on it and this year get to goal!!!! :D

Attachments

• image-4150276130.jpg
    image-4150276130.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 28
Happy new year MM. Fingers crossed for another couple of stone off at least this year!

Happy new year MM. Lets make this the year we stay as maintainers x

Back