Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Well i did it!!!
I have built my tv unit all by myself :D
The instructions said 1hour to build and it took me 3 but who cares ;)
I am so proud of myself!!!
I have been so busy and not had any packs yet but have made one up and its in the fridge de-frothing!!
Will need a very hot bath tonight, i can feel aches already!!!
Here is my master piece!!

Attachments

• image-41902724.jpg
    image-41902724.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 29
Well done on being less this year than last :)
Here's hoping it's the same next year :D - for us both ;)

Lovely TV stand :D

Happy new year Miss Mac. I'm with you on last supper mode, think Ive been like that for the last few days, it got to the point I was eating everything in sight and fed up of food, my body wasn't happy with me today and the scales weren't kind.

but new year new start and I really think it's going to be a good one.

Well i did it!!!
I have built my tv unit all by myself :D
The instructions said 1hour to build and it took me 3 but who cares ;)
I am so proud of myself!!!
I have been so busy and not had any packs yet but have made one up and its in the fridge de-frothing!!
Will need a very hot bath tonight, i can feel aches already!!!
Here is my master piece!!

Very impressive MM!

So ive made it through day 1 very easily :)
If only every day was like that i would breeze this!
Sadly i know worse is to come but i am ready for it and taking it 1 day at a time.

Looked in the mirror earlier and i look bloated. Not feeling especially fat, i feel like i look swollen!
Hopefully a stone off will be a good start to losing this particular look ;)

Busy day again tomorrow, someone coming for my old tv stand, need to ring sky, npower and dye my hair.
Not sure if keeping busy is better as last year i just chilled out for 5 days while i was getting in to it but i seem to have lots to do this time round. Hope it doesnt throw me off track! Im kind of trying to mimick last year as it worked so well.
Time will tell......baby steps :)

Following! I'm so glad I started on the 1st because there's so many of us that'll be on the same stage!

Welcome to my diary,
The support is great and im sure we are all going to do great :)

Week 1

Day 2

Last night was the worst nights sleep ever!!!
I didnt get to sleep until after 3-4am! Was tossing and turning. I was so tired in the end and was getting annoyed that i couldnt sleep.
I know its the diet and it should settle itself out but the first days of this diet and sleeping are awful for me. So pleased im not at work!

All of my joints were aching too from building the unit.
I am sure thats not normal. It took me 3 hours to build and by the end my joints were so bad i could barely stand up straight or walk. It happens all the time. :(

Anyway, enough of my woes, day 2, my tummy is rumbling so must be empty and i am looking forward to getting through another day!!

Aww these first few days are horrible, keep battling through they'll get easier. I had an awful headache yesterday and was so cold, I think today's going to be tough one. At least your busy it may help.

Well done for yesterday MM. Here's to a 100% day today!

Happy New Year Miss Mac. Good luck xx

You were probably bent over in the same position for quite a while MM. Hope the muscles & joints have loosened up a bit as the day has gone on. x

Well done on finishing the unit - it looks great! It is day 2 for me too and my stomach, too, was rumbling. I will be so happy once I get through the first week and see the scales drops. Here's to a slimmer 2015! xxx

Had a pretty busy day.
Old TV unit got collected, rang npower and im £400 in credit so due to get that back and rang sky and now have free broadband for a year so all in all a very good day :D
My sister popped in for a cuppa and then i dyed my hair and had a bath so been kept occupied.

However, sat down to watch some TV and little food thoughts were starting to creep in.
Its not hunger. Then i realised im actually very tired from having such a bad sleep last night.
Tiredness, i realised last year is one of my main triggers!
I am so pleased i learned that from my time last year as im sure recognising this will help me a lot.
So i have had my shake and come to bed :)
Hopefully i am saved an on my way to day 3!!

You were probably bent over in the same position for quite a while MM. Hope the muscles & joints have loosened up a bit as the day has gone on. x

Nope, still walking like i have shat myself haha :)
It usually takes a few days to get right again.
Pain doesn't seem to be a trigger for me though so all is good :)

Well done on finishing the unit - it looks great! It is day 2 for me too and my stomach, too, was rumbling. I will be so happy once I get through the first week and see the scales drops. Here's to a slimmer 2015! xxx

Thanks SC! I feel such a sense of accomplishment :)
Yes i want the first week under my belt too....infact make that the first month ;)

Wow - you and Darcy are going to be the champions again this year. I can see it now!

Back