Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Wow - you and Darcy are going to be the champions again this year. I can see it now!

Im going to finish what i started last year lynne!!
First bit went great, the rest not so much so this year i plan first bit, only bit ;)

Tiredness is such a bad trigger for me too Miss Mac.
Its a good thing thought that you know that it happens, and can try your hardest to counter act it now ;)
I hope you are feeling refreshed today :D

Week 1

Day 3

I slept so well last night and have only just got up!!!
Probably take me ages again tonight coz of such a long lie in though!! Cant win eh ;)

Hairdressers today for a trim and tidy up before i go back to work. I feel like ive been off for ages!

Lets hope day 3 is nice and easy :)

Think this year the diet is going to be harder than i thought!
Only on day 3 and i have been invited to a party on 9th jan, another party on 31st jan, an overnight course on 15th jan with all food included for 2 days!!
I am already trying to convince myself that doing weight watchers would be better for me!! :(

Going back to work on monday too and if the person who bakes homemade cakes comes in with anything, im screwed!!!!

God, please give me back the will power of last year!!!!

Get a few more days done & dusted & you will feel more in control MM.

How did you manage to get free broadband for a year! x

Get a few more days done & dusted & you will feel more in control MM. How did you manage to get free broadband for a year! x

Simple susie, tell them you want to cancel!!!

Last year i got half price line rental and half price broadband for a year. That has just finished so i rang up, the normal customer services said there are no offers on so i said put me through to cancellations. This team is actually 'retentions' and they 'see what they can do' to stop you leaving!!
Its all a big game susie but you have to play it to get the best deals!!

OMG wish I had the patience to do that. I'm with Virgin Media, takes ages to get through to them and I end up not bothering.

I'm never going to get rich lol x

I want food!!!!!

Its not even because im tired today coz im not.

I just want food :(

I want food!!!!!

Its not even because im tired today coz im not.

I just want food :(

Yes but you want to lose those lbs even more so distract yourself MM. x

Well i am in bed and im pleased to say i have survived day 3!!

I ended up making a list of reasons why i still want to lose weight.
Last year my main motivation was desperation as i was so big. This time almost 3 stone lighter my reasons have changed but are still very valid.

This is going to be tough.

One day at a time though :)

You can do this miss Mac! It will get easier after a week or so :) xx

I felt that way yesterday. I think I will follow your lead and make a list. Well done on getting through day 3; it should get easier from now on. I know how you feel. I felt huge before and now I feel more "normal". Obviously, I would still like to be slimmer but the urgency is no longer there. We will get there though.

Week 1

Day 4

I need a few easy days as the first few were a struggle!
My son is back from his dads today. In the past that has worked both ways, made it easier and made me struggle. Hoping for the easy option this time ;)

Back to work tomorrow and hopefully that will help.
Getting back to a routine and having less of the day to think about food is always good.

Bit of ironing and housework today but not much else.
Heating up full blast coz its freezing!!

Morning MM :) Onwards and downwards :D

Morning darcy!!

How are you finding it?
Are you struggling much this time round!
I swear its getting harder for me each time i try!!

I felt that way yesterday. I think I will follow your lead and make a list. Well done on getting through day 3; it should get easier from now on. I know how you feel. I felt huge before and now I feel more "normal". Obviously, I would still like to be slimmer but the urgency is no longer there. We will get there though.

Yeah i find lists are good.
First they distract me from my food thoughts and second they reinforce why i want to do this.

Its annoying because when i eat and i feel fat and full, i am full of such determination. As soon as my belly empties i start thinking why am i doing this!!

Never simple is it ;)

Morning darcy!!

How are you finding it?
Are you struggling much this time round!
I swear its getting harder for me each time i try!!

Had a very dodgy couple of hours yesterday afternoon - dark, wet and cold and wanted comfort food :sigh:

.....but I talked myself out of it somehow

I have made a promise to myself that this is the last time I am doing a VLCD

.....it is too difficult to keep starting and stopping

I have refocused my motivation too - the clothes are lovely, but more important is the health issues

I don't want diabetes and all the other horrid things waiting for me if I stay like this :eek:

I feel very focused and determined, but in a quiet and calm way

Come on girl, let's make this OUR year! :D

Back