Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I saw Horizon too - very interesting I'm absolutely 100% an emotional eater :eek: ......very, very hard habit to break :rolleyes: Glad you had a good day MM - onwards and downwards we go :D

Me too Darcy!!

Good to know what sort of eater you are so you can be aware of the triggers. Good luck for day 3 ketosis wil be just round the corner!

Have a great Day 3 MM xxx

Thanks everyone, your support means a lot :)

I have been feeling hungry around 3pm which didnt used to happen until 5pm last time round but im not going to take shakes or anything in to work. Maybe it will change once ketosis kicks in.
In any case i finish work around 3 so been coming home, making a shake up and having it when my son comes home and has his tea. Seems to be working ok so ill stick to it for now.

On the plus side my exante order came today :)
I was impressed at the fast delivery as i only paid for standard!
So got lots of things to try but think im gonna save them for when i really fancy them or when i really need them if im craving food.
I feel better knowing i have them as an option though :)

Just spent hours on the phone upgrading my mobile. I am so indecisive it annoys me!!
I was choosing between the iphone 6 plus and samsung galaxy note 4. I rang up 3 times getting the best deals etc but had to keep ringing back as i couldnt decide what to go for!!!

It has made 2.5 hours fly over though :)

Just had a bath and going to have 2nd and last shake and have a coffee!!

Lie in tomorrow too :D

Good day overall then MM. I'm sure you got a good deal with the upgrade :) x

Good day overall then MM. I'm sure you got a good deal with the upgrade :) x

It was a juggle between no upfront cost or lower Monthly payment really.
Then got to change my sons phone over as he wants my old iphone.
I hate technical stuff so i will be pleased when its all sorted out.

Pleased im not an emotional eater as i feel some stress coming on ;) lol

I got a bit of everything on that quiz :eek:. No hope for me lol x

Well done on getting through the horrid first few days MM x

Have a great weekend xxx

Got through day 3 very easily as i was busy at work and distracted at home :)

Also, got my son a ps4 for christmas and he likes to play with his friends. Since his bedroom is small its hooked up to the downstairs tv.
We normally work well together with my telly time and his but at the minute im using it to my advantage by letting him have more telly time to play with his mates and i can go to bed early without feeling too guilty!! Its win win :)

I think this is really helping.

Dont want to jinx things either but normally the first week i struggle to sleep on this diet due to ketosis and more energy but that hasnt seemed to happened this time which im pleased about as i love my sleep :)

Anyway, lets see what today and day 4 brings :D

Miss m - ordering exante?! You used to be a shakes only kind of gal! Good for you! No point denying yourself if you don't need to x

Miss m - ordering exante?! You used to be a shakes only kind of gal! Good for you! No point denying yourself if you don't need to x

Still on the shakes yoyo. I just thought it would help if i was having a wobble. Instead of turning to food i could turn to a meal pack instead :)
Dont know if it will work yet as im plodding along ok at the minute but its early days. i hope i never have to find out though ;)

I think having more variety will help you MM & its a good way to teach us about managing our choices without going out of control once we introduce normal food.

Regarding the sleeping, its strange how our body responds differently to this diet with every restart. This time I am struggling to sleep more than ever! x

Think your doing fabulous already. Head seems in it! Hope your enjoying your weekend xxx

You are doing so well. I love the variety that Exante offers - sometimes it actually makes me forget I am on a diet, because I feel I am eating proper meals. The meal packs also make it easy to conceal the diet from work colleagues x

Think your doing fabulous already. Head seems in it! Hope your enjoying your weekend xxx

Thanks carrie!
I do definitely feel better about everything now compared to the beginning of the year. Dont know why i couldnt get my head around it then! Xx

You are doing so well. I love the variety that Exante offers - sometimes it actually makes me forget I am on a diet, because I feel I am eating proper meals. The meal packs also make it easy to conceal the diet from work colleagues x

Thank you SC,
I dont eat at work so that bits ok for me. But i do think they will help when i have food cravings :)

Got through day 4 yesterday 100%!
That is the day i fell off when i started at the beginning of the year so it was important for me to get past that :)

I feel a lot slimmer today, my tummy feels flatter.
I will know im getting somewhere when my current work trousers get too big again though.

I bought new clothes for my new job because trousers i had were too big. I was high 12's when i went shopping and when i started the new job and had just finished a short stint of TFR.
However i went on a few courses in a short space and with hotel food and not really having a plan i put a stone on. Hence my new trousers no longer fit but my old ones did!

So one step at a time.

Still not weighed as i think that messed with my head last time too so back to weighing once a week only.
Weigh in wednesday so not long to go to first weigh in :)

Day 5, here i am ;)

Back