Miss Piggy's Weekly Weigh In....

Misspiggy1981

Silver Member
Well... Week 4 - done! & I've lost 8 lbs!!!!!! Wow wow wow, that takes me to 27lbs in 4 weeks :) :) :)

Need to set myself a new target as have 2 more WI's before my friends hen night & 3 more before her wedding.... I think I can get 2 1/2 stone by the wedding, that would be amazing!!

Well I'll let you all know when I get down from cloud 9 haha!!!

wow well done thats a fab loss within a month

Well done im over the moon for you.

Week 5 WI and I've lost 1lb this week, which I'm pretty impressed about considering halfway through the week I'd put on 3lbs after our little mini break! so that takes me to 2 stone exactly, couldn't have dreamt that a month ago, so couldn't be happier! onwards and downwards :)

You are doing brilliantly miss piggy. Thats a huge amount in such a short time. x

A Loss is a loss wheather it be 1lb or 10lbs so well done to you. Its such a good feeling when another stone bites the dust, So Happy for you

Well done, thats a brilliant loss so far. Good luck this week

Week 7 & a new set of scales - far more accurate & consistent than my old ones, but obviously don't know what I would have weighed on them at the start! So going with the 2lb loss they suggest. I was a bit down that I hadn't lost more this week, but was out for a hen night sat night (had all the low carb bits on the plate but difficult to know exactly how much I had), I'm full of cold & yesterday felt empty & drained so had some olives & corned beef for my dinner.

However, I've just worked out that if I lose 2lb a week I can lose 4 stone from now until Xmas! That would take me to 1 stone away from my goal of 15 stone. Not my ultimate goal, but one is be very happy to get to & will reassess how I feel from there :) obviously anything else is a mega bonus! So I can safely say this little piggy is a happy one today!

Keep up the good work misspiggy 2 lb at week 6 is great and over 2 stone in total, well i hope im posting that in 5 weeks time:) your keeping me motivated for sure
WELL DONE YOU

Every pound lost is a step closer to your goal so welldone and goodluck.

Week 8 WI & lost 5lbs this week :D that take me into the 19's & to a total of 2 stone 8lbs! I'm a happy little piggy today :)

Well done. Brilliant results. Keep up the good work x

Oh wow!! You're doing so well, keep at it! :) x

6lbs loss this week :D so that's 3 stone exactly gone :D mega chuffed with that!! Definitely continuing with my little gold star challenge... 1 star for every day I'm 100% & £1 for every star. Hope to have £160+ by Xmas as going to France for a few days with family & think I will need some new clothes ;) onwards & downwards!!!!

Brilliant loss this week for you, I also like the sounds of the rewards unfortunately I cant save as my 2 kids spend like theirs no tomorrow.

Haha that's kids for you, luckily mine is only 3 so doesn't really understand money yet ;)

Back