Miss Sarah's before and during... (2st 5lbs off so far)

Well Done!

Hi chick how ya doin? Happy belated SW anniversary lol you look great in the befores and afters. My anniversary is next week lol

Hi chick how ya doin? Happy belated SW anniversary lol you look great in the befores and afters. My anniversary is next week lol

Thanks honey. Started new job on Monday so off the wagon at the mo but all good :) Happy anniversary for next week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hope its going well? You will get back on it soon im sure, just keep doing what you do best and make the wisest choices x

So, it's only been 8 weeks of SW, and I honestly didn't think I'd really be seeing a difference yet. I'm now 18lbs down (which I'm absolutely delighted about) and honestly think SW is the best thing ever!

We went strawberry picking on Saturday morning (love my OH for thinking up nice things to do which don't involve going off-plan!) and he took a photo of me with our punnets of yumminess. Looking at it yesterday, I can see a huge difference already, compared to a photo taken at a friend's birthday during my first week or so of SW. I'm starting to look like I see myself in my head (does that make sense?), rather than the jiggly mass I've been looking at in the mirror.

View attachment 54981

My skinny jeans are now falling down (can't wait to buy size 12s in a couple of weeks time!!) and I'm wearing lots of stuff in my wardrobe which I've brought and never worn because it's been too tight. It's really liberating and I'm finding it so easy to stick to and stay motivated because the scales, tape measure and my clothes just keep the results coming. That's 18lbs and 34.5cm gone forever - there is no way I'm ever going back!

It's only 18lbs, and not a full dress size yet, so it's only step 1 of my journey, but I'm The Girl With No Willpower, so if I can do it, anyone can! So I just felt the need to post this photo in here to give myself a bit of a boost (I'm going away with work this week and it's going to be tricky to stay on plan because of airport lounge food/airline food and amazing South African wine!) as well as hopefully to inspire other people to trust the plan. Because it really works! This is going to keep reminding me how far I've come, and how far I can go by holiday in 11 weeks time.

Bring on those 10s next week then, 9s - I'm coming to get you!!

Oh my goodness what a great story!! This is exactly the sort of thing that motivates me to get dedicated to my weight loss! Well done you!! :) xxx

Aw I've just spotted the link to this on your signature, you look absolutely amazing, what a journey! That's given me a bit of motivation to get my bum moving this morning!! :D x

Wow you look amazing!!!! :) xx

You look fab, v inspiring - gives me hope I'll be wearing shorts again one day soon (without thigh rub!) :) well done! Xx

Feel like a bit of a revelation has happened today - the first photo EVER taken of me where I think I look 'slim'. So it had to go on here! Thank you slimming world!

image-1525046468.jpg

Just the first step, but a step nonetheless!

Amazing well done x for yur amazing journey x
I also started sw :) x was wondring if yu could tell me of I can save sme sync from every day allowens to have a treat end of the week ? Plz x

Amazing well done x for yur amazing journey x
I also started sw :) x was wondring if yu could tell me of I can save sme sync from every day allowens to have a treat end of the week ? Plz x

Aww thank you so much :)

I know lots of people on here who work their syns weekly to save them for the weekend. That said, I tried it a few times and it didn't work for me, unfortunate! I think you have to try it and see what happens :) Good luck with your journey x

Wow, you look absolutely stunning but more than that you are just radiating happiness and confidence, just keeping my fingers crossed I can do this too, you have definately inspired me :)

Wow, you look absolutely stunning but more than that you are just radiating happiness and confidence, just keeping my fingers crossed I can do this too, you have definately inspired me :)

Oh my gosh, Mrs Mc, I can't thank you enough for those lovely words! You have totally made my week!

Trust me, if I can do this, you definitely can! I've never had the willpower for any kind of diet before - I love my food, I go out quite a lot and nothing ever fitted in with me. But SW has literally changed my life! You'll be dropping through those stones really soon and feeling a million dollers, I'm sure.

Have you got a diary on here? Mine has been my lifeline over the last year - the support I've had is incredible. xx

Back