• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Miss slinky

S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
Our group is running this next week . Who's putting themselves forward for it ?
I'd like to although I know I have no chance . Went out today tried on loads of dresses had fun but came home empty handed can't quite get my head around how different I look nowadays . Someone at my group said last night I should wear something more fitted show off my new shape but I'm more comfortable in a long top that covers all lol . Well I might just go back out again Friday and buy something. It's only a bit of fun after all :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st9.5lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st9.5lb(5.35%)
Hi I live in jeans and cover all tops and because I'm on the short side I never feel comfortable in a dress but maybe oneday when I lose all this weight I would like to wear something more fitted myself, slinky I don't know it would probably show all my lumps and bumps which at the moment are many. I'm doing something about my weight but maybe I need to be stretched as well lol.

S: 21st12lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 6st10lb(30.72%)
I thought Miss Slinky was done by nominations (you could vote for yourself of course!).

I know where you are coming from with the new shape, sadly mine is nowhere near where I want it to be yet.

Your losses are fantastic by the way!

S: 1st2.9lb C: 0st10.9lb G: 0st10.9lb BMI: 1.8 Loss: 0st6lb(35.5%)
I'm more confused after googling, are we voting for miss slinky 2012? As someone's already the winner of 2011? Confused.blonde! Lol x

LittleFlutterby

Fluffy lil flutterby :)
S: 22st7lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 10st8.5lb(47.14%)
I think it's because the finals are the next year....thats why there's already a 2011....but you're voting for this year...or next year...whatever lol.

You get nominated- like WOTY, apparently. So you don't have to nominate yourself....or we don't in ours anyway.

And ANYONE can win it- if you have grown in confidence and *feel* better because of the weight you've lost then you are in the running. It's not all about size.

So- do you feel more confident? Do you feel better for losing the weight that you have? If so- why don't you have a chance?

All our c said was to wear a dress they'll take a photo & said it off . No mention of nominations ??? Oh well I may just do it . I do feel sooo much better and I suppose more confident actually a lot more :) I'm gonna treat myself to a dress . You never know hubby might like me in it and offer to take me out wearing it as well ;) I think my main issue is my stomach . I have skin just hanging there no matter what size I get think it will always be there . Its housed my 6 sons though so I will learn to love it because it's given me the most precious thing in my life's . And I've had big babies lol ranging from 8Lb 3 to 10.10!!!! So it has had to stretch lol

Oh and meant to say hope some of you get through you've all done amazingly well :D

S: 13st5lb C: 10st1lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 25 Loss: 3st4lb(24.6%)
We nominated who would like to win it this week and then next week we will have a vote on the names which were nominated (hope that makes sense)
i was one of those which were picked :)

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
S: 15st3.5lb C: 12st10.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 2st7lb(16.39%)
If your stomach is the bit you dont like, wear big knickers under the dress - they will flatten you out!! Everyone should own them theyre AMAZING!!!!

Addibelle

A happy downward spiral
G: 12st0lb
I got nominated. One of 3 in my group although im not slinky at all.
Have to fill out a questionnaire and then next week we will vote.
Not sure I like the having to have a vote and their being winners and losers.

Although I suppose I am a winner BECAUSE Im a loser hehehe.

Off out to buy a dress for Tuesday :)

S: 14st2lb C: 13st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st6lb(3.03%)
I've been nominated for this but kinda confused as my C said I had to take before and after photos to group next week, but didn't mention anything about wearing a dress or having photos took at group. Do u think I should wear a dress or not?!

Geemav

S: 13st4.0lb C: 13st4.0lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am confused too......my consultant says I've been nominated, and when I asked what I needed to do, she texted ' wear a little black dress if you like' and when I asked if anyone else was, because I'd feel an idiot if I was the only one, she said she wasn't sure, but wear what I like......what normally happens at other groups?

LittleFlutterby

Keep it simple- why not take a dress with you, and get changed if others are wearing one? Surely you've got a loo there?

That's what i'd do anyway

Geemav

S: 13st4.0lb C: 13st4.0lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That's a good idea.....but have thought about it, and have realised with my sad little life, I probably won't get chance to wear a dress for the rest of this year, so have decided to go for it!
Life's too short.... ;)

LittleFlutterby

I don't even own a dress that fits....and I can't afford to get a new one, so i guess i'm S.O.L

I just hope I don't get nominated, doubt I will anyways, more ladies moe deserving than me *shrugs*

S: 12st13lb G: 9st7lb
I am now confused, I have been nominated for miss Slinky, My C text me on Tuesday but she didnt say I needed to do anything? I thought it was just a fun in group thing i didnt know there were nationals or owt!!!