Miss slinky

mrs big b

Gold Member
I'm over the moon :) been awarded group miss slinky 2011 and I'm just so happy & excited .
Downside I'm under pressure to lose 2lb this week to get into the next stage to be in criteria . Looking at my losses I should be fine but would be typical it goes pear shape :) positive thinking I can do this I can do this :)

Attachments

• image-3636004301.jpg
    image-3636004301.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 709
Leapfrog said:
Wow! Congratulations. Your pic is fab - what great legs! Good luck with the 2lbs.

Thankyou :) when I was 17 I won a miss lovely legs comp at pontins lol nice to see them coming back

chelle86 said:
congratulations you look amazing, big hugs xx

Thankyou hunni

You've got to be no more than a stone heavier than your highest ideal weight . I'm 2lb over so got to work really hard this week

swit swoo - looking good hun x

lilprincessvic said:
Ooo im 10lbs away from target x

Ooh well you'll get through well done :)

Thanks all :)

Did you feel really good when you go it? My C has just text me saying she needs a horrible photo from before and a gorgeous one from now, so excited x

wow well done.. you have done so well, you look great... and love the fact that you won a lovely legs comp when you were young... you could enter one now missus to..keep up the good work..but dont put to much pressure on yourself you have done amazing anyways

lilprincessvic said:
Did you feel really good when you go it? My C has just text me saying she needs a horrible photo from before and a gorgeous one from now, so excited x

Felt amazing couldn't stop smiling I loved being centre of attention for a while such a confidence boost

Ellebear said:
your weight loss is fantastic - well done xx

Thankyou just lucky sticking to plan 100% has been easy for me my willpower is rock solid

charleybabes said:
wow well done.. you have done so well, you look great... and love the fact that you won a lovely legs comp when you were young... you could enter one now missus to..keep up the good work..but dont put to much pressure on yourself you have done amazing anyways

Thankyou hun I'm trying not to think about it too much just eating well and making sure there's plenty of body magic going on . Tommorow I'm going running . Outside the house I've never done it apart from running for the bus lol

Back