Total Solution Miss Tink's Exante diary!

I wont argue with your thought to send me a bar ... I could send you a tesco one in return ?? or maybe I need to search these BL bars out , any idea where sells them ??

It is a tough diet and you are doing so very well , once this first weeks weigh in is out of the way I am sure you will be so motivated to carry on , you are doing amazingly :D

As far as i know it is tesco, adsa and morrisons do them. U can buy them from the approved foods place for 99p each but u need to buy a few to make the postage worth while. So, when my next delivery comes (which should be next week) i'll drop u a line and send u one. Seriously chewy but u can really make them last aaaaages! Felt better today as even though i had an extra bit of a bar last night i woke up 2lbs lighter! 4lbs left in the 12's now. Yay!

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

Well done Tink!!! That is a great result so far and you still have a day left :D wtg you! It is hard but we are getting there and you will soon be under that 12 stone :)

Thanks hun! I am really pleased so far and today really has made that hard day really worth while. I truly believe i will see 11st something within the next 10 days :D

Okay so day 6 evening. I sorta didn't have a pack yet. I have had 2 bars as i started a bl bar on the way to plymouth, then bought some asda measure up bars there having forgotten a pack to take with me. Just had a mug of 1tsp bullion, 1tsp chilli, and 5 drops of soy sauce and i don't feel like i want a pack. I know i will have to get one down, it will have to be a mock chocolate later. I think. I may. Have found. Ketosis!

Thankyou hun! U got a diary up? I'm just about to go nosy at diaries now ;)

Thanks hun! I am really pleased so far and today really has made that hard day really worth while. I truly believe i will see 11st something within the next 10 days :D

Aw I like your determination Tink the 11's are coming your way x

Just found your diary yaaay!

You've done so bloody well hun, you really are an inspiration! I can't beleive you've done it all since NYE too - amazing! Hopefully in a few months, I'll be down in the 12's too & can have people praising me :D haha!

Hope your hernia op isn't too serious? x

Hehe well i am booked in to have my hernia repair next month, could be earlier as i am on a cancelation list also. It can happen see. I have lost erm 6 dress sizes this year i think. Something like that. I want my century badge next. That is 100lbs lost!

Another lb makes 10lbs this week! Really need to muster up the energy to go jogging today not been in 2 weeks :( looking like i'm dropping 1 lb per day atm!

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

Well done on the loss hun. You are doing so great. Roll on WI day xxx

Thanks hun just 1 more day!!!!!

Well done on the loss hun, that's fab!

I wish I could be bothered to go jogging, I'd love to but I have no motivation whatsoever!

Thanks kelly and lauryn

Lauryn i haven't been since being on exante. Which is bad, i made sy buy me um, a pair of reebok easytone running shoes and 3 pairs of walking easytone trainers AND the easytone trousers and they are not being used.... It's the only way i get me time is why i go. Just me, my iphone and my thoughts. I love it! I need a teensy bit of me time running around after 5 kids i think

Hahaha wow, your hubby is lovely bless him! I think if my fella bought me all that he'd be kicking me out the door making me go running!

You have inspired me to think about jogging though! Lol!

Oh, just reading the word "jogging" and already I am aching! Good way to tone up though, but I just haven't the energy. I know what you mean about me time, it is great to just get an hour to switch off from everything else. I think after 5 kids all day you definitely deserve it. I only have 3 and they wear me out and they are older than yours!

Lauryn i downloaded couch to 5k for the iphone. Really great app for getting into jogging. I was a serial couch potato, but it starts u off easy over 6 weeks. So for instance week 1 u jog for 60 secs then walk for 60secs see so ur not just burning out so quick. Then each week u step it up a bit. I need to start again really as i have left it a bit, but it is fab, i listen to my music and it vibrates and shouts over ur music 'run now' or 'walk now' i highly reccommend it! Willow hun, thought of power walking? Till i started jogging i used to be like pah to it all, but the feeling u get when u know u have completed that days task is unreal. Talk about an endorphin rush!

Back