Total Solution Miss Tink's Exante diary!

Weight is not budging :( a bit annoyed as i hoped i'd be at least a lb down. Still at 11st 13lbs which is a bit gutting but i really have to have 4 packs a day of late. And totm just showed up. So i bet that'll slow things. *sigh*

Need to know how to refeed in time for the op. Not a clue.

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

depends how you want to refeed hun , if you want to do it gradually over a week or so then start by introducing some protein and green veg you on day 1 , then gradually add some low GI carbs , like sweet potato , brown rice or pasta , brown bread , new potatoes etc .. start off small and add a few more each day . Or you could just eat a carby meal the day before , as long as you are out of ketosis then you will be fine :)

Just scared of whacking on stones hun. The thought of losing control terrifies me, at a time when i feel for once pretty much in control. I know what i am like see, i have one thing and before i know it i have had loads. I want to continue and give me a chance to drop some more as i will gain after the op, no doubt about that but i just want to limit the damage as much as possible.

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

Tink go for loads of protein like Katie said- a bit of cream cheese on toast or something carby like that would knock you fully out of ketosis the day before but so long as you stay away from sugar and carbs theres no way the body can store, all it can do is build muscle and for every pound of muscle you have, it burns 100cals a day just resting so protein is the way forward for refeeding- I already have a refeeding planned out for when my 56 (omg I'm on day 16) days are up- lots of protein, lots of gym and no sugars or carbs because the body stores those the second you eat them.. The second you start eating again the body is going to try and hold onto it thinking youll have the same VLCD as you did the day before but it cant do that if its protein and low sugary green veg- itll get used to the higher intake of calories and understand you are going to feed it and itll stop trying to store after a few days of protein ;) I did a 6 day stint of just protein and cream cheese for fuel and lost 4lbs once despite eating more than I'd eaten in years! (1500-1600cals a day) Might wander why I'm overweight in the first place.. I pig out every few days =(
I've babbled loads but yus, protein ;)
Hope today is better for you Xx

Back