Total Solution Miss Tink's Exante diary!

Aww thanks hun :) up to 6 1/2 st all together, mad to think in 4 lbs time i have lost an epic 7st!!! Gotta get back on the exercise big time, been seriously lacking there the last few weeks

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

kellyshines said:
Morning Tink :)

Good morning flower! How's u this fine day?

Snap pretty much. Got some custom work to finish and get sent off, and some hoodies to sew for the boys, all cut out just need sewing together. Then another custom job to start and one to sort wool for. Enough to keep me occupied!

Well not a good day. Put a lb on and i am really cross with myself. Which basically means i've lost nothing since last wi. Nothing????? Really de motivated and feeling ever so slightly 'hissed off'. Ok so there is still 3 days till wi, i can still come in with a loss. But not on 4 packs a day. So strictly back to 3 packs. 4 litres of water. See what happens.

sorry to hear you have had a smaLL gain but honestly I bet you have a loss at weigh in . even 4 packs a day should not be enough to give you a gain , are you sure you are not a little bunged up ?? I rememeber being bunged up once and I got it sorted .. actually weighed myself before and after I 'went' ( how very sad !!!) and I lost 4lb !!!!!!!!!

Lol wow! I actually don't know hun. It is possible. Not been going normally this week. Plan for the day is to make the shakes up with 500ml water ( it's obviously more watery but will make em go further) and then i could possibly trick my mind that i've had more! I hAve enough made for 3 glasses so, i have the morning 'vat' which is choc, afternoon is banana, then i will take my bar to pick on during cars 2 this evening.

Well wi 2 has come about, i was 100% yesterday but i did end up with a 4lb gain overnight. Annoyed is an understatement :( but only myself to blame. I did go out, i did have an amazing time so it was worth it totally, just a bit meh about it today. Having a generally whingey day anyway, family issues which i can't help but let get to me. I have been so tempted to just throw in the diet today, thinking that i'm a bit useless all round really. I'm also job searching as i need another focus outside this house, just so much going on right now. Head is all over the place. But i'm so far 100% today. Had my soup, mushroom with a tsp bullion in and that has taken the edge off things. Roll on bedtime is all i can say today.

11lbs lost so far! 12st 2lbs (updated daily)

Aww chin up chicken you've got so much going on at the mo it would be so easy to chuck it in but you havnt your a strong person look at how far you have come ((((BIG HUGS)))) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

bless ya hun , 4lb gain is nothing and I bet its gone after 1-2 days back on plan , water retention is all :) I hope you manage to sort your family issues out , they are complicated things and sometimes you just have to look out for number 1 ( and the kiddlies of course !!)
((((hugs ))))

Aww bless u ladies ;) i know ur right. Been keeping busy today sewing. It worked i have been on plan all day. Just had my 3rd pack and i will be in bed early tonight. Tiggered out now

11lbs lost so far! 12st 2lbs (updated daily)

Morning everybody, hope you're all well?

I am STILL feeling rough from Saturday night - maybe drinking on a VLCD wasn't a good idea after all :D that & the fact I'm not 18 anymore & have a darling baby that gets me up at 4-5am!!

Day 13 for me I think! x

Hiya lauryn hunnie! Ooh eeesh to still not feeling good, u still in ketosis hun? It's like a vip club here, i ain't getting back in. Grrrr. Much planned for the day? I got more sewing and knitting to do, 2 hoodies for my boys, 3-4 custom cardis and some fleece tops. Gonna look into some romper suit patterns too i think

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

Hahaha awww bless ya, I have no idea hun! I don't use the ketostix but I could quite easily eat a big fat KFC so I'm hazarding a guess that the big K is no where near for me!!

Bit of a busy day - just found out the stupid college haven't received my course application I sent off weeks ago :-/ so going in to kick some ass & reapply!

Bloody hell, you're always so busy! And u never get much sleep either, how do you do it!? x

Oh don't. That's what took me out of k the other day!lol i wonder that too. I think i'm powered mainly by caffiene these days. Done some more work on T's hood, made a little outfit for a boy who visits fav teddy, cleaned the garden and started work on a batch of little hats for angel babies for the local hospital too. Little keepsakes for the parents.

Aww miss tink your so good you've deffo earned your place in heaven xx

Nah, just giving something back. They looked after my older 3 kids when they were born early see. (collective weight of about 8lbs between them) so using my limited skills really. Target is 100 hats. Gives the parents 'something' i guess. Even if it's just a tiny hat their lo wore.

Awww bless you had 3 little pemies then ahh all big an strong now hey I think your fab ! X

Day 4 back on track. Pinkish pee stick at loooong last but still hungry on some level. Got lots to do to keep me busy, so much needs doing before the monster in law comes next week to look after the kids. Place has got to be spotless. Usually it's lived in but must be spotless. So there is my focus for today. Give her nothing to complain about! :D

Back