Total Solution Miss Tink's Exante diary!

Oh thanks tink, I'll be downloading that ASAP! I really do want to start as i know I'd enjoy it. Plus, anything to get this weight off a bit faster!

Still can't believe you're only 29, have 5 kids & have managed to shift all that weight since NYE! Where do you find the time & energy!?!

You know, when u put it like that. I wonder the exact same thing! Makes me wonder how i ended up needing to shift like um, 9 st eeeek that is loads! I've already lost my 11 yr old in weight. I piggy back her now and then to remind me! Jogging is great, that app starts u off with 30 mins, it isn't long, but perfect for the 20 mins a day exante says u need ;) go for it! And i'll restart it.x

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

Bloody hell, that is a lot! Ideally I should be around 10-11st, & the thought of having to lose 6-7st is killing me! How the hell did I get here!? Oh well!

I've downloaded the app, thanks for telling me about it! I haven't looked at it properly yet, just thought I'd download it whilst baby has me up at 3am :(

I 've been woken by my wee man too :( thing is it hsppens, notovernight but over time. Men often eat more than us so we match them coz it's okay at that point, we can do it, doesn't seem wrong, then in creep other things and u just don't mind buying a size bigger. For me we tried to concieve Taliesin for about 18 months, then when we finally found i was expecting it was like a green light. 'go on u can have xyz ur having a baby!' and u think it's fine i can lose weight after, coz i'll be running around after a baby, only when the baby is born u find ur not doing as much as u thought, boredom sets in so u eat some more. Well, that was the case here anyhoo i think. It took a good 4-5 years to pile on.

Then u get to a point where something has gotta give.

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

hey hun , I have been thinking about doing couch to 5K .. dont have an i phone ( yet ) but sure I can manage it , the problem I have is by the time Guy gets home from work , I have sorted his tea , bathed and got the kids in bed , tidyed up , washed up , watched hollyoaks ..... all I want to do is sit down with my shake and chill !!!!! I am looking forward to september when Elena starts primary school and Abbie starts pre school 2 days a week , may have a bit more time to exercise !!!!
Keep up the good work xxx

Yeh my story's similar. Except I didn't gain any weight when having baby, only a bit at the end due to swelling & pre eclampsia! Then after I gave birth, lost it all, breastfed for 2.5-3 months and lost some more (got down to about 15st, maybe less) and then once that stopped and I was just a SAHM with a very sleepy, well behaved baby I piled on over 2st - in 7 months!! WTF!?

Sorry for the huge essay! Lol! Anyway, sorry your LO had you up too. My girl (Amber Rose btw) is usually so good, has slept through since 4 months but since we got back from our holiday her routines all messed up and she's being a little bugger! It's not easy on this diet either, I'm constantly tired. Are you finding that at all? x

Awww lovely name! Yeah oakley has slept thru since moving him out of my room. He's just been weaned off boobie milk as he just used to chew me nipples and it'd send me thru the roof. But i managed just over a year so happy with that. I'm not as tired now as i was. The last 2 days my energy has very much picked up, although i am back to taking melatonin to help me sleep as i really struggle to sleep at night which is poo. The energy will also pick up as u lose too, well, it did for me. The less to carry the less work for ur body i guess. The positive thing is that we are doing it, we arenlosing weight we will be healthier and we have a very good chance of instilling hopefully better eating habits on our kids if we learn our lesson.

12lbs lost so far! 12st 1lbs (updated daily)

No wiser words were spoken :)

You have really motivated me to exercise! I'm going to try do my first jog tomorrow morning before OH leaves for work. This is all depending on whether or not the little madam let's me have a good 6 hour stretch of sleep!

Hopefully my energy picks up soon then! It makes sense that being bigger I'll be more tired, roll on being slim! x

Right back again. Has a wee blip yesterday as i ended up having a special foo yung and some chicken and mushrooms. Sy was concerned at my lack of energy and insisted i had food. Wierdly he said it was nice to sit down and eat with me, as he missed it all week. I never thought he would say anything like that. I do wonder if it kicked me out of ketosis as today i am STARVING! it took all the power in me not to nab a bit of adam's bacon turnover, but i was good, i opted for a coke zero instead. I have a party to attend tonight and i am bricking it. My sister has made cakes and said she will be offended if i don't have one. She knows i am doing this, and it is like an addiction, i won't stop at 1 and i know it. I need to be back on track and hit k again. The plan for today was to have 2 'meals' 1 bar 1 shake i had a breakfast and the same later. As i could just eat anything in sight. Hopefully if i can be strong k might come back tomorrow. I have traces of ketones in my wee but maybe i'm still slightly in it or it's taking a while for my body to realise i ate last night. I am starting to feel a little scared at the thought of coming off this in the end. A week of waking up seeing i am lighter every day has been addictive in itself. I was tempted to tell sy to keep the scales in the car so i would not be tempted but i can't. Got my fat binder sachet thingies to take with me, which i use in emergencies but i already know i don't want cake. Annoyed. She will make me feel so bad if i don't have one :(

13lbs lost so far! 12st (updated daily)

hey hun , you really wont be out of K for long , and each time you eat , you are making yourself stronger when you get back on track , like you have today :)

Tell you sister to be offended if thats what it takes.. would she be offended if you were diabetic and couldnt eat them ?? or you could take one and put it in your bag ? do not let anyone force you to eat, its bad enough when you are just fighting yourself !!!

Tell me about it. It has been hard today, tesco was an uber struggle. She's made little star cakes 'especially for me' for fudge cake i don't want them. And chicken drumsticks as they're protein and won't hurt.

I feel hurt though.

13lbs lost so far! 12st (updated daily)

She should be there for you and supporting you - I think maybe she is jealous you are doing so well so she is trying to do everything to make you give up - don't give in to her! That is the best pay back you can give her, getting to target and feeling great! you already must look fab in your size 12's hun don't let anyone ruin all your hard work! *hugs*

Prove her wrong Tink by turning up in a few months time looking smoking hot and the jealousy across her face will be brilliant =D Xx

ahh just had a little read of your diary your doing amazingly well hun and i agree with katt maybe shes a little jealous look at the amount of weight youve lost and didnt you say she needed to lose some too? chin up chicken xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
ahh just had a little read of your diary your doing amazingly well hun and i agree with katt maybe shes a little jealous look at the amount of weight youve lost and didnt you say she needed to lose some too? chin up chicken xxx

Don't mention chicken!! Haha only joking :)

How was the party Tink, besides your jealous sister?! x

Lol didn't even get onto that ha ha xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hey all, didn't get to write when i got back, was soooo tired! Party was the usual display of 'look what we got' from my sister, my other half whinged all day how he didn't want to go yadda yadda but it was kinda ok really. For a 4 yr olds party!lol birthday boy kept winding adam up (adam is my eldest, nearly 13 and has an autistic spectrum disorder amongst other things) so he was a bit harder to deal with than normal. Doesn't help that ad is not far off my height now and he is def harder work now than when he was a tiny 3-4 yr old! So a few clashes here and there. I got home and was really hungry so chose to have a mint bl bar. Hmmm i was kinda off yesterday in my pack count i think i ended up having about a mix of 5! :O but today i am back on it like sonic, in 4 hours i will have my first pack. That's 12noon then my next at 5pm then my bar i will have in the evening after i've done my 'mealtime ironing' (i try and iron upstairs to keep my mind busy) so here's to being back on track.

I will do it!!!

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

You can do it hun! Here's to a 100% day to me too... I must stop nicking my poor child's lunch! Lol! Even if it is just a nibble! x

Back