Miss vlcd diary

It can be hard when they dont support you ive done it without his support as he didnt want me any smaller than a 12 but its because he met me when I was big never knew me when I was small.

Mines out for a meal saturday day time ill just keep busy as the time will pass by fast enough. I used to treat myself getting nails done while he ate on weekends. Lota of ways to treat yourself without food.

Good luck both of you x
Hiya yes Im in my hometown now with my sister. My mum is coming back soon when she feels a bit better in herself. As I told you before she's having a bit of bereavement therapy as she's still misses my Dad too much. Anyway so back living with sister with my little girl. Getting unpacked and settling in ok. My mum has her own house down here too. Missing her already. Just planning on doing this diet with my sister and meeting up with friends over the weekend. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck both of you x
Hiya yes Im in my hometown now with my sister. My mum is coming back soon when she feels a bit better in herself. As I told you before she's having a bit of bereavement therapy as she's still misses my Dad too much. Anyway so back living with sister with my little girl. Getting unpacked and settling in ok. My mum has her own house down here too. Missing her already. Just planning on doing this diet with my sister and meeting up with friends over the weekend. :D

Now your back home you should feel a lot happier and your sister can help you so lets see some weight loss now :)

miss vlcd - i might have to try that, a bit of pampering whilst he's eating :) thanks for the idea

battybelle - thanks :)

Oh yeah pampering is defo the best way who needs food when we can get hair nails eye lashes all sorts done or buy new target clothes.

Oh yeah pampering is defo the best way who needs food when we can get hair nails eye lashes all sorts done or buy new target clothes.

Beat you to it, had a fab facial! Mmm was the best!
Going swimming Friday, with the wee one and then studying all weekend! Will do some exercise as well..

Now your back home you should feel a lot happier and your sister can help you so lets see some weight loss now :)
Thanks I am happy back home. It's great. Oh well better get some sleep for tomorrow's restart. Wish I just carried on though :/

Beat you to it, had a fab facial! Mmm was the best!
Going swimming Friday, with the wee one and then studying all weekend! Will do some exercise as well..

Sounds like a busy weekend best way. Ohhh the facial Sounds great I love things like that.

Thanks I am happy back home. It's great. Oh well better get some sleep for tomorrow's restart. Wish I just carried on though :/

Well dont look at the past as you cant change that you can only change the future so lets have some fab days on plan.

As for me I got on scales and im a bit surprised at how much ive lost so far this week im not complaining my weigh in day is tuesday but so far this week ive lost 5lbs all ive done is stick 100% to diet. Considering my size thats 1 stone 1lb and im on day 11. Lets hope the scales are still this kind on Tuesday :)

Last edited:
just popped in to say good morning xx wow miss vlcd another 5lb already thats brill i'd have to bribe my scales with a new battery to get that most of the time let alone once lol x hope you enjoy your party its my last meal tomorrow night then, monday start woohoo.

just popped in to say good morning xx wow miss vlcd another 5lb already thats brill i'd have to bribe my scales with a new battery to get that most of the time let alone once lol x hope you enjoy your party its my last meal tomorrow night then, monday start woohoo.

Ha ha ha I love that bribbing the scales ha ha. Well once you start youll be seeing fab lossea im quite surprised really because I usually lose 7-9 first week then a small loss then 3lbs a week so its always taken me 3 weeks for first stone never done it in two.

Yay good luck for monday hope ita an easy week.

Im looking forward to the party going to dress up and look good. Dancing for hours and hours like I do is a great work out so it's like a 5 hour plus work out on weekend ha ha no gym that day lol.

I know I had totm on my first week so maybe thats why a bigger loss this week but still it was 10lbs so I dont know.

I can see the difference too ive got a lot smaller. So I know the scales are right. Still 2 stone 4lbs to target which seems to be getting closer every day :).

Well im just off to the gym for a little run :)

Just posting to subscribe :) well done, you've got me all revved up to start this diet now, wish I had my packs already!

Oh the weight loss is amazing I cant praise it enough. Of course its hard at times but you get the rewards. I wonder how much you will lose in your first week :) drink the water thats the key to the diet.

I will drink plenty, I know the benefits of water! I haven't weighed myself for ages, I am expecting to be 16 stone or thereabouts when I start on Monday. Hopefully the results will spur me on when the going gets tough. My husband is really supportive and will give me a kick when I need it :)

Awwww thsts great to have support mined on side now. Oh im sure you wont be in the 16s for long max of 2 weeks so dont worry what the scales say :)

Day 11 done

Rather pleased with myself feeling and looking slimmer.

Just got 1 more week of out of date or food I dont like left. Ive put an order in to diet shack to see what their products are like. Plus theres some in ebay that I may buy, well got to save where I can.

Relaxing evening tonight with my OH watching a movie at home and relaxing.

Setting myself a some mini goals

To get 1lb lower than my lowest last year which will be 11st 9lbs.

Get to 11st 7lbs

Get to 2 stone lost 11st 5lbs

Get into the 10s

Get to 10st 7lbs

Think 5 mini goals will do for now ill put them in my signature soon

Have a look on net for diet shack no ideal what its like but they do same flavors for cheaper so thought id order some :)

Well ive nearly completed my second week only a few more days to go.

Got a relaxing day now and then im out partying all night long.

Not sure what to wear yet but shall be something nice.

Diet wise im being good even tho I feel really unhappy today but that wont stop me. Ive had a porridge and a bar already so ive 2 more to go before I go out so probably have a shake at 3 and another at 6. Im.not bothering having the food packs I dont like today as that will make me feel worse.

Anyway im looking forward to being slimmer so onwards we go

Hello

Looks like your doing fab!! And well done for sounding good on a bad day!!! Hope u enjoy your relaxing day :)

How's do u find the shakes? Flavour wise? I was thinking of ordered strawberry,red berries, chocolate, banana - have u tried any of these? Xxxx

Ive only tried the meal packs on s and s as I like the Cambridge choc mint. But ive just ordered from diet shack so hope these taste nice.

I tried the crispy choc one from s and s and hated it ha ha. But I think a lot like it maybe its just me.

Im also looking at some cheap packs on ebay thinking of buying them

Have you started yet?

Back