missemma's 10 stone journey

Phew, it's taken me my train journey home and the last half hour in bed, buy I am all caught up on you!

You are doing really well on your come back Miss Em! Your food looks good and it's given me some ideas. I am a huge lover of the LMc saussies too!

Well done on overcoming your fear, it's a big thing, running towards your phobia and doesn't make you wonder why you were so scared to go before? You have broken the seal and next time you go it won't have be as bad and you wont need to take anything before you go in.

I need to ask you though, you may know someone I know. Lisa Doggett? She is a nurse at St Georges too. X

Thank you for reading it all :) I do talk some rubbish hehe.
LM sausages are my fave, after being a quorn fan I'm converted! The taste is so much nicer!

I think I'm over my fear for now, the dentist was so kind and it feels so nice having nice (but wonky) teeth again, for sure I won't let them get bad again.

& no I don't know her, where abouts does she work!? xxx

Ahh bless you! You've been so brave today, I bet you're exhausted now hun xxx

I was, I slept for ages yesterday night! Feels nice to not wake up and just feel complete fear! :) xx

Today was a bit random, my gums still feel weird so I couldn't eat that properly, drinking is a bit easier now but eating still bizarre.

Food wise I had 1 weetabix mushed with yoghurt & cherries, that was breakfast! Lunch was soup which was literally half a courgette & half a leek boiled and blitzed. I munched 4 or 5 grapes but it was so odd I just gave up.

Went to a party tonight with the best food but didn't eat any mainly due to weigh in tomorrow morning & the funny feeling when I eat although did manage to drink 1/2 bottle of wine. Hope I can still have lost 3lbs tomorrow although my * came so who knows. I got given a food parcel tonight and faced many a 'oh go on just one bite' but resisted all so goooooooo me :)

I was, I slept for ages yesterday night! Feels nice to not wake up and just feel complete fear! :) xx

Today was a bit random, my gums still feel weird so I couldn't eat that properly, drinking is a bit easier now but eating still bizarre.

Food wise I had 1 weetabix mushed with yoghurt & cherries, that was breakfast! Lunch was soup which was literally half a courgette & half a leek boiled and blitzed. I munched 4 or 5 grapes but it was so odd I just gave up.

Went to a party tonight with the best food but didn't eat any mainly due to weigh in tomorrow morning & the funny feeling when I eat although did manage to drink 1/2 bottle of wine. Hope I can still have lost 3lbs tomorrow although my * came so who knows. I got given a food parcel tonight and faced many a 'oh go on just one bite' but resisted all so goooooooo me :)

Aww bless you, hope your gums feel better soon hun!

Well done on resisting the party food, I don't think I could have done lol. I hate it when * week comes and messes everything up! Oooo what was in your food parcel???? You're doing brilliantly xxxx

Aww bless you, hope your gums feel better soon hun!

Well done on resisting the party food, I don't think I could have done lol. I hate it when * week comes and messes everything up! Oooo what was in your food parcel???? You're doing brilliantly xxxx

Gums slowly getting there but still ouchy this morning.

Food parcel was Filipino noodles, a whole bag. Yum. Don't quite fancy them now though hehe xxx

Oh and also, last week I was 13.12 (I had sts) however this week .......

image-4220884213.jpg

TAAAADAAAAA. 6lbs off! Whoop whooooop. That takes me over my 8 stone loss and makes 8st 1lb gone. Doing a happy dance right now! xxx

AMAGADS!!! well done sugar! Fan bloody tastic! Xx!

Hehe still doing a happy dance here hehe! It's helped that I've only been able to eat mush but going to be really good again this week :) thank you xxx

Wow! Dance away!! That's fantastic! Well done!! Xxx

Hehe still dancing :D thanks my love xx

Wow hun well done xx

Hehe thank you xxx

I'm off to the cake & bake exhibition, last minute decision. No cakes for me just to look.

Red day today, got the pulled pork from the mag in the slow cooker at home. Breakfast was porridge made with water (HEb) and a small skinny latte (HEa). Having my pulled pork in HEb worth of bread if I can manage it :) xx

Hehe still doing a happy dance here hehe! It's helped that I've only been able to eat mush but going to be really good again this week :) thank you xxx

Hehe still dancing :D thanks my love xx

Hehe thank you xxx

I'm off to the cake & bake exhibition, last minute decision. No cakes for me just to look.

Red day today, got the pulled pork from the mag in the slow cooker at home. Breakfast was porridge made with water (HEb) and a small skinny latte (HEa). Having my pulled pork in HEb worth of bread if I can manage it :) xx

Great loss well done. Enjoy the cake show, my idea of heaven. Love making cakes x

Today was AMAZING. I met Mary Berry & Paul Hollywood who I showed my hot cross buns to and they both complimented them loads!

image-3811949381.jpg

image-1009412450.jpg

image-2167543034.jpg

image-188946410.jpg

Eek. There were so many amazing cakes, none if which I ate. There were loads of food places in there but no real healthy red day ones so I got a diet coke & fruit sticks in costa. Was starving when I got home. Luckily we put our pulled pork on before we left and it was ready so I attempted to eat:

2 slices bread (2nd HEb), 3 babybel light (HEa), SW BBQ sauce over the cheese topped with the pulled pork. Then I made some slaw which was 1 syn for the coldslaw. It was a feast and amazing. It took me 45 minutes to eat but it was SO WORTH IT.

image-3733380669.jpg

So full right now! Curled up on the sofa right now, might have a malteser bunny mini in a bit, we shall see.

Good afternoon all, how are we all?

I'm still in bed, having a lazy day with my boy!

Food today is going to be EE, I have that nice gammon that was featured in the mag so having that for dinner tonight with roast potatoes, gravy & vegetables.

Breakfast was 2 slices WM bread (heb), 4 slices pastrami & 2 'fried' eggs. No superfree but I did plan to have mushrooms with it and forgot as I'm an eejit. 1/2 syn for a splash of milk in my coffee.

I do not have any plans for lunch as I'll be cooking the gammon earlish due to my boyfriend going home early and I'm sure that will be a monster of a meal. I do have some pineapple I'm going to cut up for later though as eating is slowly getting so much easier :D thank god.

Okay lunch happened as my boy didn't want to eat so I had a mushroom & chicken pasta & sauce with spinach and mushrooms added. Also had my HEa worth of light babybel. I do love pasta n sauce, so easy! I only ever make mine with water. Yum.

Okay todays food run down, EE day, I feel like I've eaten soo much, my eating is pretty much back to normal, still taking a bit longer but gums have started to heal nicely and they're almost there, woo.

Breakfast: HEb bread, 4 slices pastrami, 2 'fried' eggs, 1/2 syn extra light mayo, 1/2 syn milk in tea. (1 syn total).

Lunch: Pasta N Sauce (Mushroom & chicken) with mushrooms & spinach, 3 babybel light HEa. 1/2 syn milk in coffee (1/2 syn total).

Tea: Sainsburys gammon, SW style roast potatoes, steamed cabbage & baby corn, 1 syn gravy. (1 syn total).

That makes a total of 2.5 syns for today, I might make it 3 syns total by having a cup of coffee shortly, but might not and have some squash instead to get some water inside me.

Can't believe I've eaten all that food for just 2.5 syns, did I tell anyone before I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD. :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

image-3639560229.jpg

Gorgeous food day there hun :) gotta say thou i dont really like pasta and sauces without the milk lol
I love slimming world as well just gotta stop cheating myself n do it proper! Hehe

I love it just with water, I put a little bit extra in so it's a bit soupy when it's cooked! Such an easy meal to make & so quick xx

Good Monday everyone, hope we are all well.

Today is a red day & I have planned;

B: weetabix x1 mixed into yoghurt with cherries! Some of HEa for a milky coffee.

L: left over gammon with greens and courgettes.

Gym after work to try and start toning & get a but fitter.

T: pastrami salad. Won't be home until 730 at the earliest so need something quick :)

Have a good day all xx

Back