missemma's 10 stone journey

Sunday, just woke up after an epic lie in.
Had a wicked night out for my friends birthday! We had mucho cocktails & then went to Roadhouse in Covent Garden where we had more cocktails and they all had the most yummy (but mega fattening/greasy) food and I was so good and didn't eat :D then we did some dancing!
I also wore a new dress that I bought yesterday in a SIZE 14 YAAAAAAY! NSV right there.
image-3227744987.jpg

Today I'm off to a Christening, gonna be some amazing Filipino food there but am gonna eat before I go so I won't be hungry and will stay away from all their nice food.

I think I'm going to have an extra easy day! Got some gammon out the freezer last night so gonna get up and do the shred in a bit and get that cooking whilst I work out then shower :) it's already midday so I'm going to skip breakfast and will just go straight into lunch.

B- slept in so none.

L- Gammon salad with 2 boiled eggs, 2 babybel light (part HEA), lettuce, tomato, pepper, cucumber, gherkin.

T- Boiled rice, chicken & mushrooms, beef, 3 spring rolls & noodles. I couldn't stay away from the tasty Filipino dinner! I went for the most healthy options bar the spring rolls the rest were mostly dry/vegetable/no added cream. I'm not sure on the syns but will count all 15.

HEA: x1
HEB: 0
Syns: 15
Coffee: 0
Weights: 0
Vitamins: Taken
30DS: Day 16 done.

Last edited:
Ah wow I love the Roadhouse! Glad you had a great night, and the dress is fab!

Just updated my food, couldn't stay away from the food tonight but went for the fairly healthiest food! Boiled rice & thin noodles & meat with veggies so fairly good for Slimming World but probably cooked in oil along the way so 15 syns for the whole day.

After yesterday & today I'm sure next WI will be another STS or small gain which is not good seeing as the wedding is almost upon us! Will work extra hard this week though with my shred but also with meals, will try and have minimal syns and plenty of veggies :) fingers crossed.

Morning all, Monday is finally here *groan*.

Weighed myself this morning (as I do everyday) & I don't like what it said. It's currently * week too which is not helping. Need to get the weight off ASAP.

Today is a red day:

B- overnight oats (porridge HEB, vanilla mullerlight & cinnamon) & an apple.

L- Chicken slices, 2 cups tea.

T- Gammon, 5 gherkins & 5 tomatoes.

HEA: 1/2
HEB: 1
Syns: 0
Weights:
Vitamins: Taken
30DS: Day 17 done.

Last edited:
Just updating my post from this morning, can't believe I'm on day 17 of the 30DS, I never stick to anything so really pleased with myself for being over half way! The version I was using from youtube has been deleted so luckily someone lent it to my flatmate so I can do it. Got level 3 sorted too for a few days time, eeek, quite excited to get it done.

Had a really long day at work, went into a family meeting which went on for longer than expected so I didn't actually have any lunch, on my way home I ate the chicken slices in the salad but got some wierd looks so didn't attempt to eat the salad, haha will keep that for tomorrow. I walked to work this morning, I guess getting on the scales this morning has prompted me to walk there, it's downhill and only takes 30 minutes so will keep aiming to do that this week. I have a 5 day week this week which is going to be long, although only in Mon-Wed next week :D whoop.

Once I had done the shred I didn't really feel much like cooking so I ate my left over gammon - which I am in love with - with some gherkins and tomatoes, really odd but delicious, I quite like picky food sometimes. Now just mooching around, going to try and finish off a present I'm making for my little bro's wedding, not long now.

Fingers crossed as the week goes on my weight will go down, I really just want to see that 12.7 this week, come on body, we can do this :D hurry up and bu*ger off, Mother Nature.

I'm currently working my way through a jar of gherkins, my love for them has returned!
Whats plans for today sugar? Xx

I just love gherkins, I can easily eat a jar in 2 days haha! Trying to be money savvy at the moment though & trying to make them last!
Plan is work work work & eat a red day! I don't lead a very exciting life during the week haha, literally get up, work, come home, shred, eat, bed!

Red day:

B- overnight oats (HEB porridge, vanilla muller, cinnamon). Fruit.

L- yesterday's salad with ham.

T- chicken breast with roasted courgette & onion.

S- 200mls semi skimmed milk (HEA) & hot choc (2).

HEB: x1
Syns: 2
Vitamins: taken.
Weights: 60 per arm.
30DS: day 18 done.

I also weighed myself this morning and all I can say is URGH. Haha! 12.12! My body is weird. Okay I had some alcohol on Saturday night & I ate some Filipino food on Sunday but is that really justifying a 4lb gain? I stuck to spirits and didn't eat the greasy food my friends did, sunday I only had lunch & tea I'm hoping some of it is * week bloating as I feel bloated and yukky like I usually do! Come on scales I need to see that 7! xxx

Last edited:
Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday! Only two more days until the weekend, yay! This week is flying by, it'll soon be next week and the wedding, I am literally bursting with excitement! Cannot wait to see my little brother get married :)

Today's plan is walk to and from work, I did it yesterday and it was nice actually, I forgot how nice it is to walk home plus a but extra on the old exercise front and it saves me bus fare.

Going to have a red day today:

B- overnight oats (HEB) with fruit.

L- lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper & ham.

T- chicken breast with vegetables.

Might treat myself to the hot chocolate again tonight after dinner as that was lovely last night will see how I feel, if not will use some cheese or something in my dinner we shall see.

Weight is going down today's daily weighing showed 12.10 so 3lbs to go before official WI, I hope my body behaves itself :D

Have a good day everyone xx

HEB: x1
Syns: 2
Vitamins: taken.
Weights: 50 per arm
30DS: day 19 done.

Last edited:
Aww how exciting the wedding is next week! Your outfit looks fab - especially the shoes! xx

I'm so excited, I can't wait :D

Woo for the walking! I'm planning a sunset stroll tonight when I get home...nice bit of fresh air in the lungs!! xxx

I do like walking just sometimes when you've had a long day and all you wanna do is be lazy & get the bus! I felt like that today but told myself no lazy bones and walked :)

Just got home from picking up some little guinea pigs that we are baby sitting for a week. Knackeres after walking home then shredding then cooking then collecting the animals. I'm finally in bed with a hot chocolate (2) made with my HEA allowance. Perfect.

Bought some new clothes today & some lovely calf length boots. I do love primark :D

Glad it's Thursday tomorrow, only one day after that of work. Am really looking forwards to the weekend/Friday as my flatmate is away so my boyfriend is coming to stay for 2 nights. Cuddles for two nights is gonna just be the best. I really miss him during the week! Can't wait for the day we live together :)

Ooh pics of new stuff please!

I didn't realise you didn't live with the boy. That must be tough, although it means you really make the most of each other when you are together. :)

Hurrah that it's nearly the weekend!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh pics of new stuff please!

I didn't realise you didn't live with the boy. That must be tough, although it means you really make the most of each other when you are together. :)

Hurrah that it's nearly the weekend!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I shall take some tonight when I'm home!

Yup we don't live together, been dating 5 years fairly soon and still not living together. I live on London and he lives in Hampshire so not even a little easy commute to see each other. This is the joys of meeting people online unfortunately. I hate Sundays as that's when he has to go home! Sad times xx

Thursday, come on be quick I want it to be Friday please.
Weighed and 12.9, another lb off but will it get to 12.7 by Saturday? I blimming well hope so.

Exactly one month today until my holidays, eeeeee! Exciting exciting.

Food wise I'm not sure what I fancy today! I've got meat for lunch but I've not really been using my HEX everyday so could have pasta for tea for a change.

B- overnight oats (HEB), fruit.

L- lettuce, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, chicken.

T- 3 syn free quorn sausages, leeks & courgettes roasted and topped with 3 babybel light (HEA).

HEB: x2
Syns: 0
Weights:
Vitamins: taken
30DS. Day 20 done.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember the Sunday dread from when Dave and I were first dating. We met through his sister who used to work near me but is from Bournemouth so we spent the first few months doing alternate weekends up here and down there but then decided to move in together because the travelling was too much. I'm sure you guys will have an awesome weekend together - let's hope this nice weather sticks around!

Good news your scales are moving in the right direction - mine are too. Long may it continue!!

Have a good thursday hun xx

Same here too, we met online and lived 45 mins from each other. He always did the travelling to see me as it was easier that way as there would have been no where for my son to sleep over at his. We did this for a long while, then he was admitted into hospital near me and needed looking after after his operation, he never left after that lol xxxx

Back