missemma's 10 stone journey

Love the nails, love the decorating, love the 30DS commitment :D and the scales of course!!

Have an AMAZING day at the wedding x

Oh my, am so tired. I'm going to update this properly tomorrow as right now I'm shattered.
Day 30 of the shred done, half arsed though as I'm hungover and feel like poo. I'm going to do it again tomorrow night properly as feel I should have put more into it. Still 30 days done whoop.

Deffo in for some kind of gain this week after the amount of food I've put inside me but I had the most amazing weekend.

Goodnight all xx

Good morning one & all. Monday is here once again.

Weighed in after the epic food weekend : 12st 9. Fully deserved. Gonna try to get that down to 12.6 by the weekend as a gain is also deserved due to the amount of food I put in my mouth this weekend. No regrets though I enjoyed every minute of it.

Food today (green):

B: overnight oats (HEB) & kiwi/melon/mango.

L: 4 ryvita (HEB), 4 EL laughing cow (HEA) & a tomato. Apple.

T: Tomato soup - tomatoes, stock, basil, onion, red pepper & some noodles thrown in.

S: 200mls milk (HEA) & hot choc (2).

HEA: x2
HEB: x2
Syns: 2
Coffee: 0
Weights:
Vitamins: taken.

Last edited:
Hello lovely, looks from ********* like you had an awesome weekend! Can't wait to see more photos of your dress (and the bride of course!!) - so glad you had such a fab time. Don't worry about the scales, they'll be back down really really soon. Sounds from your food diary like you're already well and truly back in the zone which is brilliant. And massive congrats on completing the thread - I'm mega impressed! xx

Hello lovely, looks from ********* like you had an awesome weekend! Can't wait to see more photos of your dress (and the bride of course!!) - so glad you had such a fab time. Don't worry about the scales, they'll be back down really really soon. Sounds from your food diary like you're already well and truly back in the zone which is brilliant. And massive congrats on completing the thread - I'm mega impressed! xx

I have just posted some photos over on FB, I haven't posted many full length photos of me as I think I look like a house in my dress which is bizarre as I am at my lowest weight almost. It sounds stupid but my dress really wasn't that flattering, even though I really liked it. It has a netting underneath which kept getting stuck to the lace of my dress and kept puffing up in all the wrong places, there is one photo of me and my boyfriend and I look 9 months pregnant. I was going to wear the dress again in a few weeks on a night out I've got planned but I'm not so sure now, it's made me feel quite self conscious.

I have just posted some photos over on FB, I haven't posted many full length photos of me as I think I look like a house in my dress which is bizarre as I am at my lowest weight almost. It sounds stupid but my dress really wasn't that flattering, even though I really liked it. It has a netting underneath which kept getting stuck to the lace of my dress and kept puffing up in all the wrong places, there is one photo of me and my boyfriend and I look 9 months pregnant. I was going to wear the dress again in a few weeks on a night out I've got planned but I'm not so sure now, it's made me feel quite self conscious.

You look stunning honey! Your legs look amazeballs!! You should definitely wear it again, the neckline is beautiful and it's fab wit the shoes xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Righty ho ladies, here are a few photos from the wedding :)
Loved my dress but no proper full length photos as I think I look like a house. My dress had some netting underneath that kept getting stuck onto the lace part and kept puffing up but all in the wrong places and I looked really big. Shame as I really liked the dress until I saw the photos haha! Maybe it's just me who thinks that as I got so many compliments at the wedding how I looked so slim and how well I've done but I can't stop looking at some photos and thinking 'what on earth do I look like'. Pfft.

My brother & sis-in-law looked amazing, really proud of them both xx
IMG_4562.jpgIMG_4613.jpgIMG_4636.jpgIMG_4651.jpgIMG_4672.jpgIMG_4729.jpgIMG_8518.JPG

You look stunning honey! Your legs look amazeballs!! You should definitely wear it again, the neckline is beautiful and it's fab wit the shoes xx

I'll have to show you the photo I mean! My nephew took it & he's only ickle so it wasn't at a very flattering angle but still. I am always conscious about my arms as they're still wobbly and I only had a pasmina to cover them haha! I know I look far better than I would if I was still 21stone but I just wanted to feel nice! Luckily my shoes were so glittery that I didn't think about the dress too much during the day. I just hope I don't look awful in the official photos xx

Okay, Tuesday lets be having you. I'm on a study day today so had a bit of a lie in, start at 9 so extra half hour in bed. Whoop.

Feeling super bloated today, my clothes feel a bit tighter as well. As much as I enjoyed the weekend it feels good to be back on the healthy eating. It's weird how food can really affect your mood, on Sunday all I wanted to do was sleep and I felt really lethargic most of the day, I felt like that again yesterday & today I found it quite hard to get up! Thankfully with being straight back on it from yesterday I should start feeling a bit better!
Scales are not my friend this morning (12.12) that's the bloating I'm sure! Hopefully that'll go down as quickly as it went up. Now I've finished the shred I need to keep at the exercise! I might redo the shred but like 3 times a week and carry on that way as I enjoyed that workout! We shall see :) holibobs not too long away now so need to do something.

Food: green.

B: 1x alpen light (1/2 HEB) & grapes.

L: left over tomato & noodle soup from last night, banana.

T: jacket potato, beans, babybel light x3 (HEA) & salad.

S: hot chocolate (2).

HEA: x1
HEB: x1/2
Weights:
Vitamins: taken.

Last edited:
Hey lovely, catching up on diaries! You looked absolutely gorgeous at the wedding, and I think the dress is very cute!! x

Midweek is here already! It's gone so quickly.
Food is all red today! Scales showed 12.9 this morning. Ill be happy if I can get it down to 12.6 by Saturday.

Food:
B- overnight oats (HEB) & an apple.

L- lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, ham. Grapes.

T- chicken with roasted courgette & leeks. Babybel light x3 for my HEA :) vecon as gravy (free).

S- hot choc (2).

HEA: x1
HEB: x1
Vitamins:

Last edited:
Back