missemma's 10 stone journey

HELP ME PLEASE LADIES :(

I literally need someone to come and grab me and shake me. I am falling down a slippery slope & am struggling to get back on the good path to skinny.

I just don't know what to do to remotivate myself. Blergh :(

So in an effort to try to start a fresh yet again tomorrow I have precooked all my meals already.

I really hate seeing those people who are constantly moaning about falling off the wagon and here I am turning into one of them. I'm annoying myself just thinking about it.

Tomorrow I am going to try my very very very hardest to get back on it from tomorrow, how silly to have lost all that weight and to just put it all back on. Not happening.

Food for tomorrow;

B: porridge & fruit.

L: home made soup. Last of the batch after this no more soup for a while as I find it boring after a while and this is not helping.

T: chicken stew. Got the vegetables already boiling away now so that when I get home at 7pm I don't just reach for something bad and easy I can whack this in the microwave and is ready within 5 minutes.

Gah, seriously lack of motivation must pull myself through as there is not one part of me who wants to be that over weight insecure person, must keep telling myself

YOU CAN DO THIS.

Hey lovely, I'm totally with you in being one of those people. It's silly but if your head's not in the game properly, it's so hard. Cooking for tomorrow sounds like a great plan xx

Hey lovely, I'm totally with you in being one of those people. It's silly but if your head's not in the game properly, it's so hard. Cooking for tomorrow sounds like a great plan xx

Its true. Trying to tell myself that the 'bad' food just isnt worth it. I dont want to feel fat again.

Fingers crossed I can get my head back in the game. Got my leaving party on friday, no clue what im going to wear, all my clothes are too tight :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Emma, sounds like a lot of us are struggling at the moment, me included. I started January so motivated and dedicated but after 2 weeks it has worn off.
Not a lot I can say other than good luck because you know what to do and that the plan works.

I hope your new job goes well

Definitely empathise here... Bad enough to know you've put on for a reason but worse still to know you know how to get it all off, but the utter 'Can't be Arsed' fairy just won't do one!!

Weather isn't helping mood and if not a good mood then motivation goes with it!

I've plateaud well and truly and I'm fed up with it! So I think rather than being angry about it (cos that's a negative thing) I'm going to be realistic and keep telling myself that the goal is to be at target and stay there and not about a few bad weeks ... Even skinny people have bad weeks about stuff .. Life isn't so short that a few weeks will wreck all of it! Few weeks even months of poop stuff then so be it.. Good stuff to follow

Chin up and keep goin. Se how well you've done so far! Everything is possible! ;) x

Thanks guys, I'm currently on the way to work so will reply to you properly later.

Just popping in quickly to list my food from yesterday:

B: porridge & banana (hea & b)

L: last of my homemade soup and chicken salad. Yoghurt.

T: chicken stew (carrots, mushrooms, onions, stock & tom puree) with heb roll and hea cheese.

S: banana & yoghurt.

Syns: 3 for milk in coffees & 6 for extra cheese (9).

I even planned again for today really well so today:

B: fruit & yoghurt.

L: HEB bread, 2 eggs, tomatoes.

T: mushroom stroganoff with boiled rice (HEA lowlow in sauce).

Feels good being back on plan, yesterday was a bit hard but I got through it :D

so glad you are getting back on plan.... you have come so far.... what an achievement xx

Hey Emma, sounds like a lot of us are struggling at the moment, me included. I started January so motivated and dedicated but after 2 weeks it has worn off. Not a lot I can say other than good luck because you know what to do and that the plan works. I hope your new job goes well

It's true, I'm usually so on it but I'm so up and down that I'm really struggling. I've been back on plan though this week & it feels good :)

Definitely empathise here... Bad enough to know you've put on for a reason but worse still to know you know how to get it all off, but the utter 'Can't be Arsed' fairy just won't do one!! Weather isn't helping mood and if not a good mood then motivation goes with it! I've plateaud well and truly and I'm fed up with it! So I think rather than being angry about it (cos that's a negative thing) I'm going to be realistic and keep telling myself that the goal is to be at target and stay there and not about a few bad weeks ... Even skinny people have bad weeks about stuff .. Life isn't so short that a few weeks will wreck all of it! Few weeks even months of poop stuff then so be it.. Good stuff to follow Chin up and keep goin. Se how well you've done so far! Everything is possible! ;) x

Everything you said is so true. I even think that when I'm at my lowest weight it's still not good enough. I just want to get to that point where I'm not worrying about what I'm going to wear to look nice when going out. I have a lot of really nice slim clothes that I want to get back into. Definitely my current motivation xx

so glad you are getting back on plan.... you have come so far.... what an achievement xx

Thank you, I am back on the wagon for sure xxx

Okay so my last day at work happened yesterday, felt so weird but I wasn't sad, no tears shed etc. I think this may be as I'm on annual leave this week so I'm not really thinking I won't be going back to that ward. Maybe next Sunday I'll be a little but more 'oh my life I'm working in a whole new role'...

They did me a lovely lunch on the ward, full of naughty stuff & dinner was Byron burger and a whole small country load of alcohol so yesterday was really a write off however I think it's justified and I'm right back on it today :)

They got me the most amazing gift, a Tiffany necklace with an E in it. I just love it so much, very thoughtful. I also got some red tulips and an orchid. Aw they're so sweet.

I didn't log my food on Thursday, I forgot however it was all on plan. The morning consisted of the dentist so no breakfast but the day went:
Extra Easy:
B: none.
L: SW quiche made with syn free pasta & sauce, sweet corn, onions & mushrooms.
T: jacket spud & EL mince, 1/2 HEA cheese.
S: crabsticks, 1/2 HEA cheese, skinny cappuccino (3), 1 alpen light (1/2 HEB)

Today looks like this:
EE

B: 3 LM sausages, 2 slices bread (HEB)
L: not sure, maybe a pasta & sauce, jelly & yoghurt (0.5)
T: slow cooked pulled pork with chips. I'm going to syn a roll (6) and have it with some cheese maybe. I might use my HEA for a milky coffee though as I'm craving one tbh.

I ordered a nice big online shop so that's coming monad morning, looking forwards to it as my cupboard & fridge are so so bare right now, trying to use up all my food as it just goes off otherwise.

Right, Buffy time.

Okay so my last day at work happened yesterday, felt so weird but I wasn't sad, no tears shed etc. I think this may be as I'm on annual leave this week so I'm not really thinking I won't be going back to that ward. Maybe next Sunday I'll be a little but more 'oh my life I'm working in a whole new role'...

They did me a lovely lunch on the ward, full of naughty stuff & dinner was Byron burger and a whole small country load of alcohol so yesterday was really a write off however I think it's justified and I'm right back on it today :)

They got me the most amazing gift, a Tiffany necklace with an E in it. I just love it so much, very thoughtful. I also got some red tulips and an orchid. Aw they're so sweet.

I didn't log my food on Thursday, I forgot however it was all on plan. The morning consisted of the dentist so no breakfast but the day went:
Extra Easy:
B: none.
L: SW quiche made with syn free pasta & sauce, sweet corn, onions & mushrooms.
T: jacket spud & EL mince, 1/2 HEA cheese.
S: crabsticks, 1/2 HEA cheese, skinny cappuccino (3), 1 alpen light (1/2 HEB)

Today looks like this:
EE

B: 3 LM sausages, 2 slices bread (HEB)
L: not sure, maybe a pasta & sauce, jelly & yoghurt (0.5)
T: slow cooked pulled pork with chips. I'm going to syn a roll (6) and have it with some cheese maybe. I might use my HEA for a milky coffee though as I'm craving one tbh.

I ordered a nice big online shop so that's coming monad morning, looking forwards to it as my cupboard & fridge are so so bare right now, trying to use up all my food as it just goes off otherwise.

Right, Buffy time.

It's so lovely that you got such beautiful gifts x

Good Monday morning to you all. How are we?

Today I plan on being fairly lazy after getting to bed at 6am, I was watching the Hollyoaks omnibus and didn't realise the time, lucky I'm on a week off.

Food today is (red):

B: 3 eggs scrambled, 2 slices toast (heb) & bbq sauce (1). Grapes.

L: chicken slices, 3 bacon slices, tomatoes. Jelly (0.5), yoghurt.

T: extra lean pork mince meatballs with heb pasta & veggies. HEA allowance of cheese.

S: popcorn (3.5), coffee (1.5), hot choc (2) with second HEA milk.

Feeling super motivated this week :)

Last edited:
Lovely that you are so motivated x

Tonight my plan is to go back to basics and read through all the SW stuff I've got here. I know I do it from home but if I can just stick to what I was doing then I can lose just like I was before. I might even go back and read through my diary and write down some recipes that I liked.
I've updated my stats on here, I was so close to the 11's and now I'm back to 15.6. What an idiot, however line drawn and back on it. I've felt a bit like a bottomless pit today and I just wanted to reach for the terrible food however I've been really good and have stuck to plan 100% so far, I intend to do so for the rest of the day as well. I think I need to go back to the beginning and remember how good it felt getting that size 14 dress on.

My meatballs for dinner are currently cooking, I used some of my HEA cheese to put into the middle of the meatballs, mmmmm cheesy meatballs. I've weight out the pasta already to go.

Come on, 100% day in the bag. Let's get that size 14 dress back on.

So today, I woke up at 1230 so completely missed breakfast, I was meeting a friend for coffee at 3 so literally had time to get up and get ready before leaving, I grabbed a nana on the way out. I popped into town to get some new trousers for work, the nhs trousers are so unflattering so I picked up some bargain Primark ones for £5.
My friend was running really late so I didn't get to see her in the end so I sat on my own in Starbucks people watching, such fun.

I weighed myself this morning, 15.0 1/4 which made me smile as I was 15.6 on Saturday, pleased with that.

Food today was green:

B: banana & skinny latte (HEA +2).

L: chicken mug shot.

T: whole wheat pasta with syn free sausages, tomatoes, peppers & courgettes. 2/3rds HEA cheese on top.

S: hot choc (2), mikado (2), grapes.

Syn total = 6.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with another friend for lunch but I'm taking my own food as wanna stay on plan. I'm thinking of something easy like a sandwich, think I'll take an egg mayo so I'm not restricted to choose if I'm having a red/green day based on lunch. I'll have fruit/yoghurt for breakfast but not a clue about dinner. I have some EL turkey mince so may make burgers with that & have roasted veggies, maaaaaybe.

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday. It's awful and windy outside, I went into town today to meet a friend for lunch & I literally looked like Mary Poppins. My umbrella was useless and my glasses were so full of water I might have been walking around with my eyes closed hehe.

I'm having a red day today, met my friend for lunch but I took my own as I really wanted to stay on plan, we went to a nice restaurant in Warren Street, it was empty so I couldn't really sneak my food in there so had a small skinny latte whilst she tucked into a bootiful looking tray of hummus & pitta bread, mmm.

Also if anyone is on IG (you know the photo posting app) I've made a new account purely for SW, my handle is missemmasw.

Anyways I'm home now and tucked up in bed with my onsie on. Food for today is red:

B: strawberries, banana & yoghurt. Coffee (0.5)

L: egg mayo sandwich (0.5 + HEB), popcorn (3), orange.

T: EL Turkey mince & pesto (1) burgers with roasted veg. HEA low low.

S: mikado (1), chicken slices, tea (0.5).

I still have a second HEA & HEB if I want to use it. Good times.

Last edited:
Hey there Stranger

How are you? I have been gone for some time, having neclected myself and most importantly, my mini mates which is awful of me. I have been keeping an eye on friends diaries though, just felt a bit too ashamed to post because of my own failings. Which is actually more damaging than staying on here, admitting my failings and moving on....still, I am giving weight loss another go, more for my health than anything else.

I have a new diary, which is linked below on my siggy if you want to catch up, but I will be keeping a close eye on my friends old and new from now on.

Have a lovely evening, and I hope you have dried off from your lunch - well done for staying on plan, willpower of steel you have!

Hey there Stranger

How are you? I have been gone for some time, having neclected myself and most importantly, my mini mates which is awful of me. I have been keeping an eye on friends diaries though, just felt a bit too ashamed to post because of my own failings. Which is actually more damaging than staying on here, admitting my failings and moving on....still, I am giving weight loss another go, more for my health than anything else.

I have a new diary, which is linked below on my siggy if you want to catch up, but I will be keeping a close eye on my friends old and new from now on.

Have a lovely evening, and I hope you have dried off from your lunch - well done for staying on plan, willpower of steel you have!

Heya hun, welcome back. Totally get where you are coming from, the amount of times I have strayed from here due to not following plan and being ashamed, well there are too many times to count. But you're back and that's the main thing :)

My phone doesn't show signatures which is annoying, I rarely log on using the computer these days, I will find your diary via search though don't worry :) xxx

Back